PDA

View Full Version : Dan you are the man

bulldawg28
12-14-2016, 08:34 PM
Coach Mullen, you and your staff put in work today!

Hailstate!

archdog
12-14-2016, 09:52 PM
I will also give a big congrats to the coaches, they results show their hard work. Good job.

Now stay on our HS guys like a fat kid on a cupcake. Some other coaches are looking to turn a few. We have to keep the foot on the pedal.

Jack Lambert
12-14-2016, 09:59 PM
I will also give a big congrats to the coaches, they results show their hard work. Good job.

Now stay on our HS guys like a fat kid on a cupcake. Some other coaches are looking to turn a few. We have to keep the foot on the pedal.

This is the most JUCO's Mullen has sign,

I wonder if the new Defensive Staff had a sit down with Dan?

Or maybe Dan see a great team next year if he can fill some holes with some ready to play JUCO'S?

Or there were a lot of good JUCO guys available this year and we had the extra spots?

ShotgunDawg
12-14-2016, 10:12 PM
This is the most JUCO's Mullen has sign,

I wonder if the new Defensive Staff had a sit down with Dan?

Or maybe Dan see a great team next year if he can fill some holes with some ready to play JUCO'S?

Or there were a lot of good JUCO guys available this year and we had the extra spots?

We didn't sign very many guys last year, so we had open schollies that count back.

2018 has a chance to be a monster year. Beat either Bama or LSU on the road & all the toss up games are at home

Todd4State
12-14-2016, 10:20 PM
We didn't sign very many guys last year, so we had open schollies that count back.

2018 has a chance to be a monster year. Beat either Bama or LSU on the road & all the toss up games are at home

I think 17 AND 18 both have the potential to be monster years. Next year depends on how the defense does and how the o-line looks and I pray that we keep Rankin and Jenkins where they are at the very least.

If that happens that is great timing for us because 2019 is the next "big" year in Mississippi.

lamont
12-15-2016, 12:01 AM
good job so far. Need to close hard in Feb also

bulldawg28
12-15-2016, 12:06 AM

Agreed

blacklistedbully
12-15-2016, 02:53 PM
Looking very promising. Must close in February.

Commercecomet24
12-15-2016, 02:56 PM

Yeah, great start, but gotta win the bowl game and then close hard in February!