PDA

View Full Version : So will Balis be available now that the UConn HC got fired?

Bucky Dog
12-26-2016, 08:32 PM
Didn't he go there because they were friends or was it because Balis wanted to go home? Can't remember but if he is available, can we throw some money at him and get him back?

Reason2succeed
12-26-2016, 08:38 PM
And just fire the guy we have? It's not his fault our defense can't tackle and our WRs can't catch.

maroonmania
12-26-2016, 08:43 PM
And just fire the guy we have? It's not his fault our defense can't tackle and our WRs can't catch.

Yes, if you have the chance to significantly upgrade. However, I'm sure Mullen won't do that though.

DogsofAnarchy
12-26-2016, 08:47 PM
Yes. This was the worst shape I've ever seen an MSU team in. It is obvious to many of us that we are hurting bad in the Strength and Conditioning Dept. Need to go hire the Memphis guy if Balis doesn't want to come back.

maroonmania
12-26-2016, 08:50 PM
Yes. This was the worst shape I've ever seen an MSU team in. It is obvious to many of us that we are hurting bad in the Strength and Conditioning Dept. Need to go hire the Memphis guy if Balis doesn't want to come back.

Exactlly, Balis would be a huge upgrade over what we have now.

Bucky Dog
12-26-2016, 08:57 PM

Did you not watch the same team this year that I did? We were not in Great shape or fast enough on DL and LB. we need to be stronger in skill positions as well. We need Balis back!

Leeshouldveflanked
12-26-2016, 09:15 PM
We look like a bunch of 40 year old church ballers....

I seen it dawg
12-26-2016, 09:18 PM
There is a softness in our program that has gotten worse every year for the last 8...

Bucky Dog
12-26-2016, 09:55 PM
There is a softness in our program that has gotten worse every year for the last 8...

Damn!