PDA

View Full Version : OT - Starkville Daycares for a 3 year old

archdog
12-14-2016, 04:08 PM
We have been on a waiting list for 4 months with the Baptist and Methodist church in Starkville. Anyone have a connection that can get this moving along. The sooner we get our 3 yr old moved over to Starkville, the sooner I can move to Starkville. Any help is appreciated.

THE Bruce Dickinson
12-14-2016, 04:31 PM
Have several friends with kids there, and I have gotten positive reviews.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
12-14-2016, 04:48 PM
I know Mighty Oaks had open spots a few months ago

chainedup_Dawg
12-14-2016, 04:58 PM
[QUOTE=PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE;671242]I know Mighty Oaks had open spots a few months ago[/QUOT

You cannot ask for any better of a person than the lady that runs Mighty Oaks. She was once over First Methodist in West Point and was awesome. Absolutely loves the kids and cares about how they are doing no matter their age. I would definitely go by and meet her if you have the opportunity

Saladin
12-14-2016, 05:45 PM
Do you need daycare full time? If not you can probably get a student to keep them. I would check with the RUF or BSU groups. My oldest daughter did a lot of babysitting while she was at State.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
12-14-2016, 06:23 PM
You cannot ask for any better of a person than the lady that runs Mighty Oaks. She was once over First Methodist in West Point and was awesome. Absolutely loves the kids and cares about how they are doing no matter their age. I would definitely go by and meet her if you have the opportunity

Good to know. We visited & decided to sign up while we had the opportunity. Glad to hear your endorsement, she seems great.