PDA

View Full Version : The bears are really starting to lose it

starkvegasdawg
12-27-2016, 10:33 PM
Reality is sinking in and they're not coping with it very well.

http://i.imgur.com/uI8YeNj.jpg

I seen it dawg
12-27-2016, 10:34 PM
**** those shitbirds. And when they come here to get their news click an ad.

BeardoMSU
12-27-2016, 10:39 PM
This is what "hanging your hopes and dreams on the decisions of 18 year olds" looks like....

Drink it in, bitches**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7E4surv9ic

Really Clark?
12-27-2016, 10:43 PM
This is what "hanging your hopes and dreams on the decisions of 18 year olds" looks like....

Drink it in, bitches**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7E4surv9ic

Disagree. Ron was a lot closer to being right than their mouthpieces at the recruiting sites.

Mjoelner34
12-27-2016, 10:44 PM
The light is coming on for some but that light is a train at the other end of the tunnel.
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/tflynt66/reality_zpsmszkytwt.jpg

John Farley
12-27-2016, 10:50 PM
I would say I told you so but shit they know already

Bully13
12-27-2016, 10:59 PM

Good lord. Yall please tell me I never said anything remotely close to that type of insanity prior to my sobriety.

maroonmania
12-27-2016, 11:00 PM
So what should SR have "coming to him" for actually telling them the truth? The biggest problem is that the UNM writers and the UNM fanbase just have major trouble dealing with any type of negative reality. They all live off of image and their image is being slowly but surely ripped away to show the ugly side of their corrupt program.

I_Spy
12-27-2016, 11:05 PM
Some Barrett Reb (forget his last name bc I would assume there are plenty barret and Bartlett Rebs) got in a fight with me on Facebook saying Dak wasn't even a decent quarterback at all. This was during Daks senior year. Is it that the Rebs like the guessing game or are they all drunk when they post?

swdawg
12-27-2016, 11:13 PM
Good lord. Yall please tell me I never said anything remotely close to that type of insanity prior to my sobriety.

Probably a good thing for you that the original Politics Forum was deleted...happy for your sobriety. 21 here.

defiantdog
12-27-2016, 11:17 PM
I'm not telling any journalist how to do his / her job, but the Cam situation is a definitive reason why you should never listen to "boosters in the know." Sources are very rarely actual coaching staff and are typically recruiting personnel and boosters. It seems these OM journalists are getting caught up in the limelight and guaranteeing a sale with their audience.

In other words, don't buy the "don't shoot the messenger crap." They know their sources aren't 100%.

Liverpooldawg
12-27-2016, 11:27 PM

They only have official mouthpieces. That includes the Clarion Ledger, the Daily Journal, and nearly all of the other instate "media." It's been pretty obvious for a while now that those guys will NEVER report a thing that isn't cheerleading for the Confederate Rebels and negative toward us. We should revoke the credentials of ALL instate media.

Bully13
12-28-2016, 12:23 AM
Probably a good thing for you that the original Politics Forum was deleted...happy for your sobriety. 21 here.

Thanks bud. Christmas was day 7 for me after getting drunk every night for over 2 decades. First sober Christmas with my wife and 12 yr old. I'm blessed.

anubus
12-28-2016, 12:24 AM
Threatening someone's family shows how sick some of them are. Living through an 18 year olds decision is sick. Tsun is an example of how not to be as a sports fan or person.

lamont
12-28-2016, 12:27 AM
Thanks bud. Christmas was day 7 for me after getting drunk every night for over 2 decades. First sober Christmas with my wife and 12 yr old. I'm blessed.

yuck

BossDawg
12-28-2016, 12:30 AM
Oh my God. That is beyond losing it. They have some serious issues with their ego that they need to deal with.

Dolphus Raymond
12-28-2016, 12:31 AM
Will be 19 years for me next month. Blessed. Some of us appear to have a mutual friend.

parabrave
12-28-2016, 02:43 AM
Send this to Shep and ask him if this is what he represents.

GreenheadDawg
12-28-2016, 06:47 AM

That's awesome. Congrats. That's one hell of a Christmas present to your family.

dotcomdawg
12-28-2016, 07:11 AM
33 here

Op4isabitch
12-28-2016, 07:33 AM
I'm proud of you guys who are booting the curse. I've been fortunate myself but I've seen first hand what it does to a person and families.
I'm thinking of you guys and hope you stay strong.

99jc
12-28-2016, 08:03 AM
I'm proud of you guys who are booting the curse. I've been fortunate myself but I've seen first hand what it does to a person and families.
I'm thinking of you guys and hope you stay strong.

Nm

MaroonFlounder
12-28-2016, 08:05 AM
New Years is the only time that I drink to excess. It's a slippery slope. I always fear that it will escalate as the year unfolds.

Bully13
12-28-2016, 08:49 AM
New Years is the only time that I drink to excess. It's a slippery slope. I always fear that it will escalate as the year unfolds.

If you've been drinking for a number of years and only tie one on once a year, you may not have the disease. Experts say only about 15% of drinkers do.

archdog
12-28-2016, 08:59 AM

Anyway, we can track this guy down and post a copy of this in the front yard of his business late Sunday night? It would be nice to see this guy own up to his comments in a public forum.

Reason2succeed
12-28-2016, 09:09 AM
Anyway, we can track this guy down and post a copy of this in the front yard of his business late Sunday night? It would be nice to see this guy own up to his comments in a public forum.

I doubt it but wouldn't it be cool if this guy is a manager and got fired for this. That would be poetic justice. Sick bastards. He is literally threatening taking food off of people's tables because they don't sign with OM. There is a special place in hell for his kind.

confucius say
12-28-2016, 11:00 AM

Awesome. Good for you and stay strong.