PDA

View Full Version : "Dak Prescott: The Doubted Star" Highlight Video

Lloyd Christmas
12-22-2016, 09:02 AM
Click Here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-RyNDBX68U). Pretty damn sweet.

msbulldog
12-22-2016, 09:29 AM
Sweet! Thanks for posting, made my allergies act up. Rep given.

mparkerfd20
12-22-2016, 09:49 AM
Just a reminder of how much of Dak's game we lost when he focused more on passing. Glad to see him mature as a passer, but man I sure do miss him running. We'll be saying the same thing about Fitz soon too.

msbulldog
12-22-2016, 09:57 AM
Just a reminder of how much of Dak's game we lost when he focused more on passing. Glad to see him mature as a passer, but man I sure do miss him running. We'll be saying the same thing about Fitz soon too.

Your right about Dak, but a QB that can do both, gives defensive coordinators big time migraines.

SaintDawg
12-22-2016, 10:07 AM
He will transcend the game.

BB30
12-22-2016, 10:09 AM

Ha Ha always finding a negative... Mullen adapted to the team we had that year. He didnt change the offense for Relf or Tebow because they did not have the ability Dak had throwing the football. He plays to his QBs strengths. If Dak gets hurt his senior year that team struggles to win 6 games. We were breaking in a new OL and did not have JROB to take some pressure off of Dak.

As for the video I miss that guy wearing Maroon and White. Great video! Thanks for posting.

mparkerfd20
12-22-2016, 10:52 AM
Ha Ha always finding a negative... Mullen adapted to the team we had that year. He didnt change the offense for Relf or Tebow because they did not have the ability Dak had throwing the football. He plays to his QBs strengths. If Dak gets hurt his senior year that team struggles to win 6 games. We were breaking in a new OL and did not have JROB to take some pressure off of Dak.

As for the video I miss that guy wearing Maroon and White. Great video! Thanks for posting.

Sorry you took that as negative. It's the truth. I understand why it was done and it probably was the best for Dak's future. I just said I missed seeing it and in all honesty it did take away an aspect from our Offense.

BB30
12-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Sorry you took that as negative. It's the truth. I understand why it was done and it probably was the best for Dak's future. I just said I missed seeing it and in all honesty it did take away an aspect from our Offense.

It definitely did, but I don't think it was necessarily by choice, more or less what we had around Dak his SR year. What I was getting at is I don't think we will see the game plan change with Fitz as long as he has the pieces around him to be successful. I may have read the post wrong but I thought you were insinuating that we will go primarily to throwing the ball with Fitz and move away from the run game as we did in 15. If so, I apologize for that.

ShotgunDawg
12-22-2016, 11:24 AM

Agree, but I think the Dak pass happy offensive problems are also mis-interpreted.

Much of the problems that offense had were also due to a pathetic OL & poor RB play. With this past year's OL & Aeris at RB, the Dak pass happy offense is far more effective.

Great video! The hindsight is so 20/20 with this one because his passing ability looks really good in those videos

Maroonthirteen
12-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Watch muted. Much better that way.

Damn that was terrible"music."

BorneDawg
12-22-2016, 02:25 PM
Click Here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-RyNDBX68U). Pretty damn sweet.

Would have been a great video with out all the cursing in the music! Opened around family and had to quickly mute cause music was SO VULGAR!

Original48
12-22-2016, 03:17 PM
Would have been a great video with out all the cursing in the music! Opened around family and had to quickly mute cause music was SO VULGAR!
Agree. Completely unnecessary for a tribute all state fans would like to see.

mparkerfd20
12-22-2016, 03:39 PM
Now the video is removed due to Copyright issues. Glad I got to watch it. The music was horrible though.

Original48
12-22-2016, 03:53 PM
Now the video is removed due to Copyright issues. Glad I got to watch it. The music was horrible though.
Glad it's gone. Shouldn't be confused with something that is representative of our university.

Political Hack
12-22-2016, 06:06 PM
He will transcend the game.

Donovan McNabb already did. He's just taking it a step further.

Dawgsfanalongtime77
12-22-2016, 09:36 PM
Dak is doing something that has never been accomplished in NFL history. Nobody deserves the praise more than he does. Fitz is a better runner than dak. However dak has one of the best mentalities I've ever seen. A true leader that any team would follow. It's no secret how we got to be #1 in the country for 5 weeks. Yes they did it as a team but Dak was clearly the heart and soul of the team