PDA

View Full Version : alot of chatter about Akers to Fla State

lamont
12-18-2016, 06:58 PM
certainly hope this young man and his family make the correct choice for his future

Todd4State
12-18-2016, 07:00 PM
And someone needs to tell them that they can still take Ole Miss's money and still go to Florida State. Ask PJ Jones.

Jack Lambert
12-18-2016, 07:04 PM
certainly hope this young man and his family make the correct choice for his future

FSU would be great for him. He could possibly get a NC ring there and it's good for us because he is not in the SEC.

shrimp
12-18-2016, 07:05 PM
NM

lamont
12-18-2016, 07:06 PM
That's a stupid thing to post.

ummmmm- why?

shrimp
12-18-2016, 07:07 PM
And someone needs to tell them that they can still take Ole Miss's money and still go to Florida State. Ask PJ Jones.

shrimp
12-18-2016, 07:08 PM
ummmmm- why?

Wrong spot.

lamont
12-18-2016, 07:09 PM

PJ's recruitment is outside the NCAA's 5 year window...would have loved to gotten OM on that too

shrimp
12-18-2016, 07:20 PM
PJ's recruitment is outside the NCAA's 5 year window...would have loved to gotten OM on that too

Even still, no need to name any of players specifically in an open forum.

lamont
12-18-2016, 07:23 PM

its been talked about numerous times in numerous forums. Nothing was unearthed on PJ today

PassInterference
12-18-2016, 07:28 PM
My FSU alumni buddy is saying the same thing.

Todd4State
12-18-2016, 07:29 PM

What's Ole Miss going to do? Turn themselves in for their boosters paying one of our players? Even they aren't that stupid. That's why you take their money and run if you are a recruit. Because they can't do jack about it. Parys Haralson did the same thing to Xena Reb circa 2001 before going to Tennessee. And not sure if this is true but urban legend is Xena told him "but you promised you would be a Rebel" and he just smiled and gave her a hug and walked off. Good story even if it isn't true.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-18-2016, 07:29 PM
I'll make it better. He needs to know he can take OM money & sign elsewhere just ask Bo Scarbrough or Malaci Dupre or Shyheim Carter.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-18-2016, 07:30 PM
FSU is the leader right now. Have to hold on for a few more weeks.

shrimp
12-18-2016, 07:40 PM
I'll make it better. He needs to know he can take OM money & sign elsewhere just ask Bo Scarbrough or Malaci Dupre or Shyheim Carter.

That, I can get on board with!

shrimp
12-18-2016, 07:47 PM
What's Ole Miss going to do? Turn themselves in for their boosters paying one of our players? Even they aren't that stupid. That's why you take their money and run if you are a recruit. Because they can't do jack about it. Parys Haralson did the same thing to Xena Reb circa 2001 before going to Tennessee. And not sure if this is true but urban legend is Xena told him "but you promised you would be a Rebel" and he just smiled and gave her a hug and walked off. Good story even if it isn't true.

Understand, just prefer to use non-State players as examples.

Todd4State
12-18-2016, 07:54 PM
Understand, just prefer to use non-State players as examples.

Doesn't really matter because they would be hurting themselves which I am all for. Heck, I think Jackie was the one who came up with the idea originally.

I'd do the same thing if I was a player- take their money and to State.

SDDawg
12-18-2016, 07:55 PM
Also hearing similar chatter on Akers, hope he bleeds Old Miss dry and announces to FSU on signing day. Drag it out and suck all of the wind out of their sails. Would love to see them with a 40+ ranked recruiting class this year.

Todd4State
12-18-2016, 08:03 PM
Also hearing similar chatter on Akers, hope he bleeds Old Miss dry and announces to FSU on signing day. Drag it out and suck all of the wind out of their sails. Would love to see them with a 40+ ranked recruiting class this year.

I like the 75+ that they are at right now.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-18-2016, 08:36 PM

But I thought Daddy was hired at OM to seal the deal?

Jacksondevildog
12-18-2016, 09:27 PM
But I thought Daddy was hired at OM to seal the deal?

UM got him a job. He's not working at UM.

Reason2succeed
12-19-2016, 03:34 AM
OM is just daring the NCAA to give them the death penalty because "no one will ever get the death penalty again" (which has never been stated by the NCAA).

I can just see all th know it all fans spouting this as they hand a backpack full of cash to a recruit. What they don't realize is that the NCAA is still handing out death penalties. It's just that no major football program has been dumb enough to continue with such blatant cheating...until now.

I know the situation with tv contracts and such but the NCAA will have to do something or the cancer will spread to every college football program if they don't pummel OM. NCAA is going to make a statement on them.