PDA

View Full Version : MSU backup QBs for St Pete

KentuckyDawg13
12-13-2016, 10:46 AM
Per this article (http://mississippistate.247sports.com/Article/Nick-Fitzgerald-seeks-to-build-off-of-strong-November-49700561)on 247, Fitz named our QB backups; Probably Damian Williams, Wyatt Roberts and Logan ?Burdnette? (actually is Burnett). Logan?s position on HailState.com is an Athlete, although he was a pro-style QB in high school. I had never heard of him, so thought I would share to see if anyone has any insight on him?

No X-Men references allowed.

Reason2succeed
12-13-2016, 10:52 AM
Went to a small private school. He has adamantium claws that come out of his hands that makes it easy for him to grip the football but really messes with his release. Real bad ass physically though. I heard that he had some bad injuries in HS but recovered really quickly from them.

KentuckyDawg13
12-13-2016, 11:00 AM
adamantium claws.

Political Hack
12-13-2016, 11:07 AM
Went to a small private school. He has adamantium claws that come out of his hands that makes it easy for him to grip the football but really messes with his release. Real bad ass physically though. I heard that he had some bad injuries in HS but recovered really quickly from them.

The only guy he'll listen to is that bald guy in the wheelchair though. Hope he can pull it together and become a team player.

Really Clark?
12-13-2016, 11:18 AM
The only guy he'll listen to is that bald guy in the wheelchair though. Hope he can pull it together and become a team player.

Well he needs to leave that red-head alone as well. She is all in his head. Saw her boyfriend the other day and he was ready to burn a hole in Logan.

QuadrupleOption
12-13-2016, 04:02 PM

Heard he has kind of a temper, too.

BrunswickDawg
12-13-2016, 04:13 PM
I found out Adidas has already worked up a whole slate of special unis for Logan. I think they decided on the Maroon one:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/af/e9/0d/afe90d851b77ef58fc91472560d53da2.jpg