PDA

View Full Version : Rumor out of the Dumpster Fire

Ari Gold
12-15-2016, 10:16 AM
This is by no means one of my Ari Gold big time sources or some of my great intel,
But rumors may start to pick up on a total shit bag possible coming on board that Staff at Umiss.
He is currently at Ark St and has ties to the. SEC.
Yes none other than that backwards hat wearing , towel waving PO****ingS Trooper Taylor.
What a perfect match that would be for both parties.

Hotty Toddy...

MetEdDawg
12-15-2016, 10:18 AM
This is by no means one of my Ari Gold big time sources or some of my great intel,
But rumors may start to pick up on a total shit bag possible coming on board that Staff at Umiss.
Yes none other than that backwards hat wearing , towel waving PO****ingS Trooper Taylor.

Hotty Toddy...

They can't help themselves can they? That's the bagmen of bagmen right there. It's amazing that in the face of certain destruction from the NCAA they would double down on someone with the record of Trooper Taylor.

fader2103
12-15-2016, 10:20 AM
Do you think Taylor will be stupid enough to ruin his career at UM?

rolodawg
12-15-2016, 10:22 AM

I would have to say, yeah......

Todd4State
12-15-2016, 10:24 AM

Isn't his career already pretty much ruined? He doesn't really have anything to lose at this point.

BB30
12-15-2016, 10:28 AM
Ha Ha they need him to close on their savior Akers.**** What a complete joke that program is becoming. I wasn't sure just how enjoyable all of this would be. I have been skeptical of the NCAA stuff up until the draft night shenanigans but it really looks like the house is about to come crashing down. This literally gets more and more entertaining every single day. They are about to be the laughing stock of the SEC and college football. If signing day doesn't go much better than yesterday did for them they may not have a fan base left. My rebel acquaintances have been awful quiet over the last few weeks. It really has been enjoyable.

ShotgunDawg
12-15-2016, 10:29 AM

His career is already ruined

TrapGame
12-15-2016, 10:29 AM
Trooper Taylor will be head coach in waiting at OM.

ShotgunDawg
12-15-2016, 10:30 AM
Ha Ha they need him to close on their savior Akers.**** What a complete joke that program is becoming. I wasn't sure just how enjoyable all of this would be. I have been skeptical of the NCAA stuff up until the draft night shenanigans but it really looks like the house is about to come crashing down. This literally gets more and more entertaining every single day. They are about to be the laughing stock of the SEC and college football. If signing day doesn't go much better than yesterday did for them they may not have a fan base left. My rebel acquaintances have been awful quiet over the last few weeks. It really has been enjoyable.

Calling it a "program" is an insult to all real programs

It's a 12 year old travel ball team

Really Clark?
12-15-2016, 10:35 AM

That's an insult to 12 year old travel ball teams

Gomez09
12-15-2016, 10:39 AM
Ari I was actually told by an ole miss guy over thanksgiving that they were going after Him and some tainted secondary coach. I think he said Melvin Smith?

Todd4State
12-15-2016, 10:40 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if Shea Patterson's Dad has "Shea's Dad" and his stats laminated on the back windshield of his vehicle.

starkvegasdawg
12-15-2016, 10:41 AM
Ari I was actually told by an ole miss guy over thanksgiving that they were going after Him and some tainted secondary coach. I think he said Melvin Smith?

All they need now is Art Bryles for the trifecta.

Jack Lambert
12-15-2016, 10:42 AM
I have no idea who this guy is or any knowledge of his back ground but he must be a shit head to want to go to UM and coach. That's all I need to know.

Todd4State
12-15-2016, 10:46 AM
I'll tell you what would scare me if I was an Ole Miss fan- Trooper and Melvin have coordinator experience. And I say scared besides the obvious fact that the NCAA hammer is hanging over them.

Bubb Rubb
12-15-2016, 10:50 AM
That's an insult to 12 year old travel ball teams

As a coach of a 12 year old travel ball team, I must give you rep points for this.

BB30
12-15-2016, 10:56 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if Shea Patterson's Dad has "Shea's Dad" and his stats laminated on the back windshield of his vehicle.

Probably so. I don't know if there is enough popcorn to last through all of this. As much as I want the penalties to drop I am really torn because I have enjoyed the speculation etc hanging over the program. Apparently our coaches have as well. It is amazing when the playing field is leveled what happens.

Edit: sorry called program again... how about rec league flag football team

fieldcorporal
12-15-2016, 11:01 AM
Bring'em on.

The shitbirds will be beyond ecstatic, and it will be back to business as usual.

Then they'll buy a #1 out from under Saban or Harbaugh.

The NCAA will show up again. This time with a lethal injection.

Political Hack
12-15-2016, 11:25 AM

You just insulted every 12U team that goes to the Cooperstown tournaments.

Original48
12-15-2016, 11:36 AM

Hotty Toddy...
Hahahaha I actually predicted that HERE 6 days ago....
http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?51422-Again-OM-Bows-Down-To-Their-True-God

Original48
12-15-2016, 11:39 AM

Token Bammer
12-15-2016, 11:49 AM
Troopa is one of the dirtiest players in the game.

GreenheadDawg
12-15-2016, 12:10 PM
If they do this then they obviously don't think the NCAA punishment will be that severe

Political Hack
12-15-2016, 12:23 PM
If they do this then they obviously don't think the NCAA punishment will be that severe

That was my very first thought. If they hire him, they're essentially flipping a huge middle finger at the NCAA. I don't think they can do it politically, but he's probably one of the only people who would actually entertain taking the job.

However, if I had to guess , they're going to have a staff full of GA's between now and April due to internal promotions. Nobody is stepping in to that dumpster fire right now knowing the entire staff could easily be gone in 4-5 months. Bjork has got his work cut out for him come late spring. He's going to have to hire an entire new staff, probably after spring football, that won't be able to work directly with the team until late summer. If things unfold that way, it's a death sentence for next season.

Thick
12-15-2016, 12:49 PM
O48, calling it well before it happens...my man!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-15-2016, 01:09 PM
It's going to be McGriff....called it as soon as Womack "retired".

GreenheadDawg
12-15-2016, 01:13 PM
That was my very first thought. If they hire him, they're essentially flipping a huge middle finger at the NCAA. I don't think they can do it politically, but he's probably one of the only people who would actually entertain taking the job.

However, if I had to guess , they're going to have a staff full of GA's between now and April due to internal promotions. Nobody is stepping in to that dumpster fire right now knowing the entire staff could easily be gone in 4-5 months. Bjork has got his work cut out for him come late spring. He's going to have to hire an entire new staff, probably after spring football, that won't be able to work directly with the team until late summer. If things unfold that way, it's a death sentence for next season.

I think you're right. I don't think anybody takes that job. But if a guy that has already had problems with the NCAA and is a know scumbag takes that job then I'm confused on the whole NCAA deal

GreenheadDawg
12-15-2016, 01:13 PM

But why the **** would he take that job?

TrapGame
12-15-2016, 01:14 PM
SDS reporting McGriff and Longo are done deals and will be announced tomorrow.

I seen it dawg
12-15-2016, 01:16 PM
Insert the ray liota laughing uncontrollably gif.

What total garbage shitbird hires

TUSK
12-15-2016, 01:20 PM
Troopa is one of the dirtiest players in the game.

true dat... but the "Bagman List" is shit with no "Ronnie Cottrell" on it....

LockeDawg
12-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Do you think Taylor will be stupid enough to ruin his career at UM?Troopah's a pimp, and for enough money he will do anything.

BrunswickDawg
12-15-2016, 01:25 PM
Insert the ray liota laughing uncontrollably gif.

What total garbage shitbird hires

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif

LockeDawg
12-15-2016, 01:26 PM

Gus trying to help his "Christian" friend Hugh out in a time of need?

Really Clark?
12-15-2016, 01:28 PM
It's looking more and more like an interim staff is being hired to take over when/if Hey Hugh is fired after getting the next round of NOA or after the COI meeting this spring. This way they just either premote from within or hire a guy to run this program for a year or 3 while under sanctions. Muschamp has said he is not hiring an OL coach until after Jan 1. Wonder if that will be when Luke possibly leaves. With such a complete overhaul with scetchy hirings so far, looking like they are already sanctioned and preparing for the staff they can get to ride it out while under probation. Maybe why you got Longo and McGriff, one of them might be getting the HC gig and $4-5 MIL

GreenheadDawg
12-15-2016, 01:37 PM
Why anyone in their right mind would take that job is beyond me.

Lance Harbor
12-15-2016, 01:38 PM
It's looking more and more like an interim staff is being hired to take over when/if Hey Hugh is fired after getting the next round of NOA or after the COI meeting this spring. This way they just either premote from within or hire a guy to run this program for a year or 3 while under sanctions. Muschamp has said he is not hiring an OL coach until after Jan 1. Wonder if that will be when Luke possibly leaves. With such a complete overhaul with scetchy hirings so far, looking like they are already sanctioned and preparing for the staff they can get to ride it out while under probation. Maybe why you got Longo and McGriff, one of them might be getting the HC gig and $4-5 MIL

Who is actually left on the UM staff?

Really Clark?
12-15-2016, 01:56 PM
Who is actually left on the UM staff?

Right now Luke (rumored to have interviewed for So Car OL job), Batoon (rumored to go with Kiffin), Nix, Jones, Harris and Freeze.

TrapGame
12-15-2016, 02:02 PM
Right now Luke (rumored to have interviewed for So Car OL job), Batoon (rumored to go with Kiffin), Nix, Jones, Harris and Freeze.

And soon Hugh Freeze will be sitting in his office alone in the shadow of a desk lamp staring off into space looking like death warmed over as Three Dog Night's "One is the Loneliest Number" plays.

Token Bammer
12-15-2016, 02:52 PM
true dat... but the "Bagman List" is shit with no "Ronnie Cottrell" on it....

Only the best for Bammer.

Reason2succeed
12-15-2016, 03:24 PM
Please let the hire Trooper Taylor. I will pitch in for the countdown clock till OM death penalty.

louisvilledawg
12-15-2016, 03:36 PM
And soon Hugh Freeze will be sitting in his office alone in the shadow of a desk lamp staring off into space looking like death warmed over as Three Dog Night's "One is the Loneliest Number" plays.

Nah, this song will be playing:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7WTqo27pLRYxRtg4/giphy.gif

BulldogBear
12-15-2016, 04:17 PM

Wait, I'm confused....can there be two Saviors?****

#SheaBea

maroonmania
12-15-2016, 04:25 PM

Hotty Toddy...

IF the Bears do that then they are just stuck on stupid. Why in the world a program marked by the NCAA would even think about hiring a blatant cheater like Trooper Taylor is beyond me.

Ari Gold
01-07-2017, 10:13 PM
mother ****ing bump....

lamont
01-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Elitedawgs breaks the top news yet again

All we ask is for to click a few ads in support

Gutter Cobreh
01-07-2017, 10:41 PM
mother ****ing bump....

Rep. given. Nicely done!

Dawg61
01-07-2017, 10:42 PM
IF the Bears do that then they are just stuck on stupid. Why in the world a program marked by the NCAA would even think about hiring a blatant cheater like Trooper Taylor is beyond me.

Cause they are trolling the NCAA is why. It's called Operation Nanny Nanny Boo Boo

ShotgunDawg
01-07-2017, 10:45 PM
No way Bdork or the Chancellor signs off on this, right?

Todd4State
01-07-2017, 10:53 PM
Elitedawgs breaks the top news yet again

All we ask is for to click a few ads in support

That's over 100 dollars less than the Spirit a year! What a deal!

Coursesuper
01-07-2017, 10:53 PM
This is the official beginning of the end in bear land, a move like this means that Freezus's options for hiring coaches is more limited than it has ever been. Freezus has always I mean every hire he has ever made is a coach that he worked with at some point in time. Now it's obvious that he's been told no by every other coach with a pulse and had had to drop back to Taylor. Just think about how desperate he is for coaches that will work with him by hiring Trooper Taylor. I'd say they are in full fledged Oooh Shhiit mode up there now.