PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call

PCHSDawg
12-27-2016, 01:51 PM
Who attended the Turd in the Burg?
My sister, youngest son and I wound up with seats next to the M-O band. Turned out most of the scoring took place right in front of us. Game was not good, but it was not boring either. My son showed his a$$ in his State onesie and generally had the time of his life. TLDR Bad game, good time.

Jack Lambert
12-27-2016, 02:47 PM
You might want to be a little more positive on your 7th post. Just Saying.

jumbo
12-27-2016, 03:31 PM
Solid thread. Would read again.

vv83
12-27-2016, 03:34 PM
You might want to be a little more positive on your 7th post. Just Saying.

I mean everything he said was true

Bass Chaser
12-27-2016, 04:02 PM
He is referencing RP's post.

Nope we went to Punta Cana the week before.

PCHSDawg
12-27-2016, 04:40 PM
You might want to be a little more positive on your 7th post. Just Saying.Thanks for the tip.

Jack Lambert
12-27-2016, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the tip.

I say that because folks here are fast to throw the Bear name at you. There has been many attempts to dupe us.

RougeDawg
12-27-2016, 05:02 PM
I say that because folks here are fast to throw the Bear name at you. There has been many attempts to dupe us.

But about as much success as the Bearsharts in reaching a bowl this year.

PCHSDawg
12-27-2016, 05:03 PM
Thanks, I just try to call them as I see them. We had a great time at the game, but the dropped passes, missed tackles, poor coverages, lack of run game, questionable play calls were discussed by us during the game. The same as the good tackles, completions, Nick's run game, A-trains runs and reception, an honest to God field goal, blocked kicks, etc. were celebrated. The Redhawk band probably hates us, I know their parents do. We had a great time without being dickheads and my son made the big screen 3 or 4 times, made some new friends and more Yankee enemies. I'm positively glad we drove down and back and would absolutely do it again.