PDA

View Full Version : A certain hypocritical UNM fan has been busted

MaroonFlounder
12-18-2016, 08:17 PM
I won't call him by name but most of you probably know who I'm talking about. He claimed to be one of the guys behind the SR twitter hack. And made fun of SR about things in his past. Now, he's been part of a huge drug bust. Dealing, not possessing.

starkvegasdawg
12-18-2016, 08:20 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

lamont
12-18-2016, 08:24 PM
Cammy Cam Cam?

RocketDawg
12-18-2016, 08:25 PM
I won't call him by name but most of you probably know who I'm talking about. He claimed to be one of the guys behind the SR twitter hack. And made fun of SR about things in his past. Now, he's been part of a huge drug bust. Dealing, not possessing.

Good. Hope he enjoys being inside.

Todd4State
12-18-2016, 08:28 PM
I thought you were going to say a certain hypocritical UNM fan was arrested for the graffiti incident yesterday.

Turfdawg67
12-18-2016, 08:30 PM

Can you give a hint? I'd like to know who the POS is...

Bucky Dog
12-18-2016, 08:36 PM
If it's public record and knowledge just tell us who he is.

lamont
12-18-2016, 08:37 PM
https://twitter.com/OldMissBears/status/810634379739414528

lamont
12-18-2016, 08:38 PM
https://twitter.com/TuovMcCready/status/810617269470564352

Bucky Dog
12-18-2016, 08:41 PM
https://twitter.com/OldMissBears/status/810634379739414528

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a sad idiot. A Child of Almighty God! Seriously?!

I swear the majority of the Bears just don't care what it takes or how they act. All they want is money and power, and will lie and cheat and put up a persona of righteousness if that's what it takes.

RocketDawg
12-18-2016, 08:46 PM

Seeing the arrested list, that's half of Monroe County. It's not that big a place. That was indeed a major drug bust. Was it in Aberdeen or Amory?

MaroonFlounder
12-18-2016, 08:51 PM
Most were from Aberdeen, but a few from Amory, including Cam. I'm on a Facebook smack page that that guy is on. And his posts/comments are so incoherent, he's GOT to be using some of the drugs he's allegedly selling. That guy ain't right in the head. He couldn't put a thought together if his last name was Webster or thesaurus.

PassInterference
12-18-2016, 09:04 PM
If he's an addict, I feel sorry for him. If he's a dealer, I hate him.

Jacksondevildog
12-18-2016, 09:05 PM
Karma is a bitch.

TippyToe_Dawg
12-18-2016, 09:08 PM

I wonder if he will still be in jail on Christmas day. Hopefully, if he is, Santa Claus will still be able to find his stocking. And if not then maybe Cameron will wake up Christmas morning to his cellmate stuffing his stocking with a big holiday sausage.

Normally, I wouldn't make fun of someone for getting arrested but if Cameron truly threw Steve under that bus as stated then he is fair game. Karma can be a bitch if you're not careful. She just bitch slapped Cameron and delivered Steve an early Christmas present.

Coldsleeve Jr.
12-18-2016, 09:14 PM
What's the backstory on this chode

I seen it dawg
12-18-2016, 09:19 PM
**** that shitbird

whosyourdawgy
12-18-2016, 09:19 PM
What's this dudes twitter handle. I'd like to look at his mentions right now

BeastMan
12-18-2016, 09:28 PM
If he's an addict, I feel sorry for him. If he's a dealer, I hate him.

Stupid statement because often those 2 aren't mutually exclusive.

Cam is a tiny, fat, weak, punk. He's has 2 options at the moment: (1) Be a man and take responsibility for his actions and go do his time (2) Be a weak bitch and cooperate as an informant to avoid jail.

My money is on 2. He'll get a get-out-of-jail-free card and continue on being a junky pos. The release said hard drugs like meth, crack, and opiates. Don't know his charge but those carry big numbers. Let those detectives tell him he's facing 20 and he'll fold like paper.

WinningIsRelentless
12-18-2016, 09:37 PM

Cam is a tiny, fat, weak, punk. He's has 2 options at the moment: (1) Be a man and take responsibility for his actions and go do his time (2) Be a weak bitch and cooperate as an informant to avoid jail.

My money is on 2. He'll get a get-out-of-jail-free card and continue on being a junky pos. The release said hard drugs like meth, crack, and opiates. Don't know his charge but those carry big numbers. Let those detectives tell him he's facing 20 and he'll fold like paper.

But snitches get stitches!

lamont
12-18-2016, 10:07 PM
Cammy Cam Cam has been very outgoing on twitter hammering Rosebowl about his drug use years ago. Cam helped lead the twitter brigade that Rosey was full of shit and couldnt be believed because he has been a drug user. Constantly calling him "roseblow" and such. This post is relevant because of that

whosyourdawgy
12-18-2016, 10:15 PM
Cammy Cam Cam has been very outgoing on twitter hammering Rosebowl about his drug use years ago. Cam helped lead the twitter brigade that Rosey was full of shit and couldnt be believed because he has been a drug user. Constantly calling him "roseblow" and such. This post is relevant because of that

What is his twitter name

lamont
12-18-2016, 10:19 PM
https://twitter.com/camvaughn23

whosyourdawgy
12-18-2016, 10:20 PM
Thanks

Thick
12-18-2016, 10:58 PM
There's a picture of Cam and Bdork together floating around on Twitter as well.

TrapGame
12-18-2016, 11:42 PM
But snitches get stitches!

And bitches get inches. I hope he enjoys prison life.

dawgoneyall
12-18-2016, 11:50 PM

That is not a stupid statement.

But addicts are not worth my time.

BeastMan
12-19-2016, 12:06 AM
That is not a stupid statement.

But addicts are not worth my time.

It's an incredibly stupid statement to say that you're sympathetic to users but hate dealers when damn near all of the dealers at a retail level are users also. Many of the worst addicts turn to dealing to support a habit, not make money and live some glamorous life.

Dude in question is a pos who deserves whatever he gets for his actions. I think prison would be the best thing honestly but like I said, I think he'll likely snitch and continue being a shitbird.

BossDawg
12-19-2016, 12:41 AM
It's amazing how hypocritical many of their fans are. This is why I always say beware of people who flap their gums, and especially people who go out of their way to pretend to be some bastion of virtuous behavior....like Hugh Freeze.

Todd4State
12-19-2016, 02:20 AM
It's amazing how hypocritical many of their fans are. This is why I always say beware of people who flap their gums, and especially people who go out of their way to pretend to be some bastion of virtuous behavior....like Hugh Freeze.

I don't understand why we can't just all pull for our football teams and let that be the end of it.

And to be clear that’s directed at Ole Miss fans and not State fans. Ole Miss fans are the worst about going way below the belt in terms of trying to drag people through the mud, trying to go after people’s jobs, trying to tear people down- heck they even do it to their own people sometimes which is why I think Tunsil went after them with his comments at the NFL draft.

I remember when Ole Miss passed us by temporarily from 2003-2009 or so in baseball. How did we respond? Did we do everything in our power to drag Bianco through the mud and start paying off baseball recruits and talk about how we are more Christian than they are? No. We hired John Cohen and built our program back up and by 2011 we were back at least on even terms and now we have passed them AGAIN like it’s supposed to be. And at least now their RPI doesn’t hurt us when we play them in the Governor’s Cup like the 1990’s. I’m proud of that to be honest with you. We did that the right way and it made us better- and it will continue under Cannizaro and our new baseball stadium which is going to blow everyone away.

They refuse to do it the right way- even though Cutcliffe tried his hardest to do that but even though he won 10 games for them he wasn’t recruiting well enough for them. I honestly believe that if they had kept Cutcliffe they probably would have passed us by during the Croom era for awhile. Instead they hired a bunch of recruiters and now they are basically a boom or bust football program that might have a 10 win season and then go winless in the SEC two years later. Which allowed us to at worst be on the same level as them but we will now pass them in football now that they are about to completely destroy their own football program. And it’s their own fault. Even though they are predictably already blaming us. And then they have the gall before the season to put out an article about the MSU/Ole Miss rivalry being “toxic” when they are the ones starting most of this shit. Really? And yes, I consider Hugh Kellenburger to be an Ole Miss reporter.

I’m telling you right now- eventually what is going to happen is the NCAA is going to have a meeting with their Chancellor and AD and they’re going to tell them that the only way out of this wilderness is to start doing things the right way and to stop cheating or they are going to continue to be hammered over and over again. They’re going to have to reign in the “Forward Rebels” crowd at some point- which might be sooner than later as there are already rumors of a divide between them and the “Old Rebels”. Which is going to lead to an inevitable power struggle. One that the “Old Rebels” will win if I had to guess or they will all lose.

But when they do all of that stuff trying to tear our fans and alumni down it usually comes back to roost.

Todd4State
12-19-2016, 02:22 AM
It's an incredibly stupid statement to say that you're sympathetic to users but hate dealers when damn near all of the dealers at a retail level are users also. Many of the worst addicts turn to dealing to support a habit, not make money and live some glamorous life.

Dude in question is a pos who deserves whatever he gets for his actions. I think prison would be the best thing honestly but like I said, I think he'll likely snitch and continue being a shitbird.

That dude wouldn't last a week in prison. I think you are right that he will plea out. If that's the right legal term. And I wouldn't last a week in prison either.

Dawgbite
12-19-2016, 07:34 AM
I have lived in Amory most all my life and have never heard of this guy. I went through the list twice to make sure none of my employees were on it, that would not be good the week before Christmas. From the last name, I'm gonna guess he is a Hatley boy.

BeastMan
12-19-2016, 09:33 AM
That dude wouldn't last a week in prison. I think you are right that he will plea out. If that's the right legal term. And I wouldn't last a week in prison either.

If he were to plead out, that would indicate his attorneys worked out a deal with prosecution to avoid going to trial. Out of the 80 defendants from the round up, the vast majority will snitch or plead out. In most drug cases, and the sheriff said it on the video, they get them doing the sell on video and/or audio. Pretty impossible odds for a trial.

Political Hack
12-19-2016, 09:54 AM
If they popped 80 people, they're not going to need very many to cooperate. Odds are actually against him in getting a plea offer. And even if he does get a plea offer, it'll be a minimal time reduction in return.

Hell, they could offer 5 people half sentence and go after the other 75 with the max penalty. All depends on where he was on the food chain. He's better hope he was a mid-tier guy that knows who the top dealers are. If not, he's not going to have much to offer.

lamont
12-19-2016, 10:00 AM
Also depends if he has had some prior offenses as well

starkvegasdawg
12-19-2016, 10:11 AM
Also depends if he has had some prior offenses as well

Does being a TSUN fan count? It should.

1bigdawg
12-19-2016, 10:48 AM
**** that shitbird

If they popped 80 people, they're not going to need very many to cooperate. Odds are actually against him in getting a plea offer. And even if he does get a plea offer, it'll be a minimal time reduction in return.

Hell, they could offer 5 people half sentence and go after the other 75 with the max penalty. All depends on where he was on the food chain. He's better hope he was a mid-tier guy that knows who the top dealers are. If not, he's not going to have much to offer.

I have a friend whose son was busted in North Mississippi and who was a mid-tier guy. He took the rap. His dad told me that the life expectancy of people who role over on the top tier guys was not very good.

Saltydog
12-19-2016, 11:26 AM
He's one of those kinds that gets pissed and then gets personal.....He's the worst............

I think he's pretty tight with one of McCready's contributors............

Saltydog
12-19-2016, 11:37 AM
first brush with the law either..........