PDA

View Full Version : Emmitt Smith thanks Dak...

Dawg61
12-20-2016, 02:09 PM
for sending him flowers after his mother passed away. Prescott just gets it. He is special and we all already knew this. Now the world is discovering it too.

http://www.wapt.com/article/emmitt-smith-thanks-dak-prescott-for-kind-gesture/8520141

RunDog26
12-20-2016, 02:11 PM
Very nice.

Commercecomet24
12-20-2016, 02:12 PM
for sending him flowers after his mother passed away. Prescott just gets it. He is special and we all already knew this. Now the world is discovering it too.

http://www.wapt.com/article/emmitt-smith-thanks-dak-prescott-for-kind-gesture/8520141

Dak is pure class and he's all ours!

SaintDawg
12-20-2016, 02:22 PM
He is a winner. He is a leader. He is considerate. He is gracious. He is humble. And most important, he is a Mississippi State Bulldog. Now go get that ring, son!

RougeDawg
12-20-2016, 04:27 PM
He is a winner. He is a leader. He is considerate. He is gracious. He is humble. And most important, he is a Mississippi State Bulldog. Now go get that ring, son!

All of the things you mention are the epitome of being a Mississippi State Bulldog.

SaintDawg
12-20-2016, 04:54 PM
All of the things you mention are the epitome of being a Mississippi State Bulldog.
Indeed.

Would someone educate me on the last time an OM player who went to the NFL was ever labeled any of this these things? Much less ALL of them?

Dawg61
12-20-2016, 05:02 PM
Indeed.

Would someone educate me on the last time an OM player who went to the NFL was ever labeled any of this these things? Much less ALL of them?

Eli Manning I am guessing probably not Greg Hardy

Commercecomet24
12-20-2016, 05:04 PM

Amen to that!

lastmajordog
12-20-2016, 05:20 PM
I may be wrong but it is apparent MSU can NOT have enough bill boards and other media in Texas linking Dak and the DOGS/University. ......Everytime the announcers say Dak it needs to be linked to MSU, Dak’s MSU Master’s degree, Mullen’s GREAT QB coaching, other DOG pro excelling players ...etc etc etc.......JMO

SaintDawg
12-20-2016, 05:25 PM
Eli Manning I am guessing probably not Greg Hardy
Eli...meh...maybe.

Greg Hardy is a no.

msbulldog
12-20-2016, 05:30 PM
Totally proud of Dak.

Dawg61
12-20-2016, 05:34 PM
Eli...meh...maybe.

Greg Hardy is a no.

Hardy was a joke in case that wasn't obvious the first time. Eli is a good dude he's dopy as hell but he's a good guy. I can't hate on Eli. Got more rings than his daddy and brother combined too.

BB30
12-21-2016, 10:18 AM
Hardy was a joke in case that wasn't obvious the first time. Eli is a good dude he's dobby as hell but he's a good guy. I can't hate on Eli. Got more rings than his daddy and brother combined too.

Eli was an arrogant POS in college. I am sure a lot has changed since but he was the epitome of every negative connotation related to OM while in college. He has seemed to mature quite a bit since then and has had a solid NFL career.

Dawgsfanalongtime77
12-22-2016, 08:37 AM
That's just the kinda guy Dak is. Nobody is perfect but Dak is light years ahead of the curve to be an NFL qb. Also I'm so sick of seeing Romo and jones spooning every single week. Blows my mind that some believe Romo to be on an elite qb level. Yeah he could sling it but he lost a ton of games with the ints. And he won 2 playoff games in 10 seasons. Nice payday of 19 mil just trying to relive the glory days. Dak makes right at 400 grand this yr. Cmon man!

Dawgsfanalongtime77
12-22-2016, 08:42 AM
Eli was an arrogant POS in college. I am sure a lot has changed since but he was the epitome of every negative connotation related to OM while in college. He has seemed to mature quite a bit since then and has had a solid NFL career.

2 super bowl rings is the big kicker. He has been atrocious this season but yet was a part of Dallas two losses