PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if posted previously, but Patterson's folks in Biloxi have moved into.....

RougeDawg
12-28-2016, 04:04 PM
A much nicer home and away from the previous home the Ole Miss booster was paying rent on. That's all I know at this point and have some people looking into details of who owns said home and who is making payments, if any are being made at all.

Coincidence this all occurred shortly after the news broke here about an OM booster paying their rent, the NCAA finding out, and ShayShay sitting out 8 games? I say not. What say ye?

tesa8034
12-28-2016, 04:27 PM
When did all this take place ? I haven't heard anything on Patterson.

yjnkdawg
12-28-2016, 04:37 PM
Seems to have been to be a good bit of "Moving on Up" (Jeffersons TV Series) for Families that have players, with the stars, that Ole Miss has wanted,

Ari Gold
12-28-2016, 04:48 PM

Well since u just became a member this month how would you .. you think any other outlet has info like we do on here..
stick around you will learn a lot ..

msbulldog
12-28-2016, 04:52 PM
Well since u just became a member this month how would you .. you think any other outlet has info like we do on here..
stick around you will learn a lot ..

Click an Advertisement.

yjnkdawg
12-28-2016, 04:53 PM
Click an Advertisement.

Ha ha exactly

RougeDawg
12-28-2016, 04:54 PM
Seems to have been to be a good bit of "Moving on Up" (Jeffersons TV Series) for Families that have players, with the stars, that Ole Miss has wanted,

This summer I posted that he was living in a subdivision named "bent oaks" in Biloxi and the rent was being paid by an OM alumni. Shortly after there were some "visits" by the NCAA, all occurring during and after all of the immunity deals were handed out. Then miraculously the 2nd coming of Johnny Football does not play until the last month of the season and his family happens to move to a nicer neighborhood?

Now they have moved to a nicer home, but do not know the owner or how rent is being paid. I have some educated guesses though at this point.

tesa8034
12-28-2016, 04:58 PM
Thanks for letting me know that and to click on an advertisement , I already have and can't wait to learn but you still didn't answer my question

sleepy dawg
12-28-2016, 05:26 PM
Thanks for letting me know that and to click on an advertisement , I already have and can't wait to learn but you still didn't answer my question

The answer given was "stick around".... It's all here somewhere if you care to do your own research, otherwise sit back and pay attention.

msbulldog
12-28-2016, 05:34 PM
The answer given was "stick around".... It's all here somewhere if you care to do your own research, otherwise sit back and pay attention.

Rep given +1

Todd4State
12-28-2016, 05:38 PM

It will probably be in the second NOA. So you won't read about it in the Clarion-Ledger.

tesa8034
12-28-2016, 06:06 PM

Calm down , breath , breath , now straighten up your panties and take another deep breath. I simply asked when all this came out , thats it. Then ays can read (you can read can't you?) He didn't say stick around and look thru all the threads because the answers in here. Soooooooooo I will look around and do my own research because I didn't know it is some big secret that can't be retyped only read for yourself. As you can see I have got 5 responses and not one of them have something like lets say , yesterday or last week or hell just this morning. Id hate to see how y'all talk to people who are not State Fans

tesa8034
12-28-2016, 06:08 PM
Thank you buddy

tesa8034
12-28-2016, 06:09 PM
It will probably be in the second NOA. So you won't read about it in the Clarion-Ledger.

Sorry , meant to add your quote and thanks again

notsofarawaydawg
12-28-2016, 09:07 PM

Payroll got lighter after that class of failures graduated so they can now spend more on current players since they can't pay new recruits as much with the NCAA standing over them.

parabrave
12-28-2016, 09:26 PM
Um living arrangements in Biloxi don't get much better then were they were at.

RougeDawg
12-28-2016, 09:45 PM
Um living arrangements in Biloxi don't get much better then were they were at.

They're on a golf course now. I'm sure they threw in a membership and cart too.

Coursesuper
12-28-2016, 09:46 PM
They're on a golf course now. I'm sure they threw in a membership and cart too.

Which one?

parabrave
12-28-2016, 09:57 PM
Which GC the one right off the river or the one out in the boonies?

Coursesuper
12-28-2016, 10:18 PM
Which GC the one right off the river or the one out in the boonies?

There are only a few options on the coast of courses with housing on them, in Biloxi proper but north of the bay is Sunkist CC, In St. Martin, Gulf Hills, in Gautier Shell Landing, Gulfport Windance, The Oaks in the Pass and Diamondhead. You can loosely throw in PCI and Great Southern.

lamont
12-28-2016, 10:35 PM
Coursesuper know the links

Coursesuper
12-28-2016, 10:45 PM
Coursesuper know the links

Small Biz, not many of us. If they were living in the Bent Oaks area that's a 400k and up neighborhood give or take. If they are on a course in the same type of housing I'd bet they were at either Sunkist CC which ain't all that but there are some really nice houses up there on the river or they are in Jackson County at Gulf Hills which is right across the bayou from Ocean Springs there are plenty of Bears there.

Goldendawg
12-28-2016, 11:12 PM
His older brother worked in the athletic dept at LSU. Did he get the job at UNM before or after Shea committed?

Corn Bread
12-28-2016, 11:19 PM

There is hair in this turd. Bear Crap!

TimberBeast
12-28-2016, 11:22 PM
There are only a few options on the coast of courses with housing on them, in Biloxi proper but north of the bay is Sunkist CC, In St. Martin, Gulf Hills, in Gautier Shell Landing, Gulfport Windance, The Oaks in the Pass and Diamondhead. You can loosely throw in PCI and Great Southern.

Yeah and none of those are anywhere near the nicest places to live in any of those areas. Some not bad but definitely not near the nicest.

ETA: I guess diamondhead and shell in gautier would be the best places to live in those areas or close to it, but they aren't that close to Biloxi.

I seen it dawg
12-28-2016, 11:27 PM
Calm down , breath , breath , now straighten up your panties and take another deep breath. I simply asked when all this came out , thats it. Then ays can read (you can read can't you?) He didn't say stick around and look thru all the threads because the answers in here. Soooooooooo I will look around and do my own research because I didn't know it is some big secret that can't be retyped only read for yourself. As you can see I have got 5 responses and not one of them have something like lets say , yesterday or last week or hell just this morning. Id hate to see how y'all talk to people who are not State Fans

There was a post right above your 3:58 post saying no one answered your question. Which Rouge did. Don't come on here and act swoled up on posters that have been here for a long time when you can't read the post right above yours. Got to earn it buttercup. You ain't earned it. Once again...stick around

RougeDawg
12-29-2016, 08:06 AM
I would like to set the record straight. Checked with one of my informants last evening and I had the two neighborhoods backward(may have been the alcohol st the reception that fogged my memory). They moved from "The Oaks" neighborhood by Sunkist now into "Bent Oaks". Still don't know who is paying the rent. Either way they went from nice to nicer after the folks from Indy visited.

fader2103
12-29-2016, 09:14 AM
His older brother worked in the athletic dept at LSU. Did he get the job at UNM before or after Shea committed?

His brother got hired by UNM, then not to long after that he decommitted from LSU and committed to TSUN

Bucky Dog
12-29-2016, 09:57 AM
Remember they have to live in Biloxi school zone so young Pat Pat can play for the Super Rebel, Bobby Hall! What a douche.

BeastMan
12-29-2016, 10:06 AM

If theyre on the GC in D'head, we might be neighbors lol

Apoplectic
12-29-2016, 10:23 AM
Punch the address into deltacomputersystems.com and get all the info you need

BeastMan
12-29-2016, 11:29 AM
Remember they have to live in Biloxi school zone so young Pat Pat can play for the Super Rebel, Bobby Hall! What a douche.

True. Probably eliminates Diamondhead. Patterson isn't cut out for the football of the mighty Hawks of Hancock County.

tesa8034
12-29-2016, 11:30 AM
There was a post right above your 3:58 post saying no one answered your question. Which Rouge did. Don't come on here and act swoled up on posters that have been here for a long time when you can't read the post right above yours. Got to earn it buttercup. You ain't earned it. Once again...stick around
Ha Ha thank you buttercup but you should take your own advice and read before making a comment. At 3:58 I was responding to his reply at 3:48. "Got to Earn it" I must have have this whole site wrong , I thought this was a place a State fan could interact with other State fans and get all the latest scoop and info but it seems like a few of you think that if you don't 8k post you shouldn't even be on this site. I think your in the wrong profession . . . . you 2 should be a recruiter for us , hell we could get every 5 star recruit we wanted !! keep up the good work !

I seen it dawg
12-29-2016, 11:34 AM
Yeah you were responding. But not reading before you posted. Carry on big guy.

msbulldog
12-29-2016, 11:35 AM

Golden, I believe Shea was still a LSU commit when his Brother left his LSU job and went to work for Mississippi. Shea decommitted shortly after, I could be wrong, but that is what I remember.

Really Clark?
12-29-2016, 12:14 PM
Ha Ha thank you buttercup but you should take your own advice and read before making a comment. At 3:58 I was responding to his reply at 3:48. "Got to Earn it" I must have have this whole site wrong , I thought this was a place a State fan could interact with other State fans and get all the latest scoop and info but it seems like a few of you think that if you don't 8k post you shouldn't even be on this site. I think your in the wrong profession . . . . you 2 should be a recruiter for us , hell we could get every 5 star recruit we wanted !! keep up the good work !

I understand where you are coming from, to a degree, but you have to understand that many many UNM douches sign up here during this time of year. We have an Enforcer who tracks down who people are trying to spread misinformation on this site and exposes who they really are. It got so bad last year that there were days that 6-7 per day were exposed. It was comical. But one defining trait with nearly all of them was they came in posting hot and sarcastic or sympathetic to whatever pro UNM agenda was being spread that day. Sometimes actually using the UNM talking points verbatim. So you may be a good MSU dude but you better have thick skin during recruiting season signing up on here. We have seen way too much to not be skeptical at times.

Coursesuper
12-29-2016, 02:14 PM
If theyre on the GC in D'head, we might be neighbors lol

That means we are neighbors, and there is no way that kid could compete for a spot on the Hawks squad.

I seen it dawg
12-29-2016, 02:17 PM
I understand where you are coming from, to a degree, but you have to understand that many many UNM douches sign up here during this time of year. We have an Enforcer who tracks down who people are trying to spread misinformation on this site and exposes who they really are. It got so bad last year that there were days that 6-7 per day were exposed. It was comical. But one defining trait with nearly all of them was they came in posting hot and sarcastic or sympathetic to whatever pro UNM agenda was being spread that day. Sometimes actually using the UNM talking points verbatim. So you may be a good MSU dude but you better have thick skin during recruiting season signing up on here. We have seen way too much to not be skeptical at times.

Yeah shitbird

Coldsleeve Jr.
12-29-2016, 02:29 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/gl6ZMVsW36Ixi/giphy.gif

Gutter Cobreh
12-29-2016, 02:46 PM
Yeah you were responding. But not reading before you posted. Carry on big guy.

Kind of surprising that this was the only thread a newbie would be interested in, as the only posts made so far have been in here....

I'm not calling the guy a Bear, just pointing out that a thread on Patterson's family potentially moving wouldn't have made me sign up to ask a question on the timing...Maybe the guy is from Biloxi and is trying to figure out if he has new neighbors like Course and BeastMan are.

I seen it dawg
12-29-2016, 03:29 PM
Kind of surprising that this was the only thread a newbie would be interested in, as the only posts made so far have been in here....

I'm not calling the guy a Bear, just pointing out that a thread on Patterson's family potentially moving wouldn't have made me sign up to ask a question on the timing...Maybe the guy is from Biloxi and is trying to figure out if he has new neighbors like Course and BeastMan are.

Yeah I'm sure that's it..��

BoomBoom
12-29-2016, 06:43 PM
I would like to set the record straight. Checked with one of my informants last evening and I had the two neighborhoods backward(may have been the alcohol st the reception that fogged my memory). They moved from "The Oaks" neighborhood by Sunkist now into "Bent Oaks". Still don't know who is paying the rent. Either way they went from nice to nicer after the folks from Indy visited.

don't sweat it, almost every subdivision and apartment complex down here has "oaks" in the name somewhere. impossible to keep straight.