PDA

View Full Version : Surely DD Bowie won't want to be the 1 sparkle in a pile o shit, will he?

CadaverDawg
12-27-2016, 11:45 PM
Any chance he adds to the Ole Miss sadness between now & signing day?

BigEasyDawg
12-27-2016, 11:53 PM
Some people live to be the biggest turd in the toilet bowl. Means he gets all the attention.

Bdawg
12-27-2016, 11:54 PM
I don't know but it looks like a good opportunity to put a bug in his ear that Cam knows what's coming, so don't wait too late to jump off the ship.

RougeDawg
12-28-2016, 12:08 AM
They will have more $$ now to devote to DD. Maybe he's waiting out the sinking ship until the last life raft departs and plans on draining those f*cking morons dry.

CadaverDawg
12-28-2016, 12:09 AM
We sure could use a good WR next year...

Bdawg
12-28-2016, 12:13 AM
Yeah we could, but I sure hope some of these jucos on D hit it hard this spring and contribute this fall. Defense needs to make a big leap.

Reason2succeed
12-28-2016, 12:19 AM
Sell him Fred Ross's spot. Point out we don't have a star X receiver next year. OM has AJ.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-28-2016, 01:31 AM
You guys shouldn't hold your breath. Would be the biggest shock of the recruiting cycle.

Cooterpoot
12-28-2016, 07:14 AM
Too much invested there already by OM. And he's not the instant impact guy we need.

thf24
12-28-2016, 09:01 AM
You guys shouldn't hold your breath. Would be the biggest shock of the recruiting cycle.

That he would flip to us, or just decommit and sign elsewhere? I thought there were already rumors about a month ago that he was wavering.

Really Clark?
12-28-2016, 09:10 AM
That he would flip to us, or just decommit and sign elsewhere? I thought there were already rumors about a month ago that he was wavering.

Either/or. They are heavily tied together. I do think he is having second thoughts and the door did crack open a little but would be shocked if he doesn't sign with them.

Dawgology
12-28-2016, 09:17 AM
Sell him Fred Ross's spot. Point out we don't have a star X receiver next year. OM has AJ.

DD will more than likely go to Ole Miss because AJ may not be "allowed" to play next season.

BeastMan
12-28-2016, 09:19 AM
There is a solid chance he will take an OV. If he does that, it would be the first positive step.

preachermatt83
12-28-2016, 09:28 AM
He's a good player but ask around about him before you convince yourself u want him here.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-28-2016, 09:44 AM
I don't think DD is a SEC WR but I definitely think he's a SEC CB.

HailState2008
12-28-2016, 09:55 AM
I don't think DD is a SEC WR but I definitely think he's a SEC CB.

Ditto. This kid can be made into a All American (yes, I said it) corner. Look at the measures. It's all about the coaching and unfortunately, Ole Miss is not the school that will allow him to live up to his potential. Also, from what the earlier poster said, will DD allow his conscious to move to the other side of the ball.

I wish state can get this kid. He's got the speed and height to do wonders but state never has luck with kids that have a bad head on their shoulders.

confucius say
12-28-2016, 10:47 AM
Don't want him in our program.

CadaverDawg
12-28-2016, 11:20 AM
I thought OM had already invested too much into Akers too....and we see how that turned out

Ifyouonlyknew
12-28-2016, 11:56 AM
I thought OM had already invested too much into Akers too....and we see how that turned out

If you follow the kid there's usually your answer. From the beginning of the summer til now Cam has made more trips to FSU than OM. With DD I don't think he's visited anywhere but OM since he committed to them. I hope he does start to see the light but I'm not going to hold my breath.

CadaverDawg
12-28-2016, 12:01 PM
If you follow the kid there's usually your answer. From the beginning of the summer til now Cam has made more trips to FSU than OM. With DD I don't think he's visited anywhere but OM since he committed to them. I hope he does start to see the light but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Ahh I see. Who do you see as our next man in the boat?

defiantdog
12-28-2016, 12:44 PM

AJ Brown was at more practices than half the team last year. Yeah, I know it's because he could walk to practice, but these kids don't always show their cards.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-28-2016, 01:07 PM
AJ Brown was at more practices than half the team last year. Yeah, I know it's because he could walk to practice, but these kids don't always show their cards.

Yes he would show up sometime but he when he said he wasn't OV to MSU then we should've seen the writing on the wall.

gtowndawg
12-28-2016, 01:47 PM
Yes he would show up sometime but he when he said he wasn't OV to MSU then we should've seen the writing on the wall.

Yep