PDA

View Full Version : Bowl Game

MURedskins
12-16-2016, 03:22 PM
I wanted to say hello from Oxford, OH. and we look forward to playing the Bulldogs in a few weeks. I wanted to see if the rumor was true that Ole Miss was asked originally to play MU in the St. Petersburg Bowl but Ross Bjork declined. This confused me because both Old Miss and MSU finished 5-7. I'm assuming that Ole Miss was too proud which leads me to my next question...why did MSU agree to play a MAC school? Certainly this looks poor on the SEC and completely reflects the lack luster product State put on the field week after week. Another rumor is that Kylin Hill met with Chuck Martin (coach of MU OH) at an undisclosed location in Natchez to discuss the ramifications of a State loss on 12/26. Why take his talent to Starkville when he could play for a winner in Oxford? Another speculation as to why MSU is playing in the St. Pete Bowl is that they have no more money after losing the Cam sweepstakes to Auburn. MUOH appreciates the competition!!!

confucius say
12-16-2016, 03:26 PM
Nice try

Jack Lambert
No Ole Miss was too stupid. We got in because our guys went to class and stayed away from crack. Plus our coach isn't an cheating lying ass clown.

Ifyouonlyknew
LOL I love the influx of trolls the last few days. It's been a breath of fresh air. IYOK cares if don't nobody else care.

fieldcorporal
12-16-2016, 03:30 PM
To paraphrase Lt. Col. Kilgore:

"You smell that?"

"What?"

"Shitbird, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that".

klong-dog
12-16-2016, 03:37 PM
I wanted to say hello from Oxford, OH. and we look forward to playing the Bulldogs in a few weeks. I wanted to see if the rumor was true that Ole Miss was asked originally to play MU in the St. Petersburg Bowl but Ross Bjork declined. This confused me because both Old Miss and MSU finished 5-7. I'm assuming that Ole Miss was too proud which leads me to my next question...why did MSU agree to play a MAC school? Certainly this looks poor on the SEC and completely reflects the lack luster product State put on the field week after week. Another rumor is that Kylin Hill met with Chuck Martin (coach of MU OH) at an undisclosed location in Natchez to discuss the ramifications of a State loss on 12/26. Why take his talent to Starkville when he could play for a winner in Oxford? Another speculation as to why MSU is playing in the St. Pete Bowl is that they have no more money after losing the Cam sweepstakes to Auburn. MUOH appreciates the competition!!!
You are showing how painful 55-20 truly was.

starkvegasdawg
12-16-2016, 03:38 PM
How is this bear shit sniffing troll not banned already? Surprised he was able to tear himself away from jacking off to his yancy fathead long enough to actually type something.

BB30
12-16-2016, 03:43 PM

Must be sad that you have to create an account on another teams message board that supposedly is not your "real" rival as your therapy after the 55-20 ass kicking UM received a few weeks ago. Enjoy the Holidays as it is the only thing you have to look forward to the rest of the year. Your basketball team blows, your baseball team sucks and you may not have a football program in a few months. Enjoy the sub par coaching hires as well yall are really killing it. Now get off my lawn you dumb, ignorant, joke.

Coursesuper
12-16-2016, 03:44 PM
What said is that you actually wasted a good hour of your life to pull that sad attempt at trolling out if that feeble little brain of yours. You should cherish the time you have left here on earth. Because judging by your decision making if life so far I'd say your likely stupid enough to try something really that could be life threatening in the near future.

dawgday166
12-16-2016, 03:46 PM
LMAO

Todd4State
12-16-2016, 03:47 PM
This one is too obvious. It has to be a joke.

MagicDawg
12-16-2016, 03:50 PM
Hey Hugh!

msbulldog
12-16-2016, 03:53 PM

17 YOU SHITBIRD! CLICK AN AD.

EdamUpDawgs
12-16-2016, 03:57 PM
C'mon Todd....

klong-dog
12-16-2016, 03:58 PM
You are showing how painful 55-20 truly was.

Coldsleeve Jr.
12-16-2016, 03:59 PM
Pretty cool that people in oxford, ohio are following MSU recruiting so closely***

starkvegasdawg
12-16-2016, 04:05 PM
Maybe his mom will heat him up a hot pocket and then put him down for his afternoon nap soon.

BulldogBear
12-16-2016, 04:09 PM
Typical Ole Miss trying to take credit for anything good that comes our way or that we earn.

Remember Bears, we won the SEC title outright in baseball BECAUSE WE WON MORE SEC GAMES THAN ANYONE ELSE. And your victory over TAMU didn't help us any more than anyone else that also beat them or any more than any of the SEC games we won.

Ole Miss...stop trying to be big brother (MSU).

EngDawg
12-16-2016, 04:12 PM
I wanted to say hello from Oxford, MS. and we look forward to playing the Bulldogs in a few weeks. I wanted to see if the rumor was true that Ole Miss was asked originally to play MU in the St. Petersburg Bowl but Ross Bjork declined. This confused me because both Old Miss and MSU finished 5-7. I'm assuming that Ole Miss was too proud which leads me to my next question...why did MSU agree to play a MAC school? Certainly this looks poor on the SEC and completely reflects the lack luster product State put on the field week after week. Another rumor is that Kylin Hill met with Chuck Martin (coach of MU OH) at an undisclosed location in Natchez to discuss the ramifications of a State loss on 12/26. Why take his talent to Starkville when he could play for a winner in Oxford? Another speculation as to why MSU is playing in the St. Pete Bowl is that they have no more money after losing the Cam sweepstakes to Auburn. MUOH appreciates the competition!!!

Fixed it for you

BTW, see the signature

Cloak
12-16-2016, 04:16 PM
Click an ad while you're here. Being a troll...

http://i68.tinypic.com/bitoo0.gif

TrapGame
12-16-2016, 04:18 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/97/83/48/978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg

MURedskins
12-16-2016, 04:21 PM
I am extremely butt hurt over y'all spanking our ass in the Egg Bowl on our home turf. Recruiting sucks now that we can't cheat as much, and Ive got sand in my panties. I will refer to MSU as Daddy from now on like I should. Because at Ole Miss, well...as my Daddy Dan Mullen says "shitter's full".

-Manning Archibald Vaught III (Rebel Troll)

MURedskins
12-16-2016, 04:24 PM
I am a shitbird

basedog
12-16-2016, 04:24 PM
All I can say you may have messed with the wrong board, ED has been known to knock on you door and you will be exposed badly. Pictures may be coming so I think you better get a ticket to Hatti and ask for forgiveness.

MURedskins
12-16-2016, 04:26 PM
I just spent my afternoon trolling ED

TrapGame
12-16-2016, 04:27 PM
As far as trolling goes I give it a 3 out of 10. It's very weak.

CadaverDawg
12-16-2016, 04:27 PM
Haha may have to let this guy stay for a little while....he is getting abused, and every post he makes shows more and more how he is angry as hell that his Rebs are dumpster diving for coaches and trying to recover from State beating that ass in Oxford, while waiting for the impending NCAA destruction of his Rebs' program (which has already begun).

Does it hurt buddy? 55-20, Merry Christmas

Cloak
12-16-2016, 04:28 PM
We are going to see more and more of these poor ole miss trolls as continued bad news comes out of Oxfart. Can you blame them for taking a break from their own pessimistic message boards and trying to make themselves feel better?

Political Hack
12-16-2016, 04:29 PM
Best thread of the day?

MURedskins
12-16-2016, 04:32 PM
I'm so jealous of MSU, and I have no man parts

fieldcorporal
12-16-2016, 04:33 PM
the only problem is that unknowing souls reading the shitbird's drivel might really believe he represents the fine folks from Miami University of Ohio, an esteemed institution.

I don't know who gets credit for "shitbird", but somebody should.

Shitbird. Can you use it in a sentence?

CadaverDawg
12-16-2016, 04:37 PM
Ok I've heard enough. You guys?

http://i.imgur.com/WOjy315.gif?noredirect

http://31.media.tumblr.com/5090182f8b428e8023c917c583d661e1/tumblr_mnyhrjHMAh1s9362xo1_400.gif

Jack Lambert
12-16-2016, 04:38 PM
I'm so jealous of MSU, and I have no man parts

You don't have man parts because you rubbed off one too many times watching Fitz run while wearing his football pants. Sinner!

fieldcorporal
12-16-2016, 04:40 PM
**** that shitbird.

Hammer down.

GreenheadDawg
12-16-2016, 04:42 PM
Damnit cadaver I didn't get to see what he said before you edited. Anyway, **** that shitbird. I love how they are imploding right now. Brings me joy

Jarius
12-16-2016, 04:44 PM
Damnit cadaver I didn't get to see what he said before you edited. Anyway, **** that shitbird. I love how they are imploding right now. Brings me joy

He said that he was trolling this board because his wife is fat, ugly, has herpes, and because he has a micropenis.

CadaverDawg
12-16-2016, 04:44 PM

It was pretty lame. Nothing bad. His only fun to mess with post I left alone

Jack Lambert
12-16-2016, 04:46 PM

We need more bet your ass. How else am I going to catch you on v cash total? Pass the word to the moderator.

GreenheadDawg
12-16-2016, 04:48 PM

They can't even troll well. Such a pathetic group of people

CadaverDawg
12-16-2016, 04:48 PM
We need more bet your ass. How else am I going to catch you on v cash total? Pass the word to the moderator.

You've already passed me, Jack

Jack Lambert
12-16-2016, 04:51 PM
You've already passed me, Jack

Hell I can't count. Looked like you had 3 billion plus.

Offshore Dawg
12-16-2016, 06:25 PM

Not only is this bear shit, but short dick bear shit from one who is truly a but hurt ass hole

Offshore Dawg
12-16-2016, 06:28 PM
I thought I was ok on the V-cash until I saw "dead body dawg" and our "Pittsburg Linebacker" vCash totals.,

Biguglyjoe
12-16-2016, 07:59 PM
Nice try

No it's not.

Ari Gold
12-16-2016, 08:12 PM
Sorry I was late to respond ... MURedskins wife was blowing me
And after that MURedskins u still Made the List !!!!

EngDawg
12-16-2016, 10:17 PM
No it's not.

It was a horrible troll job. There are rebels on here from time to time that are good at it, but this guy failed miserably.

starkvegasdawg
12-16-2016, 10:45 PM
It was a horrible troll job. There are rebels on here from time to time that are good at it, but this guy failed miserably.

I bet he has to pee sitting down, too.