PDA

View Full Version : Mullen

preachermatt83
12-16-2016, 11:15 AM
It may have been stated and I missed it... But Dan did what folks wanted him to do yesterday. He was quoted by SI.com as saying , when asked about the Rams job.. "I will be in Starkville next year just like I have been the last 8 years".

That settles is. Let's drop all the Dan job stuff. He has done a much better job this year in regards to handling this stuff.

RougeDawg
12-16-2016, 11:36 AM
It may have been stated and I missed it... But Dan did what folks wanted him to do yesterday. He was quoted by SI.com as saying , when asked about the Rams job.. "I will be in Starkville next year just like I have been the last 8 years".

That settles is. Let's drop all the Dan job stuff. He has done a much better job this year in regards to handling this stuff.

Because he realized last year that there aren't many desirable jobs out there who will pay more than we are. And he leaves a sour taste in the mouths of interviewers. Here's to hoping his off season trials and tribulations last year and the season we had, have relit the fire in him. He showed some sparks down the home stretch and recruiting has been better. Hopefully it will build back up to 2009-2012 levels and we will start rolling again.