PDA

View Full Version : I enjoy perusing our opponent's online board....but

Cowbells
12-19-2016, 09:13 AM
THE Miami of Ohio Hawk Talk board has got to be the most uninspiring football board I have ever come across. And that's saying something. I hope our guys can muster up enough interest on the field to get the win, because these guys are boring.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-19-2016, 11:29 AM
Most of their students are probably Ohio State and Cincinnati fans...

profholt82
12-19-2016, 07:41 PM
Perhaps our board isn't as exciting as others, but we don't have a ton of members, and we're also in the process of a server migration. But at least we talk about Miami football on our board. Every time I check your board out, I see thread after thread about Ole Miss. I'm not sure if it's an inferiority complex or what, but you guys sure are obsessed with that other Mississippi school.

smootness
12-19-2016, 07:57 PM
Perhaps our board isn't as exciting as others, but we don't have a ton of members, and we're also in the process of a server migration. But at least we talk about Miami football on our board. Every time I check your board out, I see thread after thread about Ole Miss. I'm not sure if it's an inferiority complex or what, but you guys sure are obsessed with that other Mississippi school.

Boom!

StoneDawg
12-19-2016, 07:57 PM

Click an Ad BEAR

smootness
12-19-2016, 08:01 PM
Click an Ad BEAR

Well, if that isn't just the most perfect post to prove his point haha

starkvegasdawg
12-19-2016, 08:30 PM
There's a guy on the Miami board with the same username so possible he's a little overmatched red chicken, but could also be an obsessed bear copying the name. Either way, he won't be saying much in a week.

FISHDAWG
12-19-2016, 08:36 PM
maybe they just don't have a rival and can't possibly comprehend

starkvegasdawg
12-19-2016, 08:39 PM
maybe they just don't have a rival and can't possibly comprehend
Probably a high school somewhere they claim as one.

tireddawg
12-19-2016, 08:42 PM
Yeah we are going to beat their asses. I'm talking about an ass whooping of epic proportions. Think 2011 Gator Bowl.

gravedigger
12-19-2016, 08:48 PM

Ata boy. Dont take that crap.

Dawg61
12-19-2016, 08:50 PM
THE Miami of Ohio Hawk Talk board has got to be the most uninspiring football board I have ever come across. And that's saying something. I hope our guys can muster up enough interest on the field to get the win, because these guys are boring.

Guess you've never visited NAFOOM.

DownwardDawg
12-19-2016, 09:07 PM

+1 I like this. But be careful, this may earn you a spot on "the list"!!!

Cowbells
12-19-2016, 10:53 PM

Not sure it's MSU who is obsessed. But granted, they do give us a lot to talk about. This happened 2 days ago:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ole-miss-themed-graffiti-painted-on-mississippi-states-davis-wade-stadium-202959459.html

MidTNDawg
12-19-2016, 10:58 PM

Touche'

GTHOM
12-19-2016, 11:02 PM

Real Miami football or rinky dink miami football?

Jarius
12-20-2016, 10:47 AM

Their fans spray painted our football stadium this past weekend if you haven't heard.

Mutt the Hoople
12-20-2016, 09:48 PM
Of course we're obsessed with Ole Miss. They're the flagship of Mississippi- the State that's lowest in income, education levels, and highest in obesity and teenaged pregnancy. Ole Miss should own it, because it's their fault.

We're obsessed because we're angry and sad that that school has kept the State of Mississippi at the bottom of every known benchmark, since all their best students were killed at Gettysburg, and what was left was a bunch of cowards, cripples, and double-dealers who kept blacks in quasi-slavery for another 100 years.

Ole Miss lawyers have done their best to destroy industry in our State, and in America. With their frivolous lawsuits, Ole Miss lawyers can make HUGE money getting Jackpot Justice against Companies who dare do business in our State. While the rest of the south and Sun Belt is thriving, Mississippi is stuck losing jobs, population, and hope for the future.

And don't dare criticize their beloved "skool"...they've been known to get you fired for something you say on Sports message boards. Such tactics one only sees in Authoritarian Banana republics.

Finally, most of the State's politics is controlled by Ole Miss. While our present governor went to Southern Miss, there's a cabal of politicians who will do anything to protect Ole Miss. In 1963, when The Mississippi state University was going to go to the NCAA tournament, the Ole Miss politicians, led by Ole Miss graduate Ross Barnett, sent out Storm troopers to imprison them...however, we sent a decoy van (full of Freshmen) to Memphis for the Troopers to chase, while the basketball team quietly went north via Alabama.

Their two greatest political heroes are Thad Cochran and Trent Lott. Both were Ole Miss cheerleaders, who both dodged dangerous military duty- Thad spent two paltry years as a Naval reservist, while Trent was a draft dodger much like his buddy Bill Clinton.

We at The Mississippi State have tried to break the economic and social shackles Ole Miss has put up for the past 170 years. However, one must be patient and it takes hard work to defeat such a malevolent entity.

RocketDawg
12-20-2016, 09:58 PM
Of course we're obsessed with Ole Miss. They're the flagship of Mississippi- the State that's lowest in income, education levels, and highest in obesity and teenaged pregnancy. Ole Miss should own it, because it's their fault.

We're obsessed because we're angry and sad that that school has kept the State of Mississippi at the bottom of every known benchmark, since all their best students were killed at Gettysburg, and what was left was a bunch of cowards, cripples, and double-dealers who kept blacks in quasi-slavery for another 100 years.

Ole Miss lawyers have done their best to destroy industry in our State, and in America. With their frivolous lawsuits, Ole Miss lawyers can make HUGE money getting Jackpot Justice against Companies who dare do business in our State. While the rest of the south and Sun Belt is thriving, Mississippi is stuck losing jobs, population, and hope for the future.

And don't dare criticize their beloved "skool"...they've been known to get you fired for something you say on Sports message boards. Such tactics one only sees in Authoritarian Banana republics.

Finally, most of the State's politics is controlled by Ole Miss. While our present governor went to Southern Miss, there's a cabal of politicians who will do anything to protect Ole Miss. In 1963, when The Mississippi state University was going to go to the NCAA tournament, the Ole Miss politicians, led by Ole Miss graduate Ross Barnett, sent out Storm troopers to imprison them...however, we sent a decoy van (full of Freshmen) to Memphis for the Troopers to chase, while the basketball team quietly went north via Alabama.

Their two greatest political heroes are Thad Cochran and Trent Lott. Both were Ole Miss cheerleaders, who both dodged dangerous military duty- Thad spent two paltry years as a Naval reservist, while Trent was a draft dodger much like his buddy Bill Clinton.

We at The Mississippi State have tried to break the economic and social shackles Ole Miss has put up for the past 170 years. However, one must be patient and it takes hard work to defeat such a malevolent entity.

Well Mutt ... they don't bother me all that much. Not at all, really. But I don't have to live with them ... might be different if I did.

Political Hack
12-20-2016, 10:02 PM

Enjoyed that.

Dawg61
12-20-2016, 10:27 PM

https://www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/dicaprio-won-the-internet-jpg.211093/