PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice UNC amended NOA covers allegations back to 2002? Not sounding good...

RougeDawg
12-22-2016, 08:36 PM
For the bearsharts if the NCAA is penalizing for things back that far. Also makes me wonder it is was simple copncicends that the CJ Johnson popping off on Twitter about people accusing him of receiving benefits stopped around the same time the first letter was sent out last year(apologize for run on sentence). Would be glorious for them to reach the end of the OM rabbit hole and expose everything they've done the last 10-15 years.

MedDawg
12-22-2016, 10:03 PM
For the bearsharts if the NCAA is penalizing for things back that far. Also makes me wonder it is was simple copncicends that the CJ Johnson popping off on Twitter about people accusing him of receiving benefits stopped around the same time the first letter was sent out last year(apologize for run on sentence). Would be glorious for them to reach the end of the OM rabbit hole and expose everything they've done the last 10-15 years.

The NCAA wouldn't have to look too hard. David Saunders, who recently received a show cause and is named in 2010(?) infractions against OM, was also OM's linebacker coach under Orgeron (and with Freeze) in 2006 AND was Cutcliffe's recruiting coordinator from 1998-2002.

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-22-2016, 11:56 PM
What was the deal with UNC and SEC commissioner not presenting evidence or some sort to help them out? Somebody was trying to explain it to me but didn't know much themselves.

32 Dive
12-23-2016, 12:00 AM
What was the deal with UNC and SEC commissioner not presenting evidence or some sort to help them out? Somebody was trying to explain it to me but didn't know much themselves.

It sounds to me, like the contrary...

Political Hack
12-23-2016, 09:31 AM
The NCAA wouldn't have to look too hard. David Saunders, who recently received a show cause and is named in 2010(?) infractions against OM, was also OM's linebacker coach under Orgeron (and with Freeze) in 2006 AND was Cutcliffe's recruiting coordinator from 1998-2002.

I think he had an official assistant AD position for a while too. Something to do with recruiting. Can't remember the title.

Really Clark?
12-23-2016, 09:46 AM
I think he had an official assistant AD position for a while too. Something to do with recruiting. Can't remember the title.

Pretty sure he had a similar position as Barney as assistant to AD for recruiting and coordinating HS and JUCO relations when he first came in 1998-2002

messageboardsuperhero
12-23-2016, 10:04 AM
Pretty sure he had a similar position as Barney as assistant to AD for recruiting and coordinating HS and JUCO relations when he first came in 1998-2002

It sounds like their unofficial title at UM for that position is designated cheater/coordinator of booster activities.

Political Hack
12-23-2016, 01:05 PM
It sounds like their unofficial title at UM for that position is designated cheater/coordinator of booster activities.

That seems pretty spot on considering how things are unfolding.