PDA

View Full Version : Can we take donations to send Shotgun a hooker and case of Maker's Mark?

RougeDawg
12-13-2016, 02:00 AM
Holy shit, if one were the casual observer/lurker on this site the last few weeks, one would think Shotgun was a founding father of ED. At any given moment he the creator of 40-60% of the threads on the first page. In order to help him relieve his stress and anxiety, can we create a gofundme page to send him a hooker and whiskey? I sure hope he is retired or self employed, because he is stealing from an employer otherwise.

Todd4State
12-13-2016, 03:16 AM
I'm going to be honest- I thought an early NSD would make things better. I think it would be worse because we have to deal with this drama twice in a year.

Dawg61
12-13-2016, 09:14 AM
Holy shit, if one were the casual observer/lurker on this site the last few weeks, one would think Shotgun was a founding father of ED. At any given moment he the creator of 40-60% of the threads on the first page. In order to help him relieve his stress and anxiety, can we create a gofundme page to send him a hooker and whiskey? I sure hope he is retired or self employed, because he is stealing from an employer otherwise.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/725/888/f90.gif

BeastMan
12-13-2016, 09:54 AM
http://www.gifwave.com/media/468030_tv-television-maury-audience.gif

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 10:16 AM

As long as she is an Ole Miss crootapalozza girl I'm in. Just a slow time of year at work & most of my threads are posting news.

If you think it makes the boards worse, I'll gladly stop.

How are hitting lessons going this time of year?

RougeDawg
12-13-2016, 11:17 AM
As long as she is an Ole Miss crootapalozza girl I'm in. Just a slow time of year at work & most of my threads are posting news.

How are hitting lessons going this time of year?

Just poking some joking fun.

And hitting lessons are slow this time of year. Should pick back up as the season nears.

As far as our team Cannizzaro will not need any assistance teaching this team the proper technique. If the players listen to him like the LSU hitters did, we should have little to worry about from an offensive perspective. He knows the game and little technique adjustments that can transform hitters. Now, if the players refuse to listen and change that's another story. Maybe Johnny was telling them things and they just didn't listen. Who knows. If the swings aren't tweaked with Cannizzaro in there, it will tell me the players are just arrogant and stubborn and don't want to be coached the correct way.

TUSK
12-13-2016, 11:20 AM

Whoa, Whoa, WHOAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! If ANY "non-founder" is gettin' a hooker and some whiskey.....

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 11:26 AM
As far as our team Cannizzaro will not need any assistance teaching this team the proper technique. If the players listen to him like the LSU hitters did, we should have little to worry about from an offensive perspective. He knows the game and little technique adjustments that can transform hitters. Now, if the players refuse to listen and change that's another story. Maybe Johnny was telling them things and they just didn't listen. Who knows. If the swings aren't tweaked with Cannizzaro in there, it will tell me the players are just arrogant and stubborn and don't want to be coached the correct way.

I actually mostly agree here. Canny is an exceptional baseball mind & I really love the fact that he was a pro scout, which I believe is the most underrated part of his resume. Reason is that pro-scouts look at the game differently than many college coaches.

Many college coaches look at a player and try to figure out how to best use his now tool and skill set to win games even if what they are asking a player to do ultimately deters him from developing his strengths and reaching his ceiling. Whereas pro scouts look at a player and try to figure how that player can best reach his ceiling and what type of player he will need to be to do that.

I don't blame most college coaches for looking at the game the way they do because most college coaches 1. Have to win games today and 2. Don't recruit well enough to have players that qualify as pro prospects and have ceiling.

But, if you can recruit at the level that it appears Canny is about to recruit at, the sky is the limit because you can develop and mold players to maximize their strengths. This will ultimately create a baseball team that has players with big tools that will show up on the field. Power arm will throw gas. Power hitters will hit bombs. Fast guys will steal bases. etc.... It's going to be really fun to watch.

Dawg61
12-13-2016, 11:31 AM

Over-saturation makes everything worse.

TrapGame
12-13-2016, 11:37 AM

https://www.askideas.com/media/46/Funny-Shit-Meme-Give-That-Man-A-Cookie-Picture.jpg

preachermatt83
12-13-2016, 11:57 AM
Keep postin shotgun.

RougeDawg
12-13-2016, 03:54 PM
Maybe we should create a sticky at the top of the page called "Shotgun's Spread".

This wasn't meant as a slight. Just trying to lighten the mood with something other than the latest episode(a) of "As the beaver damn burns".

Dawg61
12-13-2016, 07:25 PM
Maybe we should create a sticky at the top of the page called "Shotgun's Spread".

This wasn't meant as a slight. Just trying to lighten the mood with something other than the latest episode(a) of "As the beaver damn burns".

Yea it was meant as a slight. Own that shit cause it was funny as hell. Shotgun posts way too damn much. That ain't debatable that's fact. Perhaps you had some liquid courage in you at the time of the post but waffling from it later just makes you look weak bruh and since you are the Power Bat Guru we can't have this weak shit.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/8cd9b2ec99015f6c45206dc3858e9ba1/tumblr_ncvkcjCDG31sodwato1_400.gif

RocketDawg
12-13-2016, 07:35 PM
Yea it was meant as a slight. Own that shit cause it was funny as hell. Shotgun posts way too damn much. That ain't debatable that's fact. Perhaps you had some liquid courage in you at the time of the post but waffling from it later just makes you look weak bruh and since you are the Power Bat Guru we can't have this weak shit.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/8cd9b2ec99015f6c45206dc3858e9ba1/tumblr_ncvkcjCDG31sodwato1_400.gif

Hmm ... you have about 500 more posts than Shotgun, but he's been a member 2 months longer. **

Dawg61
12-13-2016, 07:45 PM
Hmm ... you have about 500 more posts than Shotgun, but he's been a member 2 months longer. **

Quality over quantity in my case i win in both

TUSK
12-13-2016, 08:39 PM
Quality over quantity in my case i win in both

Dayum, then I'm blowin' this mutha up!

Dawg61
12-13-2016, 10:56 PM
Dayum, then I'm blowin' this mutha up!

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/explosion570.gif

TUSK
12-13-2016, 11:21 PM
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/explosion570.gif

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dawg61 again.

RougeDawg
12-14-2016, 01:51 AM

Really didn't have much liquid courage. Worked late on a presentation and report that was completed earlier today and had one Makers on ice before bed. Got on here as winding down and saw the latest episode of EliteDawgs: Shotgun series running. Then thought back to the last few days to weeks and recall him owning around half of all new threads created. Maybe a slight, but mainly pointing out that he's way to F*cking nervous and hung up on this recruiting BS. It's really not that serious in the grand scheme of life.

Does anyone know if he relieved his pressure buildup, get shitfaced, or accomplish both ?

Political Hack
12-14-2016, 09:16 AM
To be fair, almost all of shotgun's threads get action. That's what the board's for.