PDA

View Full Version : Watching Fitz' Highlight Reel Reminded Me of Something that Bothered me...

Count Istvan Teleky
12-20-2016, 11:07 AM
When he scored on one of the long runs against OM, he had to hit the brakes quickly at the end because some kid with a baby blue blanket was sitting against the stands on the field level. He easily avoided the kid but you could see that as he crossed the goal line, the defender pushed him, causing him to be off balance but was still able to avoid contact with the little guy.

My question is: Why is that kid sitting there like it's a picnic?

Steve Robertson, in one of his post-Egg Bowl podcasts talked about how OM has more 'bystanders' on field level than anybody in the SEC. I had been noticing that on broadcasts from Oxford but hadn't put it into words. I think it's true. it's like USC-esque celebrity access for them to be able to stand on the sidelines. See and be seen.

Anyway - back to the kid - it looked like he was trying to keep warm and probably would have rather been anywhere else.

- End of rant.

chef dixon
12-20-2016, 11:23 AM
I was expecting this to say his throwing mechanics or something along those lines

Big4Dawg
12-20-2016, 11:24 AM
Or his rushing stats vs LSU, Auburn, or Bama

Dallas_Dawg
12-20-2016, 11:39 AM
Sounds about right.
"Sure MR Booster, write us that check and we will get you sideline passes"

Jack Lambert
12-20-2016, 12:10 PM
As soon as some kid get hurt really bad or killed Ole Miss will need some of those lawyers in the stand.

archdog
12-20-2016, 12:54 PM
Its the same with MSU. Maroon memories allows people to get on the field as well. Love it, but there is a little bit of liability there. Got to keep your head on a swivel when you are standing in the endzone when fitz is running that direction.

Also pushing in the back when the guy has you beat at the goal line is bush league. What a bitch.

louisvilledawg
12-20-2016, 01:28 PM
Its the same with MSU. Maroon memories allows people to get on the field as well. Love it, but there is a little bit of liability there. Got to keep your head on a swivel when you are standing in the endzone when fitz is running that direction.

Also pushing in the back when the guy has you beat at the goal line is bush league. What a bitch.

Maroon Memories lets you be on the field for the game?? I thought it was just pregame?

Damn i'm gonna do that one game if it's true

Dawg61
12-20-2016, 01:58 PM
As soon as some kid get hurt really bad or killed Ole Miss will need some of those lawyers in the stand.

new Landshark