PDA

View Full Version : Why Would Grant Heard Leave OM For Indiana to Be WR Coach?

ShotgunDawg
12-16-2016, 12:04 PM
But, but, but, Ole Missus fans were saying he'd get a promotion. I'm confused

http://i.imgur.com/68YmCKh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FQtErJG.jpg

lamont
12-16-2016, 12:08 PM
Even rats know when to jump off a sinking ship

EdDawg
12-16-2016, 12:11 PM
Offense of Coordinator?

Statecoachingblows**
12-16-2016, 12:15 PM
Offense of Coordinator?

Say it fast***

TrapGame
12-16-2016, 12:19 PM
All the idiot rebs I've seen posting on SDS say this is just Freeze changing things up and getting fresh coaches. No big deal, they'll be contending for the West in a couple years.

Now I know what the dinosaurs looked like before that meteor hit.

RocketDawg
12-16-2016, 12:36 PM
Offense of Coordinator?

Even there you gave him the benefit of a doubt ... it actually says "cordinator". I think auto-correct must've gotten you.

hailstate17
12-16-2016, 01:32 PM
I still don't understand coaches leaving. Unless they know they won't or haven't been in the NOA. Leaving the ship definitely won't save them.

Jarius
12-16-2016, 02:17 PM
I still don't understand coaches leaving. Unless they know they won't or haven't been in the NOA. Leaving the ship definitely won't save them.

Some were probably fired for NCAA reasons but allowed to go somewhere else to save face and make it look like they aren't going to be caught up in the investigation. Some were probably fired due to performance. Some were probably just smart enough to leave before the team completely bottoms out and they have no more coaching options.

QuadrupleOption
12-16-2016, 02:21 PM
But, but, but, Ole Missus fans were saying he'd get a promotion. I'm confused

http://i.imgur.com/68YmCKh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FQtErJG.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/U0B5YeN9HEu-65oz_vG5xqU7TElw3NC8lU2esQ2XsllR0jaCm0Pl6RScwR5_NI eC_DjgkaU

whosyourdawgy
12-16-2016, 03:43 PM
I could've sworn I heard Freeze on Pawl say that Heard left to be the offensive coordinator at IU. He said he was happy for his 2 assistants that left for cooridinator jobs, Chris Kiffin and Grant Heard. So is he the WR coach or the OC at Indiana?

Jack Lambert
12-16-2016, 04:17 PM

Eating ***** and the mafia has one thing in common. One slip of the tongue and your'er in deep shit.

BulldogBear
12-16-2016, 04:18 PM
So, I wonder how many of the UM athletic department folks have actually been fired but it's being kept quiet by them and the school for mutual benefit.

TrapGame
12-16-2016, 04:23 PM
So, I wonder how many of the UM athletic department folks have actually been fired but it's being kept quiet by them and the school for mutual benefit.

I betcha that place is a ghost town. A bunch of empty desks all over the building.

Jack Lambert
12-16-2016, 04:31 PM
I betcha that place is a ghost town. A bunch of empty desks all over the building.

Freeze probably feels like Hitler during his last few days in the bunker.

RocketDawg
12-16-2016, 05:21 PM
I could've sworn I heard Freeze on Pawl say that Heard left to be the offensive coordinator at IU. He said he was happy for his 2 assistants that left for cooridinator jobs, Chris Kiffin and Grant Heard. So is he the WR coach or the OC at Indiana?

Looking at their staff directory ... the current guy is both OC and wide receivers coach. Don't know if he's staying at IU or not when Heard gets there.

Really Clark?
12-16-2016, 05:32 PM
Looking at their staff directory ... the current guy is both OC and wide receivers coach. Don't know if he's staying at IU or not when Heard gets there.

Yes he is staying. He was also the QB coach. They are hiring Heard to take over WR and the OC will just have to worry about QB's and play calling. Heard may get some sort of Co/passing game/whatever title but the OC is not leaving or getting demoted

I seen it dawg
12-16-2016, 05:36 PM
Because he is a shitbird?

Political Hack
12-16-2016, 05:36 PM
Indiana > Ole Miss

Really Clark?
12-16-2016, 05:39 PM
Because he is a shitbird?

I guess now he is just a fart in the wind

BiscuitEater
12-16-2016, 05:43 PM
All the idiot rebs I've seen posting on SDS say this is just Freeze changing things up and getting fresh coaches. No big deal, they'll be contending for the West in a couple years.

Now I know what the dinosaurs looked like before that meteor hit.

Wait .. wait. They must have missed the PR Campaign about them being 'Family and sticking together.'

coastratdog
12-17-2016, 09:40 AM
Freeze probably feels like Hitler during his last few days in the bunker.

Someone please cue up the "Hitler in the bunker" video.

"First Bjork has but Barney on Administrative leave, then told to go to Indianapolis to talk with the NCAA! Then Werner wants to retire to dumb 17 Tennessee. Now Heard wants to go to Indiana to coach and Kiffin going to coach with his dumbass brother in a second tier program in Florida. What's next, Patterson's brother being offered a job at Oklahoma? If there is anyone here that doesn't believe I can raise this program from the dead after the NCAA gives us a good reaming leave NOW!

Bucky Dog
12-17-2016, 11:19 AM
Speaking of staff changes, what ever happened to the Miller guy in Tunsil's texts?

Bully13
12-17-2016, 01:14 PM

"First Bjork has but Barney on Administrative leave, then told to go to Indianapolis to talk with the NCAA! Then Werner wants to retire to dumb 17 Tennessee. Now Heard wants to go to Indiana to coach and Kiffin going to coach with his dumbass brother in a second tier program in Florida. What's next, Patterson's brother being offered a job at Oklahoma? If there is anyone here that doesn't believe I can raise this program from the dead after the NCAA gives us a good reaming leave NOW!

The Hitler bunker video is needed now. Then expanded as things progress. Telling him missing a bowl game due to the 55-20 egg bowl while starting to go into convulsions would be epic.

Bully13
12-17-2016, 01:22 PM

The Hitler bunker video is needed now. Then expanded as things progress. Telling him missing a bowl game due to the 55-20 egg bowl while starting to go into convulsions would be epic.