PDA

View Full Version : Osweiler benched vs Jacksonville. Backup lighting it up and looks like it'll be a W..

RougeDawg
12-18-2016, 04:24 PM
Houston was stupid for paying him that much in the first place. That organization is a complete joke.

Makes two highly paid backup QB's in the state of Texas at the moment. Total of around $36 mil contract, $16 mil guaranteed to both this year.

defiantdog
12-18-2016, 04:37 PM
Those 4th round draft picks showin out

RocketDawg
12-18-2016, 05:12 PM
And Houston did wind up winning by one.

GTHOM
12-18-2016, 06:42 PM
Haha easy on my Texans. Best player is hurt and yes they were stupid to pay Osweiler that much money. However hindsight is 20 20 and he wasnt this bad with Denver. Tom Savage is a savage tho

BrunswickDawg
12-18-2016, 07:20 PM
So bad that Super Mario impersonator Shad Khan finally fired Gus Bradley. Jacksonville news dedicated 25 minutes of the 6:00 news to how bad Bradley was, then did the weather. The sport reporter was almost giddy talking about it.

Reason2succeed
12-19-2016, 02:21 AM
Haha easy on my Texans. Best player is hurt and yes they were stupid to pay Osweiler that much money. However hindsight is 20 20 and he wasnt this bad with Denver. Tom Savage is a savage tho

I'm a Texans fan too. If anyone should have known what a Timm I offense Gary Kubiak runs we should have. It made an average at best QB in Matt Schaub look good for years and I'm convinced that he doesn't start for any other team for any other coach for that long. Hopefully Savage can salvage the season but I'm not too crazy about him either.