PDA

View Full Version : UNC gets 3RD NOA

BrunswickDawg
12-21-2016, 11:40 AM
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/north-carolina/unc-receives-3rd-notice-of-allegations-in-ncaa-case/477840312

http://campussports.net/2016/12/21/report-unc-receives-third-notice-of-allegations-from-ncaa/

Look out Bears, y'all are next....

SDDawg
12-21-2016, 11:42 AM
Many of us have been talking about the 3rd letter for a while. This is not a drill. There will be yet another amendment to the existing NOA and/or an entirely new NOA. I would bank on this for 2017.

TrapGame
12-21-2016, 12:22 PM
2017 for the bears will be a lot like this.

http://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/kingdome.gif?w=1000

WSOPdawg
12-21-2016, 03:59 PM
Unfortunately for us, the system (NCAA) appears to allow for continued violations without administering punishment in a timely fashion. While I'm enjoying their recruiting ineptitude at present, I'm ready for recruits to actually hear the truth as opposed to the glossed-over 9 over 3 or 13 over 4 BS that is being spewed from the TCUN brass.

missouridawg
12-21-2016, 04:08 PM
Unfortunately for us, the system (NCAA) appears to allow for continued violations without administering punishment in a timely fashion. While I'm enjoying their recruiting ineptitude at present, I'm ready for recruits to actually hear the truth as opposed to the glossed-over 9 over 3 or 13 over 4 BS that is being spewed from the TCUN brass.

If the goal is to hurt their recruiting, the NCAA is succeeding... I'd be content with them finishing in the 50s a few years and then go on a 4 year scholarship reduction.

Dawgowar
12-21-2016, 08:12 PM
If the goal is to hurt their recruiting, the NCAA is succeeding... I'd be content with them finishing in the 50s a few years and then go on a 4 year scholarship reduction.

It will get worse than that for them. We all suspect what they did on their last probation. Kids 'sacrificing' to play for the glory of the Rebels without scholarships - legal ones anyway. Different times now. They are in the same spiral we were. Soon they will have to take 4 star kids with major behavioral issues - see Nick Turner the counterfeiting Bulldog as an example. They may have to cut payroll to not attract more attention. The inmates are already running the asylum in terms of preparation and team discipline. Take their fun money away and what happens? Hooter's Girls don't pay for themselves. Arrests and suspensions will be the next phase. With any luck they will be decimated by the time the penalties get read. Poor recruits and non-SEC level talent at best. Then unlike us getting hit with 8 scholarship losses they get hit with 20-30 reductions,best case scenario. No bowls, booster restrictions (You realize the NCAA can deny the use of boosters to their athletic department?) , sub-SEC coaching staff, already bad recruiting with no legal way to buy their way out of football Siberia.

This current UNM class is proof of what happens to them when they have to just modify their tactics. If we had real journalists on the UNM beat, one of them would be digging under every rock to get a copy of the second NOA before signing day. Those kids that are going to sign on to the lie that is Bear football deserve the truth.

I am quite happy if it takes another 12-18 months for this to play out.

Really Clark?
12-21-2016, 08:42 PM

They can't keep committing violations and never get punished. Especially now since the clock started on their athletics program in Oct with the COI finalizing track and WBB. Any violations after that date fall in the repeat offender category and automatically increases the penalty structure and brings the death penalty in play.

WSOPdawg
12-21-2016, 09:48 PM
They can't keep committing violations and never get punished. Especially now since the clock started on their athletics program in Oct with the COI finalizing track and WBB. Any violations after that date fall in the repeat offender category and automatically increases the penalty structure and brings the death penalty in play.

Somebody not too long ago posted that they've been caught with their hand in the recruiting cookie jar again during this cycle. How sweet would it be if they've been caught in late October/November after the track & WBB punishment. Any chance?

I seen it dawg
12-21-2016, 09:50 PM
**** those shitbirds

Technetium
12-22-2016, 12:10 AM
TSUN = The Shitbirds Up North