PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kiffin spin outta OM

TrapGame
12-15-2016, 12:12 PM
He's being let go because he's the main target of the NOA. So, he was really fired not hired away by his brother.

This shit gets deeper by the minute.

Tbonewannabe
12-15-2016, 12:14 PM
So what happens when he gets a show clause? UNM has already hired or is going to hire his replacement, it really just hurts the schools they are going to.

lefty96
12-15-2016, 12:16 PM
So what happens when he gets a show clause? UNM has already hired or is going to hire his replacement, it really just hurts the schools they are going to.

you are implying that being w/o chris kiffin is a problem . . .

starkvegasdawg
12-15-2016, 12:20 PM
He's being let go because he's the main target of the NOA. So, he was really fired not hired away by his brother.

This shit gets deeper by the minute.
Problem is the school has not come out and said he was fired for NCAA violations. If they're trying to make this somehow mean lesser sanctions the ncaa is going to laugh long and hard.

Tbonewannabe
12-15-2016, 12:28 PM
you are implying that being w/o chris kiffin is a problem . . .

Depends on if they find another bagman in time for Christmas presents to go to all the recruits.

Political Hack
12-15-2016, 12:34 PM
That swift action they took immediately in response to the NOA will surely sit well with the NCAA. The ink on that NOA was barely dry before they "fired" Kiffin.

Lmao. It's truly comical. Enjoy it y'all. Something this epic does not happen to your "real rival" very often. This is probably a once in a lifetime event.

starkvegasdawg
12-15-2016, 12:38 PM
Depends on if they find another bagman in time for Christmas presents to go to all the recruits.

I remember a story breaking a couple years or so ago where Freeze kept autographed pictures of himself in his car and when he was out recruiting or faith healing or whatever he was doing if he would see a TSUN sign in a yard he would sometimes stop and put one of those pictures in the mailbox. I guess this year he'll have to pull a Ben Affleck in Reindeer Games and drop the money off himself, too.

lefty96
12-15-2016, 12:38 PM
That swift action they took immediately in response to the NOA will surely sit well with the NCAA. The ink on that NOA was barely dry before they "fired" Kiffin.

Lmao. It's truly comical. Enjoy it y'all. Something this epic does not happen to your "real rival" very often. This is probably a once in a lifetime event.

I'm ready for the rest of the wheels to come off the wagon. I get that it drawing out makes it worse on them, but we're bound to reach the law of diminishing returns anytime now.

Political Hack
12-15-2016, 12:49 PM
I'm ready for the rest of the wheels to come off the wagon. I get that it drawing out makes it worse on them, but we're bound to reach the law of diminishing returns anytime now.

It's close, but every annual cycle this rolls through at this point is going to kill them. If they got their sanctions from the 1st NOA and then still had the Tunsil & 2017 recruiting class violations outstanding it would be even worse for them. They'd better pray like hell the ncaa doesn't separate them into another long investigation, which is exactly what it looks like to me. Sanctions in April, with another ongoing investigation, would be a killer. And the official statement from the NCAA will likely have to state if there are additional allegations that they are still looking into. To me, that's worst case scenario for them.

30 over 3 minimum and a little sentence at the end saying "In addition, the NCAA is still investigating additional allegations of recruiting violations." If that happens, it's essentially a 10 year sentence.

What's amazing to me is how long the MS media, specifically the clarion ledger, allowed them to cover this up. A 4-year investigation... the longest and most expansive investigation ever conducted by the NCAA... went unnoticed by the state's largest print media venue for nearly half a decade??? What a croc of absolute horse crap. The Ledger is scum level low and any self-respecting bulldog should never pick that rag up again.

lefty96
12-15-2016, 12:56 PM
I think it is a given they get one, maybe even two more recruiting cycles before this is all cleared up. I accept that the paper is full of crap; I am surprised why more fans are asking questions. If we cut loose all of our coordinators weeks after the end of the season and didn't immediately name replacements, I'd be wondering wtf was going on.

I seen it dawg
12-15-2016, 12:57 PM
**** those shitbirds

BossDawg
12-15-2016, 12:59 PM
I remember a story breaking a couple years or so ago where Freeze kept autographed pictures of himself in his car and when he was out recruiting or faith healing or whatever he was doing if he would see a TSUN sign in a yard he would sometimes stop and put one of those pictures in the mailbox. I guess this year he'll have to pull a Ben Affleck in Reindeer Games and drop the money off himself, too.

Are you shitting me? God what an egotistical nutbag.

lefty96
12-15-2016, 01:06 PM

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/11615156/state-mississippi-set-historic-college-football-weekend

coastdoglover
12-15-2016, 01:07 PM

Rumors have it Freeze is trying to hire Trooper Taylor. Now, bagman position completed if so.

TrapGame
12-15-2016, 01:13 PM

Somebody photoshop Freeze's face over Ben's please!

http://ap1.alchetron.com/cdn/Reindeer-Games-images-41ec92fe-d3b0-4ccc-bd12-74421bebda0.jpg?op=OPEN