PDA

View Full Version : What site are the signings going to be shown on tomorrow?

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-13-2016, 07:51 PM
&

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-13-2016, 08:12 PM
Hopefully the stickied recruiting thread up top will let us know what's going to happen. This site definitely has some good sources.

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-13-2016, 08:16 PM
Sorry; i wasn't more clear. Some site is showing video of the signings as they happen. Saw it someplace, now can't remember where I saw it.

Turfdawg67
12-13-2016, 08:41 PM
Hopefully the stickied recruiting thread up top will let us know what's going to happen. This site definitely has some good sources.

Bad year for sources***

1bigdawg
12-13-2016, 11:31 PM
Sorry; i wasn't more clear. Some site is showing video of the signings as they happen. Saw it someplace, now can't remember where I saw it.

It is hsfnetwork.com. It is a pay site, $4.99 for a month and $7.99 for a year. From what I hear they are going to have great content tomorrow, with most of the big names signing live and interviews with Avery and Akers.

Thick
12-13-2016, 11:51 PM
We aren't getting Avery, and we were never in the Akers sweepstakes so no need tuning in for their announcements.

msstate7
12-13-2016, 11:53 PM
We aren't getting Avery, and we were never in the Akers sweepstakes so no need tuning in for their announcements.

What's the latest on Akers?

Big4Dawg
12-13-2016, 11:57 PM
Akers isn't announcing tomorrow anyway.

Thick
12-14-2016, 12:22 AM
Supposedly Jimbo Fisher knocked it out of the park on the in home visit, impressed the family particularly momma Akers. LSU might still have a chance if O hires Canada from Pitt, but right not all signs point to FSU, supposedly.

NCDawg
12-14-2016, 11:57 AM
Supposedly Jimbo Fisher knocked it out of the park on the in home visit, impressed the family particularly momma Akers. LSU might still have a chance if O hires Canada from Pitt, but right not all signs point to FSU, supposedly.

We need Mullen to talk to Jimbo Fisher and find out he "knocks it out of the park on the in home visit". What magical words does he say to "knock it out of the park"?

mstatefan91
12-14-2016, 12:00 PM
We need Mullen to talk to Jimbo Fisher and find out he "knocks it out of the park on the in home visit". What magical words does he say to "knock it out of the park"?

Florida State has been relevant nationally ever since Jimbo got there. We were relevant for one season and didn't capitalize...

There is your difference.