PDA

View Full Version : Poor shitbirds

Really Clark?
12-14-2016, 04:40 PM
You actually believed Leavitt was in play to be DC? He is headed to Oregon

mstatefan91
12-14-2016, 04:41 PM
I hope nobody signs up to fill the void and that they have to hire from within. They'll of course act like that was the plan all along.

BeastMan
12-14-2016, 04:42 PM
That kind of leaves it as Crime Dog and Crime Dog only. I cannot imagine any reasonable reason that he won't be announced immediately. If that thing drags out, you'd have to figure out what is worse than a dumpster fire. Then call it that.

ShotgunDawg
12-14-2016, 04:43 PM
Pretty pathetic when you have to hold your late draft DE's decision to come to back to school for signing day because your signing class sucks azz.

Ari Gold
12-14-2016, 04:46 PM
Maybe they will add Hayes to the 2017 signing class he did announce he was coming back.
**** yeah 4* DE. Win the day

Really Clark?
12-14-2016, 04:49 PM
You would also think that with them having so little recruiting news today, announcing your OC and DC today might help get some sound bites. I mean you knew who you were hiring for a week or two now. That's what you've been telling recruits anyway

CadaverDawg
12-14-2016, 04:50 PM
like someone above said....If McGriff doesn't get hired on, it may be even worse than we all assume. Because that would easily be the highest coaching position he's had in his long career wouldn't it? Only a dumpster fire that he knows is about to have to clean house should keep him away from that DC position.

Saladin
12-14-2016, 05:57 PM
I am enjoying watching the decline of the False Prophet. I could tell from his first press conference after being named the head coach he was a slime ball. Some people wonder why people are against organized religion and he is the prime example !!!

Anyway I have noticed all of my Round 2 friends on FB aren't posting all of their I'm with Coach Freeze bs lately and the OM propaganda they are normally spamming.

starkvegasdawg
12-14-2016, 06:24 PM
So are they the shitbirds up north now? SBUN.

msbulldog
12-14-2016, 06:28 PM
No coach in his right mind would sign into a job that may disappear within a year. If he didn't lose his job because the rest of the staff is gone to NCAA purgatory, he is then faced with crippling sanctions that will not help his resume.

Todd4State
12-14-2016, 06:46 PM
I think it's more about the uncertainty of their entire staff because most people realize Freeze is going to be fired and then the next coach is going to want to bring in his own people more than likely which means the coaches taking these jobs are going to be looking again in a year more than likely.

Plus I do think that Ole Miss being controlled by their network makes them very unappealing. Most coaches aren't willing to put their careers on the line for not complying with the culture up there.

I seen it dawg
12-14-2016, 06:49 PM

Boom!

Activated Alpha
12-14-2016, 07:16 PM

Winner winner chicken dinner

Dolphus Raymond
12-14-2016, 08:39 PM
Ole Miss should just get it over with and clean house. Try to back-channel a deal with the NCAA where they clean house if the NCAA will expedite the process and cut them a little slack. It may be too late for that, but it would be worth a try, because the Ole Miss football program is in a death spiral right now. I, for one, am enjoying the show.