PDA

View Full Version : Meltdown Precursor

Really Clark?
12-27-2016, 08:54 PM
This meltdown is just the tip of the iceberg of what they will act like when the NCAA hands down their punishment. Oh what a glorious beginning of the end. Click an ad shitbirds.

Jack Lambert
12-27-2016, 08:59 PM
The past two months have been really tough on the bears. Not that I feel sorry for them but it has been a tough two months.

Really Clark?
12-27-2016, 09:01 PM
Well they are just so mild mannered

http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/59412/Contents/President-of-NCAA-50057204

Commercecomet24
12-27-2016, 09:01 PM
They've been reduced to their whole recruiting class resting on one player commiting on YouTube. The end is beginning! It's all over bears!

Todd4State
12-27-2016, 09:07 PM
Here's the thing about it though- even after they get punished for this round of violations, they are going to have to deal with another NOA which is likely to be tacked to whatever happens with the first one. My guess is they are going to be on probation for at least 3-5 years when it's all said and done. That would be the worst probation I have ever heard of for a football program not named SMU. That will set a program back about ten years. And that's with me assuming that they are actually going to try to stop cheating at some point which is far from guaranteed with that bunch.

Commercecomet24
12-27-2016, 09:11 PM
Here's the thing about it though- even after they get punished for this round of violations, they are going to have to deal with another NOA which is likely to be tacked to whatever happens with the first one. My guess is they are going to be on probation for at least 3-5 years when it's all said and done. That would be the worst probation I have ever heard of for a football program not named SMU. That will set a program back about ten years. And that's with me assuming that they are actually going to try to stop cheating at some point which is far from guaranteed with that bunch.

Yep they about to become the official sec doormat for a long long time! Hate they wasted all that money on those cool new metal bleachers lol

Goldendawg
12-27-2016, 09:16 PM
How are aluminum prices holding up at the recyclers? Might be better to make a few bucks in '17 than pay for the outlay for blue and red tarps ( similar to NASCAR at most of their races) to hide all the unpaid seats.

Jarius
12-27-2016, 09:32 PM

Further proof that those asshats will never look in the mirror and own this
Shit. It's always someone else's fault. Hey dumb ****er, your school committed the most level 1 violations in modern history. It's YOUR FAULT

Really Clark?
12-27-2016, 09:37 PM
Further proof that those asshats will never look in the mirror and own this
Shit. It's always someone else's fault. Hey dumb ****er, your school committed the most level 1 violations in modern history. It's YOUR FAULT

Absolutely!

Todd4State
12-27-2016, 09:40 PM
Yep they about to become the official sec doormat for a long long time! Hate they wasted all that money on those cool new metal bleachers lol

Even worse for them 2019 is supposed to be a big year in Mississippi. In fact we just got our first commitment from a 2019 recruit yesterday. We need to leave them behind in the dust once and for all.

Really Clark?
12-27-2016, 09:50 PM
Hilarious!!

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/824/23/5023824.PNG

Commercecomet24
12-27-2016, 09:52 PM
Even worse for them 2019 is supposed to be a big year in Mississippi. In fact we just got our first commitment from a 2019 recruit yesterday. We need to leave them behind in the dust once and for all.

Absolutely! We cannot let this opportunity pass, it's time to really make this OUR State and bury them!

Op4isabitch
12-27-2016, 10:36 PM
My favorite thread over there right now:

http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/59412/Contents/Im-done--50056966

Liverpooldawg
12-27-2016, 11:51 PM
We better dot every I and cross every T. The only thing that IS certain about his is they will try to take us down with them.

Reason2succeed
12-28-2016, 12:45 AM
OM must be training students to be the moral scum of the earth. I don't know what you cal that class but do they teach ethics at all? Check out what this bird said

OkieKingpin 189 posts 3 hours ago
Because we don't fight! I would investigate every member of the NCAA, all their affairs, everything would be exposed. You just don't take it and that is all we did, we asked for it, we acted like we were lesser so they treated us lesser. Ditto for the SEC office, at least go down like a man and fighting!
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

BossDawg
12-28-2016, 01:04 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Suck it! I'm surprised they aren't blaming the Akers situation on us.

BossDawg
12-28-2016, 01:13 AM
OM must be training students to be the moral scum of the earth. I don't know what you cal that class but do they teach ethics at all? Check out what this bird said

Because we don't fight! I would investigate every member of the NCAA, all their affairs, everything would be exposed. You just don't take it and that is all, we asked for it, we acted like we were lesser so they treated us lesser. Ditto for the SEC office, at least go down like a man and fighting!
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

Yes, yes you did. Now shut up and take your licks like a man.

swdawg
12-28-2016, 01:20 AM

Because we don't fight! I would investigate every member of the NCAA, all their affairs, everything would be exposed. You just don't take it and that is all we did, we asked for it, we acted like we were lesser so they treated us lesser. Ditto for the SEC office, at least go down like a man and fighting!
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

Also, too...check out this one.

LubbockReb
#1 [url] [-]
Dec 27, 2016 10:42 PM
At what point does the boss/managers of the parents employees of high profile recruits tell their kids that they can go out of state but they stilll have to live here. Maybe the saturdays they want off to travel to watch them play, they can't get away anymore. Maybe at the next annual review, it isn't as good. Or is Mississippi too small a state and they're isn't enough ole miss alums to make a difference. It happens in Alabama.

Spiderman
12-28-2016, 04:03 AM
We better dot every I and cross every T. The only thing that IS certain about his is they will try to take us down with them.

Yep

RougeDawg
12-28-2016, 08:06 AM
Also, too...check out this one.

LubbockReb
#1 [url] [-]
Dec 27, 2016 10:42 PM
At what point does the boss/managers of the parents employees of high profile recruits tell their kids that they can go out of state but they stilll have to live here. Maybe the saturdays they want off to travel to watch them play, they can't get away anymore. Maybe at the next annual review, it isn't as good. Or is Mississippi too small a state and they're isn't enough ole miss alums to make a difference. It happens in Alabama.

I'm amazed daily that those F*ckers can walk and breathe at the same time. How do they live into their 30's with that thought process? Surely their brain would get tired of choosing between one involuntary life function all of the time.

It doesn't happen in Alabama. Alabama and auburn are light years ahead of OM and dont need to hold kids and their families hostage for them to play football for them. Holy shit these are some special humans. Notice the word human was used, because people actually think. They walk and look like people, but the modern logic and deductive reasoning is absent from those asshats.