PDA

View Full Version : I would like to see Ari's and IYOK's projections for Wednesday side by side

Dawgology
12-13-2016, 09:18 AM
These are two guys that are in the know and it would be neat to see how Wednesday shakes out and compare their predictions.

No pressure just thought it would be cool.

Also, just listened to the first part of the Boneyard from Monday. Steve doesn't seem to confident on our 50/50 guys at all. It concerns me that Avery has decided to do a press conference for his reveal....those almost never go our way.

preachermatt83
12-13-2016, 11:58 AM
As would I. Calling Ari, Calling IYOK

Ari Gold
12-13-2016, 12:16 PM
These are two guys that are in the know and it would be neat to see how Wednesday shakes out and compare their predictions.

Also, just listened to the first part of the Boneyard from Monday. Steve doesn't seem to confident on our 50/50 guys at all. It concerns me that Avery has decided to do a press conference for his reveal....those almost never go our way.

I will this evening.. but if I had to go right now at 11:15 here is order from Confident to least
Pierce
Landrews
Rivers
Cole
Avery
Abrams . ( he is last because I don't think he is a take if we sweep the rest. )

dawgday166
12-13-2016, 12:22 PM

I listened last night. When ole Rosey is rosey then it might go either way. When ole Rosey ain't rosey ... that ain't a good thing.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-13-2016, 05:09 PM
As of 4pm I think we get

Rivers
Pierce
Landrews
Abram
Cole

Then we'll see on
Avery

msstate7
12-13-2016, 05:58 PM
As of 4pm I think we get

Rivers
Pierce
Landrews
Abram
Cole

Then we'll see on
Avery

I really want all 4 safeties, but if we get 3 of the 4, I'll be good

preachermatt83
12-13-2016, 06:20 PM
As of 4pm I think we get

Rivers
Pierce
Landrews
Abram
Cole

Then we'll see on
Avery

Landrews? Man I'm suprised by that. Do u know what time everyone is announcing?

Ari Gold
12-13-2016, 06:49 PM
If we land Avery it could be a clean sweep..

msstate7
12-13-2016, 06:54 PM
Assuming we land the 3 juco safeties, will Brandon Bryant and McLaurin be looking at bench time or can any of the JUCOs play CB also?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-13-2016, 07:14 PM
Assuming we land the 3 juco safeties, will Brandon Bryant and McLaurin be looking at bench time or can any of the JUCOs play CB also?

You need 4 safeties to rotate. Bryant, McLaurin, Cole, & Abram. Landrews can play CB.