PDA

View Full Version : We are 0-5 the way i see it

TopconDog
09-06-2013, 09:31 AM
We ain't gonna beat bama,a$m,lsu or usc,they have us beat before we get off the bus,can we win 6 and make a shitty bowl and is that good enough in year 5. Untill we get more than 1 sec olinemen we are gonna struggle.

Maroonthirteen
09-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Yep and yep. Like it was said, it is going to be a long two weeks. Well, 8 days now, before we really know something about this team. But tomorrow, we better create massive running lanes and pick up 3rd a short at will......i will be very concerned for the rest of the season if we don't. i have seen a number of SEC teams do this to us over the years. We damn well better be able to run at will tomorrow.

Goat Holder
09-06-2013, 09:59 AM
I will be freaking ECSTATIC with 6 wins, the way things are looking right now with the offense and injuries. I mean, jumping for f*cking joy fired up

Coach 57
09-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Thank you Goat. My sentiments exactly.

hailmari
09-06-2013, 11:17 AM
That's weak, bro. Gotta put up a fight! Just make sure they know we were there and other motivational stuff!

Bothrops
09-06-2013, 11:21 AM
It's painful to think how bad our offense is going to look against LSU. If we can't throw downfield on them, we might have less than 150 yds for the game.

maroonmania
09-06-2013, 11:38 AM
We ain't gonna beat bama,a$m,lsu or usc,they have us beat before we get off the bus,can we win 6 and make a shitty bowl and is that good enough in year 5. Untill we get more than 1 sec olinemen we are gonna struggle.

At this point if we can go 7-5 and beat everyone on our schedule but those teams I would take it in a heartbeat. Those 4 teams are among the 10 most talented teams in the country in my book. They are definitely all more talented than OK State. Give me a shitty bowl all day long when the alternative is no bowl which I'm afraid is where we are headed. We will know in a week because, in my mind its not even questionable, IF we lose to Auburn there will be NO bowl this year. We will struggle to split Ark and OM, no way do I think we beat both in back to back weeks. Especially given we've NEVER won a game in the state of Ark.

angusyoung
09-06-2013, 11:51 AM

When you put it that way, you are already dead as well. Have you picked out your grave sight and your casket? I recommend a Kiss casket.

Political Hack
09-06-2013, 12:08 PM
we scheduled ourselves a loss to kick off the season. genius.

CadaverDawg
09-06-2013, 07:49 PM
You guys saying we are 0-5 before getting off the bus, are morons. Sorry, but a 21-3 loss to Oklahoma State is no reason to act like we couldn't win the SWAC. Give me a damn break, man....some of you people need to step away from the ledge. You DO realize that our coaches AND players are in the process of correcting mistakes for future games right?

I mean, I'm not saying we will even win 5 games, but to act like what you saw Saturday guarantees us to lose all 5 of those games, is just dumb in my opinion.