PDA

View Full Version : Yancy said some interesting things on Cannon Motors Rebel Yell Hoddy Toddy hotline...

Harrydawg
12-12-2016, 09:10 PM
Avery did not come to Oxford for an official but the whole coaching staff was bothering the shit out of he and his family last night. Admitted that he was down to an MSU/AU battle (unless UM hired McGriff).

Also said the Sugar Bowl was certainly not what it use does to be, especially since a 4-4 SEC AU was playing in it this year......

CHF was officially interviewing today the best DII coaching talent in America for OC and DC

Todd4State
12-12-2016, 09:16 PM
Well Barney did come from Delta State. Maybe they can find some more Ole Miss wannabe bitches to coach for them until the hammer falls.

Harrydawg
12-12-2016, 09:25 PM
This deal has taken some of the suction from Yancy....he's, shall we say, humbled by the current sate of affairs.

I will say that I'll miss the super recruiting weekend extravaganza (recruitpaloozaOxford) this year. Those stories are awesome.

msstate7
12-12-2016, 09:28 PM
I will say that I'll miss the super recruiting weekend extravaganza (recruitpaloozaOxford) this year. Those stories are awesome.

I don't know... Chris jones' trip to Oxford took time off my life. I don't let it bother me like that anymore, but that was stressful

Harrydawg
12-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Well said, it was painful......I can still remember waiting for confirmation of his signing.

Those cheating bastards are about to get about half what they deserve. Even if they get the death penalty, it'll be half what they deserve.

Great stories tho....."Chris, just ask for her student ID. If she is really a student, just ask for her ID". Guiness move and probably saved Chris from hell.

Cooterpoot
12-12-2016, 09:37 PM
He probably enjoys the Luke to SC talk because he likes the way Cocks rolls off his tongue.

I seen it dawg
12-12-2016, 09:40 PM
**** those shitbirds

BrunswickDawg
12-12-2016, 09:49 PM
**** those shitbirds
I never thought you could improve the brilliant succinct brevity of your posts. And yet, you have. "**** those shitbirds" is pure poetry.

Ari Gold
12-12-2016, 09:53 PM
He is correct about the Sugar Bowl..
It is tainted until they are made to return the trophy they "bought" last year.
The horrible stench they left behind after their "win" last year has for sure knocked the luster off the Sugar Bowl for this years game..

Harrydawg
12-12-2016, 09:54 PM
I seen it clearly gets it....I like him and hope he sticks around.

Red Sox Dawg
12-12-2016, 09:54 PM
**** those shitbirds

Agreed. Rep given.

Turfdawg67
12-12-2016, 10:02 PM
He probably enjoys the Luke to SC talk because he likes the way Cocks rolls off his tongue.

starkvegasdawg34 won't like that you beat him to the joke! Ha!

Dawgfan61
12-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Great stories tho....."Chris, just ask for her student ID. If she is really a student, just ask for her ID". Guiness move and probably saved Chris from hell.

I haven't heard this story, any chance you could expound upon it or just point me to a link? Thanks.

DownwardDawg
12-12-2016, 10:29 PM
I don't know... Chris jones' trip to Oxford took time off my life. I don't let it bother me like that anymore, but that was stressful

That's when I stopped following recruiting. This year, I know who Hill is and Key. That's it.

chef dixon
12-12-2016, 10:32 PM
That's when I stopped following recruiting. This year, I know who Hill is and Key. That's it.

Yep. I'll take a look at the list and watch some highlight videos on a slow work day in the Spring.

lamont
12-12-2016, 10:33 PM
I haven't heard this story, any chance you could expound upon it or just point me to a link? Thanks.

OM had a Hooter's Girl out of Memphis ummmmm....enticing Jones to Ole Missus. She was pretending to be a student- telling him she wanted to be his girlfriend when he got to campus. When news of this spread- Jones was told to ask her for her student ID to prove she was a student and of course- she couldnt. That helped reel him back in to our side. This is why he was lying to everyone about where he was during January of his recruitment. He had a girlfriend at home in Houston- and didnt want her finding out what he was doing. Thus the lies and confusion by everyone

The things OM has done in recruiting is amazing- that's why you always hear Mullen saying he is going to write a book one day about it

klong-dog
12-12-2016, 10:37 PM
I don't know... Chris jones' trip to Oxford took time off my life. I don't let it bother me like that anymore, but that was stressful you and me both. That was agonizing for a few weekends, especially that final one. I was almost miserable to be around. The cj Johnson crap started the intense recruiting for me.

Harrydawg
12-12-2016, 10:37 PM

UM used a girl in an attempt to lure Chris in.....it worked - if you recall Chris went to Oxford a couple of times, late at night. Turns out, she wasn't a student at all (as she told Chris). Just a working girl. The red bag made the first trip worth it, she got him to keep coming back.

klong-dog
12-12-2016, 10:39 PM
OM had a Hooter's Girl out of Memphis ummmmm....enticing Jones to Ole Missus. She was pretending to be a student- telling him she wanted to be his girlfriend when he got to campus. When news of this spread- Jones was told to ask her for her student ID to prove she was a student and of course- she couldnt. That helped reel him back in to our side. This is why he was lying to everyone about where he was during January of his recruitment. He had a girlfriend at home in Houston- and didnt want her finding out what he was doing. Thus the lies and confusion by everyone

The things OM has done in recruiting is amazing- that's why you always hear Mullen saying he is going to write a book one day about it
I would definitely buy it

Harrydawg
12-12-2016, 10:42 PM
I think someone is writing a book now! Or so I've heard.

Corn Bread
12-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Can the woman still walk?

chainedup_Dawg
12-12-2016, 10:59 PM
Can the woman still walk?

Nope, now she works at IHOP

starkvegasdawg
12-12-2016, 11:10 PM
starkvegasdawg34 won't like that you beat him to the joke! Ha!
Cocks don't roll off his tongue.

Jack Lambert
12-13-2016, 09:04 AM

I hope he hit it first.

BB30
12-13-2016, 09:22 AM
Nope, now she works at IHOP

classic haha

RougeDawg
12-13-2016, 09:30 AM
I would definitely buy it

He is going to use me as one of his references. This is just a small portion of the Chris jones saga.

And to the post about CJ Johnson, he got everything he deserved as well. A house full of furniture, truck, momma a job and no nfl career. CJ, if you are reading, was it worth it?

SailingDawg
12-13-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: The Sugar Bowl, it's now a second tier bowl. The playoffs are the top tier.

Reason2succeed
12-13-2016, 10:16 AM
In the words of Chris Jones at the combine "**** fell out!

BulldogBear
12-13-2016, 04:37 PM
I never thought you could improve the brilliant succinct brevity of your posts. And yet, you have. "**** those shitbirds" is pure poetry.

I just keep hoping they end up with the new shitbird defense

RougeDawg
12-13-2016, 06:05 PM
I know for a fact that Chris Jones turned over physical evidence that implicated OM and Bucky, but not sure if he did on his "girlfriend". Would be interesting to know if he revealed this tactic or not.

preachermatt83
12-13-2016, 06:18 PM
I know for a fact that Chris Jones turned over physical evidence that implicated OM and Bucky, but not sure if he did on his "girlfriend". Would be interesting to know if he revealed this tactic or not.

Really? That's a pretty big deal. Wonder why it was not covered in the NOA

preachermatt83
12-13-2016, 06:19 PM
He is going to use me as one of his references. This is just a small portion of the Chris jones saga.

And to the post about CJ Johnson, he got everything he deserved as well. A house full of furniture, truck, momma a job and no nfl career. CJ, if you are reading, was it worth it?

One question I've always had...Where did the furniture come from?

blacklistedbully
12-13-2016, 06:22 PM
Cocks don't roll off his tongue.

They do eventually. ;)