PDA

View Full Version : Fitz Hype

BrunswickDawg
12-24-2016, 03:08 PM
And so it begins.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/news/why-nick-fitzgerald-2017-heisman-171613590.html?client=safari

ShotgunDawg
12-24-2016, 03:09 PM
Not a top 25 SEC player though

Political Hack
12-24-2016, 03:19 PM
Me matured a lot this season.

DownwardDawg
12-24-2016, 03:45 PM
Me matured a lot this season.

Yeah me too. ***

maroonmania
12-24-2016, 03:54 PM
Not a top 25 SEC player though

I'd like to meet all these folks mentioning him as a darkhorse Heisman contender for 2017. The only place I've heard anyone say that was in that article.

justwin
12-24-2016, 04:04 PM
And so it begins.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/news/why-nick-fitzgerald-2017-heisman-171613590.html?client=safari

We're going to beat the shit out of Georgia next year. Dood has circled that game the day he signed with Mullen. Brought them up in the 2nd question.

DownwardDawg
12-24-2016, 04:34 PM
We're going to beat the shit out of Georgia next year. Dood has circled that game the day he signed with Mullen. Brought them up in the 2nd question.

I think so too. I think we'll run all over them.

lamont
12-24-2016, 05:23 PM

thats hilarious

msstate7
12-24-2016, 05:24 PM
I'd like to meet all these folks mentioning him as a darkhorse Heisman contender for 2017. The only place I've heard anyone say that was in that article.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/should-nick-fitzgerald-be-in-the-race-for-the-heisman-trophy-next-season-120616

Bully13
12-24-2016, 06:18 PM
Love me some Fitz. Loved watching how happy he was and how much fun he was having kicking Ole Miss right up the middle of their ass. Ole Miss has never had that many rushing yards crambed up their colon. It'll be 6 months before they can even hear their own farts. I see no reason not to be syked about 2017 and the sky is the limit for my man Fitz.

bulldawg28
12-24-2016, 08:37 PM
thats hilarious

Georgia is terrible you know

lamont
12-24-2016, 09:24 PM

They were better than us in 2016
They return 18 starters
They wont have a Freshman QB in 2017
They have the #3 recruiting class in the country coming in for depth
We play at their place
Smart will have had a full year to implement changes

bulldawg28
12-24-2016, 09:44 PM
They return 18 starters
We play at their place

smootness
12-24-2016, 10:51 PM
They return 18 starters
We play at their place

Neither team was any good
That's good, but # of returning starters doesn't guarantee anything
We won't have a 1st time starting QB either; I'll take ours
Just about none of that class will make an impact next year
Yes, that will be tough
We have no idea how good a coach Smart is; his changes could suck

Todd4State
12-25-2016, 01:46 AM
Love me some Fitz. Loved watching how happy he was and how much fun he was having kicking Ole Miss right up the middle of their ass. Ole Miss has never had that many rushing yards crambed up their colon. It'll be 6 months before they can even hear their own farts. I see no reason not to be syked about 2017 and the sky is the limit for my man Fitz.

I loved the comment about their farts or lack thereof.

Turfdawg67
12-25-2016, 02:09 AM
They return 18 starters
We play at their place

They lost to all the good teams they played with the exception of Auburn, they always have a top 10 class and that mediocre team last year was chalk full of 4 & 5* players. Ole Miss thrashed them...

HailState2008
12-25-2016, 02:31 AM
They return 18 starters
We play at their place

It's getting ridiculous how these posts are starting resemble a lot of the posts that Coach posted during the end of Stands. FYI, I was fully for getting rid of Stands but this agenda against Mullen is getting ridiculous

RougeDawg
12-25-2016, 02:58 AM
They return 18 starters
We play at their place

Stop it!!!!!!!!!!

Georgia f*cking sucked this year and needed an assown division to even seem relevant. They'd finish last in the West this year and would make OM look like a division champ. We will roll those clowns next year.

Stop your BS, talking us down every year so you can either say you were correct or "didn't know Aeris was gonna be the SEC RB of he year" or you didn't know our defense would finish top 4. Jesus Christ, Ray Charles could make these statements about our team, and be more credible.

Georgia under smart will be Florida under muschump, it's easy to see the similarities. Bit let's pump an agenda that even the Cleveland Bronws can spin as an "I told ya so" moment.

BrunswickDawg
12-25-2016, 07:28 AM
We have no idea how good a coach Smart is; his changes could suck

Ray Goff 2.0 - is an "UGA man and knows the Georgia way", can recruit well, can coach his position, not a bad coordinator, can't run a program to the level of his predecessor.

DownwardDawg
12-25-2016, 08:34 AM
It's getting ridiculous how these posts are starting resemble a lot of the posts that Coach posted during the end of Stands. FYI, I was fully for getting rid of Stands but this agenda against Mullen is getting ridiculous
It's been that way for a while now. He will end up ruining this board.
Too bad he can't use his energy for something positive like #hold the rope

THE Bruce Dickinson
12-25-2016, 12:16 PM
They return 18 starters
We play at their place

Georgia plays in the SEC East- possibly the worst division in all of collge football

lamont
12-25-2016, 12:52 PM

So now its an agenda against Mullen because I think Georgia is a 10 win team next year?

Hey assclown- my opinion of Mullen has zero to do with the fact I think Georgia is going to win 10 football games next season and liklely win the East- putting them in the SEC title game. All you assclowns kept telling me Auburn was gonna suck and we would beat them. Kentucky was gonna suck and we would beat them. UPig has a new QB and their D sux- we will beat therm....and on and on. Why dont we just see how this one turns out also. Based on history- we know who is likely going to be correct

lamont
12-25-2016, 12:59 PM
They lost to all the good teams they played with the exception of Auburn, they always have a top 10 class and that mediocre team last year was chalk full of 4 & 5* players. Ole Miss thrashed them...

Saban lost to Croom his 1st year at Bama and went 6-6. It happens

bulldawg28
12-25-2016, 12:59 PM
So now its an agenda against Mullen because I think Georgia is a 10 win team next year?

Hey assclown- my opinion of Mullen has zero to do with the fact I think Georgia is going to win 10 football games next season and liklely win the East- putting them in the SEC title game. All you assclowns kept telling me Auburn was gonna suck and we would beat them. Kentucky was gonna suck and we would beat them. UPig has a new QB and their D sux- we will beat therm....and on and on. Why dont we just see how this one turns out also. Based on history- we know who is likely going to be correct

Calm down guy. Georgia ain't winning 10 games year. You also said the OL was trash, Dan Mullen was going to Houston/Oregon, Ole Miss was going to beat us...etc. It's ok for people to disagree with you. No one knows it all, including you

BB30
12-25-2016, 01:16 PM

Arkansas defense did suck ours was just worse....I agree Georgia will be a really tough game to win but we have some pieces to give them a good game... georgia is going to ha e to improve quite a bit on offense to win 10 games.. if they do that they most certainly have a chance to win ten games if they don't they could be looking at another average season. They have the talent to be better on O but they need to put it together before I write it off as a guarenteed L. I think they will have some issues completely shutting us down, so if our D happens to show up we will play with them. They are no alabama

lamont
12-25-2016, 01:24 PM
Calm down guy. Georgia ain't winning 10 games year. You also said the OL was trash, Dan Mullen was going to Houston/Oregon, Ole Miss was going to beat us...etc. It's ok for people to disagree with you. No one knows it all, including you

I didnt say Mullen was going to Houston or Oregon. I said he expressed interest- and Oregon chose Taggert over him

I'm fine with people disagreeing. But please use some facts and back up your opinion- dont just be a mongoloid and chirp "agendaaaaaa"

The SEC was young and rebuilding in 2016. Next year's SEC is going to be much tougher. 12 of 14 teams return their starting QB's. Most of the top WR's and TE's return.

bulldawg28
12-25-2016, 01:32 PM
I didnt say Mullen was going to Houston or Oregon. I said he expressed interest- and Oregon chose Taggert over him

I'm fine with people disagreeing. But please use some facts and back up your opinion- dont just be a mongoloid and chirp "agendaaaaaa"

The SEC was young and rebuilding in 2016. Next year's SEC is going to be much tougher. 12 of 14 teams return their starting QB's. Most of the top WR's and TE's return.

Those numbers for returning talent includes Mississippi state . Please stop the BS of choosing Taggart over Mullen. I guess Houston picked Appelewhite over Mullen too huh? Gotcha

Dawgology
12-25-2016, 02:07 PM

Mullen expressed interest. Taggert wasn't chosen over Mullen. In fact, several Oregon boosters back channeled through Strick to feel out Mullen. Strick reached out to Cohen and Cohen contacted several MSU boosters. Oregon then officially approached Sexton but by then Cohen had got enough support from State boosters and had started contract negotiation to head them off at the pass. Mullen declined Oregons approach due to this and as a show of good faith. Everyone is now all smiley and happy. I know this because one of the Oregon boosters told me this (oddly enough).

Mullen was HIGH on their list. They never made it to offering money though.

lamont
12-25-2016, 02:48 PM
Those numbers for returning talent includes Mississippi state . Please stop the BS of choosing Taggart over Mullen. I guess Houston picked Appelewhite over Mullen too huh? Gotcha

In no way did I say Houston chose Applewhite over Mullen. Mullen didnt interview with Houston

Taggert was chosen over Mullen

confucius say
12-25-2016, 02:48 PM
uga ain't going 10-2 regular season next year. Not happening. Even in the shotty east. And I'd take fitz over Eason all day every day in college.

We prob wont win in Athens though.

lamont
12-25-2016, 02:50 PM
And I'd take fitz over Eason all day every day in college.

We prob wont win in Athens though.

I'd take Fitz also- doesnt mean Eason wont be very good next year tho

TUSK
12-25-2016, 03:17 PM
My take:

Should be Locks: App St, Samford, @Vandy, Mizzo
Should win: MSU, SC, UK, @GT
I think UGA can will 10 if they can split: @ND, @UT, Florida, @AU

I think the Cocktail Party will decide the who the SECE sacrificial lamb is.....

bulldawg28
12-25-2016, 04:36 PM
My take:

Should be Locks: App St, Samford, @Vandy, Mizzo
Should win: MSU, SC, UK, @GT
I think UGA can will 10 if they can split: @ND, @UT, Florida, @AU

I think the Cocktail Party will decide the who the SECE sacrificial lamb is.....

Your picking from a history standpoint and Kirby bias . That team has too many holes to win 10 games next year. They'll lose all those split games with maybe the exception of Tennessee.

justwin
12-25-2016, 05:29 PM
Taggert was chosen over Mullen

That's hilarious

TUSK
12-25-2016, 09:35 PM
Your picking from a history standpoint and Kirby bias . That team has too many holes to win 10 games next year. They'll lose all those split games with maybe the exception of Tennessee.

bet.

dawgday166
12-25-2016, 11:05 PM
GA may win 10 but I'd lean more towards 8 or 9. They ain't a sure fire win for us as a lot of folks wanna believe. I'm just glad we don't have to play Vandy next year. Not sure what they lose but their D shows up to play and now they scoring a point or two also.