PDA

View Full Version : MSU defense

Coach007
12-26-2016, 11:54 PM
2014/15, MSU was ranked #1 in the country and had the 84th ranked defense in the nation. We went 10-3.

2015/16, MSU "improved" in defense to 54th in the nation and went 9-4.

2016/17, We go 6-7 with a defense ranked 110th. We lost 3 games with an average of what, 1.33 points per game. Another loss in double overtime?

Is there a lesson in that?

RezDog7
12-27-2016, 12:01 AM
Yep, if our defense was better we would have won more games. Our defense is as soft as a roll of charmin.

lamont
12-27-2016, 12:03 AM
2014/15, MSU was ranked #1 in the country and had the 84th ranked defense in the nation. We went 10-3.

2016/17, We go 6-7 with a defense ranked 110th. We lost 3 games with an average of what, 1.33 points per game. Another loss in double overtime?

yes- get better on ****ing defense so we can win more games because our offense is good enough except when we play Bama

Coach007
12-27-2016, 12:05 AM
yes- get better on ****ing defense so we can win more games because our offense is good enough except when we play Bama

2013/14 MSU was ranked 18th on defense in the nation. That year, we went 7-6.

HoopsDawg
12-27-2016, 12:05 AM

Yes, force Arkansas to punt once and force Miami of Ohio to punt twice.

HoopsDawg
12-27-2016, 12:06 AM
2013/14 MSU was ranked 18th on defense in the nation. That year, we went 7-8.

15 game schedule, cool.

dawgday166
12-27-2016, 12:07 AM
A lot of those yards given up were garbage passing yards when we had big leads. That D could kinda go on cruise control. With exception of OM tho (and KY to some extent and Bama on 1 drive in 2nd half) they really didn't give up a lot when it counted. Was excellent in the red zone too.

The prelude to that team was 2013. 18th in total D and 33rd in scoring. 2014 team was 23rd in scoring D.

I hope we're better next year. A lot of work needs to be done in off-season tho. Plus, I don't believe all these stud juco D guys will integrate as seamlessly as a lot hope they will. In 2 years, maybe by then.

lamont
12-27-2016, 12:07 AM

maybe that was because we had 2 QB's go down to injury and had to start the Egg Bowl with true freshman Damien Williams at QB

dawgday166
12-27-2016, 12:08 AM

Because the offense was lights out **** In defense of offense tho, had a lot of injuries which actually helped some due to Dak and JRob emerging some.

Coach007
12-27-2016, 12:09 AM
15 game schedule, cool.

Fixed the typo just for you sunshine.

lamont
12-27-2016, 12:10 AM
The prelude to that team was 2013. 18th in total D and 33rd in scoring. 2014 team was 23rd in scoring D.

This is what it ultimately comes down to

dawgday166
12-27-2016, 12:11 AM
Yes it is.

dawgday166
12-27-2016, 12:13 AM
I still think both sides of the ball and special teams ... they all need to be addressed. Rankin and Jenkins weren't that good today. Rankin must've had his new center responsibilities on his mind ****

Coach007
12-27-2016, 12:14 AM
maybe that was because we had 2 QB's go down to injury and had to start the Egg Bowl with true freshman Damien Williams at QB

Maybe. But that doesn't count for OSU (21-3), Auburn, or LSU (59-26). We gave up 51 points to TAMU... 34 to USC. We had offense. Alcorn 51 points, Troy 62 points.

dawgday166
12-27-2016, 12:21 AM
Maybe. But that doesn't count for OSU (21-3), Auburn, or LSU (59-26). We gave up 51 points to TAMU... 34 to USC. We had offense. Alcorn 51 points, Troy 62 points.

Cmon mane. You ain't counting Alcorn and Troy as proving we had offense are you? We scored against OSU - 21, Aub - 20, Bowling Green - 21, KY - only 28, USCe - 16, Bama - 7 (only gave up 20; that's when I knew the D was good), Ark - 17 in Reg; 24 in OT, OM - 10 in Reg; 17 in OT. Those aren't stellar offensive scores especially with the most brilliant offensive mind since Walsh at the helm.

ETA: We scored over 30 only 3 times ... the 3 that you mentioned above. Oh ... and Rice in the bowl game. A lot of us might feel better if we had won today like we did against Rice in 13.

ETA again: The Bama game (our D kept smacking em back even tho our O couldn't get a first down, which doesn't usually happen) and seeing Dak and JRob emerge late in season is why I almost put a long shot bet on us to win NC in 14. I don't feel anywhere close to that now tho.

ETA once more: That is the lowest point total given up to Bama since Dan's been here too.

TUSK
12-27-2016, 12:27 AM
15 game schedule, cool.

Doesn't everyone play 15 games these days?*

dawgday166
12-27-2016, 12:38 AM

Bastard **** I just now SWYDT. You do like to poke at us don't ya haha. You funny guy.

Dawgsfanalongtime77
12-27-2016, 12:42 AM
The defense gave up yards in bunches the entire season. One of the many issues was simply not getting pressure on the qb. Just about every opposing qb this yr was successful. Can't say how many times the middle of the field was wide open and it never changed. You can call it scheme or whatever. I personally like a 4 3 front over a 3 4 but it's not my job

Commercecomet24
12-27-2016, 12:54 AM
This is what it ultimately comes down to

This is it. In the end points allowed is the only defensive stat that really counts.

HoopsDawg
12-27-2016, 01:02 AM

I hate you.

TUSK
12-27-2016, 01:05 AM
I hate you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HoopsDawg again.

You gotta make that your sig....

Todd4State
12-27-2016, 01:41 AM
Do we really have Dan apologists suggesting that having a good defense doesn't matter?

Coach007
12-27-2016, 01:55 AM
Do we really have Dan apologists suggesting that having a good defense doesn't matter?

A Dan Apologist... LOL!

Suggesting a good defense doesn't matter? HAHAHA!!!

WOW!

Coach007
12-27-2016, 01:57 AM
The defense gave up yards in bunches the entire season. One of the many issues was simply not getting pressure on the qb. Just about every opposing qb this yr was successful. Can't say how many times the middle of the field was wide open and it never changed. You can call it scheme or whatever. I personally like a 4 3 front over a 3 4 but it's not my job

Yeah, we had assignment issues. Late to the ball.

Coach007
12-27-2016, 01:59 AM
This is it. In the end points allowed is the only defensive stat that really counts.

No. That stat is the result of all others. You can simplify it to that .... but it's really an accurate statement.

Todd4State
12-27-2016, 02:17 AM
A Dan Apologist... LOL!

Suggesting a good defense doesn't matter? HAHAHA!!!

WOW!

I'm not exactly sure what I am supposed to take from the OP when you post about our weak total defense rank followed up by our overall record?

Todd4State
12-27-2016, 02:21 AM

Exactly. Just like Alabama gave up 40 plus points to Ole Miss a couple of years ago because of turnovers on short fields. They didn't give up a ton of yards in the game but they gave up a lot of points. At the same time a team can have a lot of yards on offense and not score a lot of points because of turnovers, poor field position, having to settle for field goals because of poor red zone efficiency. Obviously it's ideal to give allow few yards AND few points.

Points allowed and turnovers are probably the two most important stats for a defense. I also am a fan of sacks although some people think that's an overrated stat sometimes.

Coach007
12-27-2016, 03:05 AM
Cmon mane. You ain't counting Alcorn and Troy as proving we had offense are you? We scored against OSU - 21, Aub - 20, Bowling Green - 21, KY - only 28, USCe - 16, Bama - 7 (only gave up 20; that's when I knew the D was good), Ark - 17 in Reg; 24 in OT, OM - 10 in Reg; 17 in OT. Those aren't stellar offensive scores especially with the most brilliant offensive mind since Walsh at the helm.

:)

So this season, we had 4 winnable games (3 losses that averaged out to be 1.33 points per game, while the other was in double OT) with the 110th defense in the nation.
2013/14 MSU was ranked 18th in the nation. That year, we went 7-6.

What I am saying is MSU doesn't have to have the top defense in the nation to be a 10 win team next year and compete for a play off spot. One side of the game helps the other. Our best season was with the 84th ranked defense in the country. That's not much improvement needed.

That 84th ranked team was 114th in passing yards allowed. This year, 120th with a difference of 10 yards more per game allowed. Rushing defense of that 84th ranked defense was number 44 in the country allowing 151 yards per game. This year 69th and gave up 278 per game. Those are very much in line with each other right? Even TFL was the same. Our TO margin was actually better.

So here are the improvements that need to take place that will put this defense in position to help win those games and how we are going to get it done.

1- Sacks. 84th team ranked 17th in the country, this year 72. Now that's only .8 less sacks per game, but important.
2- Redzone defense. 84th team was #1 in the nation.... This year 48th.
3- Passing yards allowed

How to get there

1- this defense allows for better blitzing packages. We were bad in these areas due to it being a new system. We gained a lot of experience and the lights are coming on. Even today showed that. BTW, Dallas switched to a 3 man front to shut down Stafford. Average 1 sack more per game, and it generally means another stop. At the same time, it means one more possession by your offense. In short, the defense will be in place and the playbook understood, therefore coverage should be understood. This year, we had a huge issue with DB injury forcing players that would not otherwise be on the field to step up. In order to increase the odds of sacks, our DBs have to play better. We had a lot of guys improve on defense as the year went on. Learning their assignments will give the DL and LBs that little extra time to make it to the QB.

2- Redzone... Huge bright spot for us this year. The 3-4, 10-20 yards out allows for another coverage guy and the field is short. inside the 10, a 4-3 can still be ran. Now, we had a horrible issue in the secondary. If that improves, so does the redzone defense. Redzone defense improvements mean less points score by the other team.

3- Passing yards allowed. Obvious, issue is the injuries. The MAIN problem was within the understanding of the 3-4 and assignments of the LBs mainly on the TEs. Powell for USA.. 8 catches, Everett caught the TD that tied the game. USC.. Hurst was the leading receiver and he's a TE (etc.. not even looking at Ark). Improve that area would be a huge improvement to our over all defense.

Looking at those positions...

DBs are tall guys with some size on them. I'm not sure we will have a starting DB under 6'. We have an early enrolled CB that's 6'3"! The shortest DB from JUCO is 6'1. At LB, we have the talent already there, they are just really young and it's a new system to learn.

Rather than looking at the 3-4 as you see it now, look at it as a 8-3. You have 8 guys standing up. It makes it more difficult to find the defensive guy that can be put in conflict. The more confusion you can throw at the QB prior to the snap, the harder it is for him to find that player. 3-4 does NOT concede angles like a 4-3 either. A 3-4 is easier to find players for.

We need to give the guy time to implement the defense.

Really Clark?
12-27-2016, 08:51 AM
Coach, I'm a pretty positive poster for our program but you have some takes that make no sense. I may pump sunshine at times but you have to be pumping from some unknown star that's a dwarf or something. With the type of defensive philosophy we have and because of issues on the backend we gave up yards but you can do that and still have a good or very good scoring defense. We have done that for years and so have many good teams. At the end of the day there are 2 stats that matter the most, who had the most points and if you got a W or L for that game. I'm not saying we can't improve and we should be trying but scoring defense can be very good while giving up yards. That IS the generic philosophy of a bend don't break defense.

GreenheadDawg
12-27-2016, 09:03 AM
Coach, I'm a pretty positive poster for our program but you have some takes that make no sense. I may pump sunshine at times but you have to be pumping from some unknown star that's a dwarf or something. With the type of defensive philosophy we have and because of issues on the backend we gave up yards but you can do that and still have a good or very good scoring defense. We have done that for years and so have many good teams. At the end of the day there are 2 stats that matter the most, who had the most points and if you got a W or L for that game. I'm not saying we can't improve and we should be trying but scoring defense can be very good while giving up yards. That IS the generic philosophy of a bend don't break defense.

I don't know why anybody responds to him anymore. Like Dr. Phil says from hangover, he's literally too stupid to insult. He can't be serious with some of the shit he says. Case and point, this thread.

Bucky Dog
12-27-2016, 09:19 AM
I started a thread about this subject earlier. Do you all think it may have something to do with our strength and conditioning? Since Balis left our defense has gotten worse, and off the top of my head it seems we have had less and less push from our DLine each year, and the inability to fight off blocks. Now I know some of it is scheme and Sirmon put in a different system, but I have to believe with better S&C, we get faster and start getting to the QB more and applying pressure. Just my 2 cents.

thf24
12-27-2016, 09:19 AM
A 3-4 is easier to find players for.

This idea is absolutely ludicrous. If a 3-4 was easier to recruit for than the most common defense in college football, then you'd see more than a handful of teams running it.

Cooterpoot
12-27-2016, 09:28 AM
Almost every single problem with our offense, under Mullen, has been his refusal to play the best players. From Russell over Dak to pulling Fitz against S. AL. From Holloway over Aries to Perk over Jrob. Our game yesterday was all about playing our Srs. instead of hammering them before playing our lesser players.
The defense is the worst in school history, yet we're going to keep the worst DC in the country. We're going to give the 3-4 another year, which is a mistake too. Mullen refuses to admit he made a horrible hire and fix the problem. And Mullen needs to let his DC Use his own philosophy, instead of tying his hands with the huge cushions.
Our talent is down on both sides of the ball too. The jucos will help, but we still are missing a number of playmakers, especially at WR and corner. Next year should tell us a lot about where we are and what Mullen is willing to change.

Commercecomet24
12-27-2016, 09:31 AM
Exactly. Just like Alabama gave up 40 plus points to Ole Miss a couple of years ago because of turnovers on short fields. They didn't give up a ton of yards in the game but they gave up a lot of points. At the same time a team can have a lot of yards on offense and not score a lot of points because of turnovers, poor field position, having to settle for field goals because of poor red zone efficiency. Obviously it's ideal to give allow few yards AND few points.

Points allowed and turnovers are probably the two most important stats for a defense. I also am a fan of sacks although some people think that's an overrated stat sometimes.

The Patriots have played this way for years. They give up a lot of yards between the 20's but very few points. Their red zone and third down defense is generally in the top 5 in the league. Making a baseball analogy, it's like a pitcher that gives up a lot of hits but never walks anyone and gives up very few extra base hits and only solo home runs and wins a lot of games. The kind of pitcher that makes managers pull their hair out but always seem to win. Jamie Moyer did it for years.

Really Clark?
12-27-2016, 09:58 AM
Almost every single problem with our offense, under Mullen, has been his refusal to play the best players. From Russell over Dak to pulling Fitz against S. AL. From Holloway over Aries to Perk over Jrob. Our game yesterday was all about playing our Srs. instead of hammering them before playing our lesser players.
The defense is the worst in school history, yet we're going to keep the worst DC in the country. We're going to give the 3-4 another year, which is a mistake too. Mullen refuses to admit he made a horrible hire and fix the problem. And Mullen needs to let his DC Use his own philosophy, instead of tying his hands with the huge cushions.
Our talent is down on both sides of the ball too. The jucos will help, but we still are missing a number of playmakers, especially at WR and corner. Next year should tell us a lot about where we are and what Mullen is willing to change.

Mullen didn't tie the DC hands, we didn't have many options on what we could do on the backend. And as far as philosophy, it's a vast majority of DC that run bend don't break philosophy. College and pro. That is by far the most prevalent defensive philosophy in football today.

defiantdog
12-27-2016, 10:21 AM

I still can't believe you're okay with being 110th in total defense. There is no way you were ever a coach.

1bigdawg
12-27-2016, 10:48 AM

Mullen does not make mistakes.**

dawgday166
12-27-2016, 12:10 PM

Now that raht there is funny.

Coach007
12-27-2016, 12:17 PM

I'm not sure we are disagreeing.

Bodaski
12-27-2016, 12:37 PM
Mullen didn't tie the DC hands, we didn't have many options on what we could do on the backend. And as far as philosophy, it's a vast majority of DC that run bend don't break philosophy. College and pro. That is by far the most prevalent defensive philosophy in football today.

Mullen admitted after we played A&M he got out of the way on the defensive side of the ball. He said this in his press conference and also said he gave Brian Johnson the reins on calling offensive plays. So yea, he was knee deep in what goes on, on that side of the ball. I personally think that's why we have so much turn over on defense. You've got to hire coaches and let them coach, if not then they are fighting an almost impossible task of winning over the players. The players know who runs things and if its not the guy with the title, he's in a tough spot to be successful IMO.

Coach007
12-27-2016, 12:51 PM
This idea is absolutely ludicrous. If a 3-4 was easier to recruit for than the most common defense in college football, then you'd see more than a handful of teams running it.

Is it? Need another opinion?
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/12330418/teams-eye-3-4-defense-fits-nfl-scouting-combine-john-clayton-mailbag

In 1990, 18 of the NFL's 28 teams were in the 3-4. By 1994, only five teams were using the 3-4, and the number dropped to four by 1995.

Now....

Six of the seven head-coaching hires this offseason have defensive backgrounds. Defensive coordinator Vic Fangio could move the Chicago Bears from a 4-3 to a 3-4, while coach Rex Ryan in Buffalo and defensive coordinator Wade Phillips in Denver are expected to do the same.

That would bring the number of 3-4 defenses in 2015 to 17, the most since 1990.

http://www.espn.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/105777/oddball-3-4-defense-catching-on-in-b1g

After spreading through the NFL and much of college football, odd defenses -- with three down linemen instead of four -- will be more visible in the Big Ten this season. Three Big Ten teams -- Wisconsin, Maryland and Indiana

Point is it's spreading due to 2 factors.

1- Better vs the spread
2- Easier to recruit for.

Coach007
12-27-2016, 12:58 PM
I still can't believe you're okay with being 110th in total defense. There is no way you were ever a coach.

Where did I say I'm ok with it? I'm just realistic about it. Major injuries to our secondary before the season began. Major change in our base defense. A lot of younger guys who had RS and learned a 4-3. It's reality of the situation.

There is a reason why teams are switching to the 3-4. It's because offenses are spreading them out. Get ahead of the curve, bite the bullet now, learn the system. If he doesn't produce , hire the next guy. But 1 year making a major change like this isn't representative of what will be.

Really Clark?
12-27-2016, 01:05 PM
Mullen admitted after we played A&M he got out of the way on the defensive side of the ball. He said this in his press conference and also said he gave Brian Johnson the reins on calling offensive plays. So yea, he was knee deep in what goes on, on that side of the ball. I personally think that's why we have so much turn over on defense. You've got to hire coaches and let them coach, if not then they are fighting an almost impossible task of winning over the players. The players know who runs things and if its not the guy with the title, he's in a tough spot to be successful IMO.

Arkansas. Maybe Mullen should took back the reigns***

thf24
12-27-2016, 01:12 PM
Is it? Need another opinion?
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/12330418/teams-eye-3-4-defense-fits-nfl-scouting-combine-john-clayton-mailbag

Now....

http://www.espn.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/105777/oddball-3-4-defense-catching-on-in-b1g

Point is it's spreading due to 2 factors.

1- Better vs the spread
2- Easier to recruit for.

It does seem a few more are giving it a try in recent years, but I still doubt you could even find 10 P5 teams running a true 2-gap 3-4 like we are trying to. I simply don't buy it being easier to recruit for... unless you consider bringing in a 5 star NT and two Leo Lewis's every single year "easy."

I seen it dawg
12-27-2016, 01:12 PM
Just straight shitbird

Todd4State
12-27-2016, 01:48 PM
It does seem a few more are giving it a try in recent years, but I still doubt you could even find 10 P5 teams running a true 2-gap 3-4 like we are trying to. I simply don't buy it being easier to recruit for... unless you consider bringing in a 5 star NT and two Leo Lewis's every single year "easy."

That's the thing there are a lot of variations of 3-4's out there and it might be that we are trying to use one that doesn't suit us. If people like Appalachain State are able to run a version of the 3-4 and have success with it there is no reason we can't run a version that fits our personnel.

CadaverDawg
12-27-2016, 02:14 PM
You don't pay a guy $650k for another year when all he did was take a 54th (?) ranked D and turn it into 108th (?). In one off-season with Sirmon we quit tackling, quit covering, quit pressuring, quit run defense, and our veteran 4 star players became 2 star rookies. You don't keep that and pay it over half a mil for another year. You just don't. Letting those guys just pick a man & play backyard ball would have led to better defense this year. He's making us worse, and even worse...he's making us Charmin soft. Can't have that in this league, and MSU has always been physical...he has stolen our identity

Coach007
12-27-2016, 02:36 PM
You don't pay a guy $650k for another year when all he did was take a 54th (?) ranked D and turn it into 108th (?). In one off-season with Sirmon we quit tackling, quit covering, quit pressuring, quit run defense, and our veteran 4 star players became 2 star rookies. You don't keep that and pay it over half a mil for another year. You just don't. Letting those guys just pick a man & play backyard ball would have led to better defense this year. He's making us worse, and even worse...he's making us Charmin soft. Can't have that in this league, and MSU has always been physical...he has stolen our identity

We didn't quit tackling, we didn't quit covering. We went into a new base defense that we needed a couple of better players at certain positions and we lost 2 starters in the secondary. This isn't as hard as you are making it out to be.

16 teams run a 3-4 and 26 run a 4-3 base defense. The other 22 teams run multiple fronts that include 3-4.

CadaverDawg
12-27-2016, 02:43 PM
We didn't quit tackling, we didn't quit covering. We went into a new base defense that we needed a couple of better players at certain positions and we lost 2 starters in the secondary. This isn't as hard as you are making it out to be.

16 teams run a 3-4 and 26 run a 4-3 base defense. The other 22 teams run multiple fronts that include 3-4.

I disagree. I could live with poor secondary play bc we knew that was a weakness...but the shitty tackling, no pressure on the QB, and regression among Richie, Gerri and some of our veterans, along with just an overall lack of toughness or motivation has ZERO to do with scheme. That is something that started with the arrival of Sirmon. You're making excuses

thf24
12-27-2016, 03:17 PM

How many of those 16 actually run a true 2-gap 3-4 defense and how many only line up in a 3-4 front?

Johnson85
12-27-2016, 03:47 PM

I don't think that's right.
There's a difference between a defense that causes five three-n-outs and gives up 5 quick touchdown drives versus a defense that causes two turnovers on the other team's side of the field, three three-n-outs and five touchdowns, versus a defense that plays bend and eventually breaks and gets two stops around midfield and gives up five touchdowns on long, clock-eating drives.

As efficient as offenses have gotten in the NCAA, I'm surprised more teams haven't gone to a break don't bend philosophy, where they take a lot of risks and either get negative plays and/or turnovers to get the ball back quickly, or go ahead and give up quick drives. Pair that with a high powered offense, and it seems like you'd wear out a lot of teams, although occasionally get your doors blown off when you have atypical results early in a game.

Cooterpoot
12-27-2016, 04:17 PM

Mullen has played with the huge cushions since day one. That's what I mean by tying their hands. Diaz, Collins, Sirmon all had different approaches but that damn huge cushion is Dan. It's too much. I understand the concept but we play too far off. Dallas runs a similar approach, but the cushion isn't that big.

Coach007
12-27-2016, 04:19 PM
I don't think that's right.
There's a difference between a defense that causes five three-n-outs and gives up 5 quick touchdown drives versus a defense that causes two turnovers on the other team's side of the field, three three-n-outs and five touchdowns, versus a defense that plays bend and eventually breaks and gets two stops around midfield and gives up five touchdowns on long, clock-eating drives.

As efficient as offenses have gotten in the NCAA, I'm surprised more teams haven't gone to a break don't bend philosophy, where they take a lot of risks and either get negative plays and/or turnovers to get the ball back quickly, or go ahead and give up quick drives. Pair that with a high powered offense, and it seems like you'd wear out a lot of teams, although occasionally get your doors blown off when you have atypical results early in a game.

Correct. The fast tempo spreads have made the defenses change. That's why the redzone is huge for us. Short field, less space for the offense that thrives in space.

Really Clark?
12-27-2016, 04:24 PM
Mullen has played with the huge cushions since day one. That's what I mean by tying their hands. Diaz, Collins, Sirmon all had different approaches but that damn huge cushion is Dan. It's too much. I understand the concept but we play too far off. Dallas runs a similar approach, but the cushion isn't that big.

I disagree that it's all a Mullen thing but leaving that aside, from 2010-2015 we have been Top 36 or better nationally in scoring defense every year. We have had some issues but at the end of the day, our scoring defenses have been good to very good on average. Why complaining if that's the case over Mullen's history?

Cooterpoot
12-27-2016, 04:37 PM
What are the scoring defense numbers in conference only?

DudyDawg
12-27-2016, 04:45 PM
Fire peter sirmon. Today.

Coach007
12-27-2016, 04:49 PM

No

DudyDawg
12-27-2016, 05:08 PM
No

110 out of 128

JoseBrown
12-27-2016, 05:15 PM

Would if I could.

Coach007
12-27-2016, 05:30 PM
110 out of 128

New base system, needed a few players for that, he went and got them here. key injuries to the secondary. He gets another year to fully implement his system.

We will be fine next season and join the modern world having to defend the spread.

CadaverDawg
12-27-2016, 05:30 PM

Yep

Coach007
12-27-2016, 05:33 PM
Would if I could.

Glad you can't then.