PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Christmas MSU gift thread

CadaverDawg
12-25-2016, 02:03 PM
Alright gentlemen, let's hear your MSU gifts. I always get great ideas for the following year from this thread. Feel free to throw in any other cool gifts you got too.

My wife got me an autographed football by Darius Slay, an autographed Eagles mini helmet by Fletcher Cox, a Jack Cristil autographed book, a MSU shirt, and a real nice wooden set of engraved MSU grilling tools. I also got a Bluetooth meat thermometer that notifies you of the meat Temp every few minutes on your phone. Pistol case, Dak's latest ESPN the magazine, and an aged bottle of Pappy Van Winkle Maple Syrup.

I really had a great Christmas, and hope you all did as well!

Now, Spill your loot....

GreenheadDawg
12-25-2016, 03:35 PM
I don't know how to upload a photo. I tried but it said upload failed. Me not so good with the technology

HereComesTheSpiral
12-25-2016, 03:39 PM
Got a set of damascus steel kitchen knives.

CadaverDawg
12-25-2016, 03:40 PM
Got a set of damascus steel kitchen knives.

I hear those are incredible

HereComesTheSpiral
12-25-2016, 03:45 PM
I hear those are incredible

Yeah, probably going to be missing a finger or two before too long.

CadaverDawg
12-25-2016, 03:53 PM
Yeah, probably going to be missing a finger or two before too long.

Haha, but you'll be eating good!

LC Dawg
12-25-2016, 05:24 PM
I have three kids in college so I don't receive Christmas gifts. I have to get by on the joy of watching them open their gifts which in all honesty is pretty special. Merry Christmas to all the Elitedawgs.

I seen it dawg
12-25-2016, 05:28 PM
First Cowboy paraphernalia since my Dallas Cowboys pjs in the late 70s......Long sleeved, star on the front with Prescott 4 on the back.

Jarius
12-25-2016, 05:31 PM
My wife let me go to the bowl game while she watched our 3 kids (2 under 2). That was all I was man enough to ask for.

Howboutdemdogs
12-25-2016, 05:47 PM
White Dallas #4 Jersey, 2 boxes of Pro-V1

FISHDAWG
12-25-2016, 05:55 PM
I asked Santa for a Kicker .... gotta wait til February on mine

msubullylady
12-25-2016, 06:01 PM
I have a new, gorgeous 2-story home in Pinetop, Arizona located in the White Mountains. We currently have 7.5 inches of snow. I am blessed to be here with my Marine because I had to throw away 3 tons of stuff, pack up 2 homes, & UHaul it out here with 2 cats. I did receive some Crocs boots because my pink tennis shoes I was told werent going to cut it! �� I am here & I am blessed! Merry CHRISTmas ~ ����

msubullylady
12-25-2016, 06:02 PM
Oops, sorry! I hit emojis and they turned into ???? (Smile)

defiantdog
12-25-2016, 06:12 PM
Got a Dallas cowboys robe with a number 4 on the back. And my kids got me a new 11 inch battle bell.

RocketDawg
12-25-2016, 07:34 PM
I have a new, gorgeous 2-story home in Pinetop, Arizona located in the White Mountains. We currently have 7.5 inches of snow. I am blessed to be here with my Marine because I had to throw away 3 tons of stuff, pack up 2 homes, & UHaul it out here with 2 cats. I did receive some Crocs boots because my pink tennis shoes I was told werent going to cut it! �� I am here & I am blessed! Merry CHRISTmas ~ ����

That sounds fantastic! :)

RocketDawg
12-25-2016, 07:39 PM
I got 3 different MSU cold weather golf shirts, an MSU golf divot tool with ball markers, and a golf towel. Other things included B&N gift certificate, a dozen Pro-V1's, tees, and a Jackery battery device to charge my cell phone when away from a regular charger.

Bought a blue "official" Dak #4 Cowboys jersey for my wife.

Dawgbite
12-25-2016, 08:33 PM
Got a pair of maroon Addidas baseball cross trainers and a long sleeve T with a quote by Rafael Palmero on the back. Got a pair of Kuhl pants and a Kavu vest too. Left at noon headed to OBA and meeting fellow Dawgs for breakfast in the morning and then gathering back at our place to watch the game, it's the next best thing to being in St. Pete.

Jarius
12-25-2016, 08:43 PM
I went to the block party tonight in St Pete. If tonight is any indication I may be able to scream at Dan Mullen tomorrow and he may actually be able to hear what I have to say. Let me know of any messages yall want delivered **

BeardoMSU
12-25-2016, 09:20 PM
A dark blue #4 Prescott jersey. Hells yeah!

6" Wusthof paring knife

dress socks

new laptop (from the GF)

Somewhat funny, since we just moved to New England, my family really over did it with the cold weather gear: (thick socks, scarf, insulated snow gloves, snow boots, leather insulated gloves, ear muffs, hand warmers, and a sympathy card, lol)

BiscuitEater
12-25-2016, 09:25 PM
White Dallas #4 Jersey, 2 boxes of Pro-V1

Got the wife and kids (+myself) Blue, #4, Dak Jerseys for stocking stuffers.

Liverpooldawg
12-25-2016, 09:40 PM
Egg Bowl shirt and a Polo was all the MSU stuff. I DID get two really nice bottles of Islay Scotch though.

BeardoMSU
12-25-2016, 09:46 PM
I DID get two really nice bottles of Islay Scotch though.

I totally forgot to post my buddy got me a bottle of Glenlivit 18. He's a good guy...

sleepy dawg
12-25-2016, 09:47 PM
Alright gentlemen, let's hear your MSU gifts. I always get great ideas for the following year from this thread. Feel free to throw in any other cool gifts you got too.

My wife got me an autographed football by Darius Slay, an autographed Eagles mini helmet by Fletcher Cox, a Jack Cristil autographed book, a MSU shirt, and a real nice wooden set of engraved MSU grilling tools. I also got a Bluetooth meat thermometer that notifies you of the meat Temp every few minutes on your phone. Pistol case, Dak's latest ESPN the magazine, and an aged bottle of Pappy Van Winkle Maple Syrup.

Now, Spill your loot....

You have an insane Christmas. That's a lifetime worth of gifts for me. Of course, with that kind of vcash, I guess you can do what you want.

Vandownbytheriver
12-25-2016, 09:55 PM
Got a Dak jersey, a Cubs WS hat and Shirt, Try Not To Suck shirt, I Ain't Afraid of No Goat shirt and a Cubs World Series Title. Also, my oldest had his hopefully last open heart surgery and is doing great. Not a bad year at all.

Liverpooldawg
12-25-2016, 10:13 PM
I totally forgot to post my buddy got me a bottle of Glenlivit 18. He's a good guy...

Mine are my favorite, Caol Ila 12, and one I have never had, Ardbeg Perpetuum 2015. That last one is a limited release. I'm really looking forward to trying it later tonight.

Mutt the Hoople
12-25-2016, 10:21 PM
Got my wife and kids #4 White, Authentic NFL Dak Prescott jerseys, got my two youngest a laptop and a chromebook respectively, got my daughter a used car, and I got a tablet with a six-port charger.

msbulldog
12-25-2016, 11:16 PM

Now, Spill your loot....

Cdawg you bragging, quite a haul!

tireddawg
12-25-2016, 11:16 PM
MSU hoodie, 2 MSU caps, 2 pair of shoes, Billy Joel tickets & a Tissot watch. And the wife laid it on me. Great Christmas!

msbulldog
12-25-2016, 11:25 PM
Full size MSU helmet autographed by members of the 2014 team, Cuisinart grilling set, massage chair and time with my 3 year old twin grandsons (future Dawgs)! Merry Christmas Ya'll!

Liverpooldawg
12-25-2016, 11:25 PM
Mine are my favorite, Caol Ila 12, and one I have never had, Ardbeg Perpetuum 2015. That last one is a limited release. I'm really looking forward to trying it later tonight.

The Ardbeg was really good. It's a smoother version of their standard. Same great taste but more refined.

CadaverDawg
12-26-2016, 12:20 AM
You have an insane Christmas. That's a lifetime worth of gifts for me. Of course, with that kind of vcash, I guess you can do what you want.

Haha, I just have an amazing wife.

HereComesTheSpiral
12-26-2016, 01:11 AM
A dark blue #4 Prescott jersey. Hells yeah!

6" Wusthof paring knife

dress socks

new laptop (from the GF)

Somewhat funny, since we just moved to New England, my family really over did it with the cold weather gear: (thick socks, scarf, insulated snow gloves, snow boots, leather insulated gloves, ear muffs, hand warmers, and a sympathy card, lol)
I have to go to Montreal next month so I will gladly take all of those winter clothes off of your hands if you don't want them.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-26-2016, 04:00 AM
My wife and I are expecting and we found out it's a boy! Best present ever!!

Offshore Dawg
12-26-2016, 06:46 AM

Skiing or elk hunting, which are you going to pursue

msbulldog
12-26-2016, 08:17 AM

Congratulations another Bulldog!

stalkingpoon
12-26-2016, 08:59 AM
A couple Adidas sideline polos, Adidas sideline pullover, a couple MSU Columbia vests, Drake MSU pullover, MSU vs UK bball tickets and MSU vs UT tickets, & white Cowboys Dak jersey.

BrunswickDawg
12-26-2016, 09:03 AM
Nothing for me this year. But, with the girl headed to Starkville in the fall we are on a trip as an early graduation present. Arrived in DC Saturday to spend time in museums and memorials. Go to NYC Tuesday for "Hamilton!" and shopping.

CadaverDawg
12-26-2016, 10:33 AM

Congrats brother!

lamont
12-26-2016, 10:55 AM
Got the girlfriend some MSU swag from the college store in Ridgeland. She has just about converted