PDA

View Full Version : Rewatching: Coach Hud blew ULaLas bowl game

Reason2succeed
12-26-2016, 10:02 AM
I remember guys on this board wanting to ditch Mullen for Hud. He basically blew their bowl game this year with terrible play calling and clock management down at the wire. Not saying Mullen hasn't made some boneheaded decisions but would we really want Hud that much more?

GreenheadDawg
12-26-2016, 10:30 AM
I've been one of mullen's biggest critics but that would be asinine to trade him for Hud

RiverCityDawg
12-26-2016, 11:01 AM
I remember guys on this board wanting to ditch Mullen for Hud. He basically blew their bowl game this year with terrible play calling and clock management down at the wire. Not saying Mullen hasn't made some boneheaded decisions but would we really want Hud that much more?

The people that wanted Hud wanted him because Hud's "dream job" was State and they thought he would recruit with the same tactics as Freeze. Two stupid reasons.

Reason2succeed
12-26-2016, 12:23 PM
Mullen would be a great coach instead of a good coach if he wasn't so dang cute. He lacks the killer instinct and instead plays with things he shouldn't.

HSVDawg
12-26-2016, 12:34 PM

Hud is old news. His stock has been tanking like Enron for the last 3 years now for issues both on and off the field. Will never be an SEC coach.

RougeDawg
12-26-2016, 12:44 PM

Sounds like the HC we have now. Wouldn't be much difference.