PDA

View Full Version : We have some good news for Saturday

CJDAWG85
09-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Stricklin just tweeted the stadium will have new cups this year and they won't smell like a used diaper.

FlabLoser
09-05-2013, 04:47 PM
They have also communicated in detail that the game atmosphere won't be so commercialized. Glad they listened on that one too.

engie
09-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Yeah, all commercial lengths cut in half -- and they kept the same number as last year. Should improve the atmosphere drastically...

Todd4State
09-05-2013, 05:11 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I got tired of watching Megan Mullen hock jewelry during the football game after every five minutes of football play.

codeDawg
09-05-2013, 06:22 PM
The worst of them all was the snoozer MS commercial right before the team ran out. They spent 30 minutes before the game getting the crowd pumped, the. Put them to sleep before the team ran out. Awful.

gravedigger
09-05-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm sure everyone has heard but it needs to be said again, the logistics of getting in the stadium Saturday are going to be frustrating for everyone. I talked with an asst ad today and he's prepared for the bitching, but everyone needs to keep in mind it's in the name of progress.

Get ready. If you are used to walking up to the game late from the north side u r going to be pissed at the lines.

messageboardsuperhero
09-05-2013, 10:18 PM
I'm sure everyone has heard but it needs to be said again, the logistics of getting in the stadium Saturday are going to be frustrating for everyone. I talked with an asst ad today and he's prepared for the bitching, but everyone needs to keep in mind it's in the name of progress.

Get ready. If you are used to walking up to the game late from the north side u r going to be pissed at the lines.

Agreed.

Get there early or don't bitch about the lines. You know damn well it's going to be tough getting in before hand, that's why they're opening the gates early.

PassInterference
09-06-2013, 06:32 AM
I don't see it. We've got south gates and gates all up and down both sides of the stadium. We have exactly 2 of what..16 or so gates closed?

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-06-2013, 07:57 AM
My cell phone was running really slow last night at the cowbell yell and that was just with 1/2 of the east side lower deck full. Can I expect no phone service at the games again? Or will they turn something on on game day that'll make things better? I thought I heard they were fixing that problem.

dickiedawg
09-06-2013, 08:06 AM
He also tweeted he had no evidence that the cups stunk in the first place, so I guess we're just hoping the issue has been resolved. Someone suggested it was the ice. I don't know.

archdog
09-06-2013, 08:57 AM
HIGH OCTANE music, videos, and highlights is all that the board should be used for. Make your money from the wins, not advertising.
Keep the chevron car race, the hidden bulldog, and the "Friday is Payday" ad.

RougeDawg
09-06-2013, 01:17 PM
It was the ****ing ice. My cup last year during Auburn game had black shit in the bottom. I looked at my buddies next to me and his ice had the same shit in it.

Jack Lambert
09-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Why the need for a phone?