PDA

View Full Version : So I talked to my OM BIL about their troubles

tireddawg
12-27-2016, 06:15 PM
I asked him what he thought. He said they got caught red-handed. "They deserve what ever punishment they get". He doesn't like HF claiming one thing to the public & doing things different behind closed doors. Brought up the booster/recruit meeting. Said "some of the allegations in the NOA, every1 does, but the meeting with the booster is a no no. You just don't do that. Dumbass."

Doesn't think HF is that great of a coach & indicated this season as proof. "Must have high-end talent to win, much cheat to get high-end talent, why keep him if he can't get the talent w/o cheating" Doesn't like "Bzerk". Mentioned another institution he helped get in trouble. "Need to just clean house, accept & don't fight the punishment, start over with a good coach willing to do the necessary things the right way"

I told him he was the first OM fan I've heard admit this. He said "I'm not sure why all wouldn't admit it, it's the truth. There's no sugar coating this."

This guy is from Oxford & a hard core fan. Always has some OM garb on. He was very humbled by the Eggbowl & not sure when OM would win another. A bit different from last year when he claimed "Freeze just has Mullen's number, next year will be 3 in a row. Just don't see State beating us for awhile"
Respectfully, of course.

tireddawg
12-28-2016, 01:52 PM
Bump. Why no takers?

Bully13
12-28-2016, 01:57 PM
Sounds like your friend has completed step 1 of the 12 step process. Lol.

Jack Lambert
12-28-2016, 01:57 PM
I hope some Bear doesn't figure out who he is or he might be unemployed.

starkvegasdawg
12-28-2016, 02:22 PM
Ask him why he's still a bear fan.

tireddawg
12-28-2016, 02:31 PM
I did. His diapers had Colonel Reb on the rear.

msbulldog
12-28-2016, 02:32 PM
Reality.

Uncivilengineer
12-28-2016, 02:34 PM
Your BIL is actually a true, sane and intelligent OM fan. There are not a lot of them out there.

starkvegasdawg
12-28-2016, 02:36 PM

So he's already learned to shit on TSUN. He's halfway there.

Jack Lambert
12-28-2016, 02:44 PM
So he's already learned to shit on TSUN. He's halfway there.

Or possibly it was the shit.

RougeDawg
12-28-2016, 03:51 PM
Your BIL is actually a true, sane and intelligent OM fan. There are not a lot of them out there.

Did you get a verified picture of him? Otherwise he is jus LT a"Bigfoot" or "Sasquatch" type character to me. Doesn't sound like any OM fan I've seen in my lifetime.

tireddawg
12-28-2016, 05:05 PM
Did you get a verified picture of him? Otherwise he is jus LT a"Bigfoot" or "Sasquatch" type character to me. Doesn't sound like any OM fan I've seen in my lifetime.

Is exactly why I posted it. He made sense. His attitude has certainly changed from last year.

msbulldog
12-28-2016, 05:41 PM
Is exactly why I posted it. He made sense. His attitude has certainly changed from last year.

Thanks Tireddawg for the info, thank you for posting about your friends revelations,

Mjoelner34
12-28-2016, 06:39 PM

You should tell him those were really MSU diapers turned inside out.

State82
12-28-2016, 07:22 PM
Sounds like your friend has completed step 1 of the 12 step process. Lol.

Ha!! Good one.

BossDawg
12-29-2016, 01:39 AM
I hope some Bear doesn't figure out who he is or he might be unemployed.

Or worse, and I'm not even joking. Some of them have gone absolutely psychotic.