PDA

View Full Version : Yo Rebels247

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-11-2016, 11:47 PM
How much longer are you guys gonna pay to be lied to. "The whole night shifted" when Burger King offered a 2 for $10 whopper meal. And how can a guy be there till 9 and never show up. Don't y'all get. They know he caused all this. He ain't getting good info. Damn it's yalls money but shit. Throw the shit out the window. Getting the same result

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-11-2016, 11:48 PM
And how you on a go Ten deep in a house when you don't even have ten coaches who can go on recruiting trips on staff. Did he just confirm they committed another violation

Dallas_Dawg
12-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Beer or bourbon tonight?

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Just air and simple math. But sometimes that's lost on those idiots

Big4Dawg
12-11-2016, 11:59 PM
DJ said the whole coaching staff showed up "10 deep". Um....they don't even have 10 coaches right now. The only other answer is the others must have been bagmen

ShotgunDawg
12-11-2016, 11:59 PM
I just read it. What a joke.

I can't believe they believe that shit. 10 deep? Really? Recruiting violation

He also had a visit by visit account in which he claims to know how FSU's and Tennessee's visits went. How? But also said that everything changed when Ole Miss showed up at 9:45. I bet Cam was tired as shit at 9:45.

Again, the kid is a straight idiot and laughing stock of recruiting if he attends Ole Miss. not only will he never attend a bowl game, it will be the 4th most blatant massive recruiting violation after 1. Tunsi 2. AJ Brown 3. Little.

lamont
12-12-2016, 12:18 AM
DJ said the whole coaching staff showed up "10 deep". Um....they don't even have 10 coaches right now. The only other answer is the others must have been bagmen

This guy comprehends- good job

If OM was "10 deep" as Johnson said- its an NCAA violation. They dont have 10 coaches right now

starkvegasdawg
12-12-2016, 12:23 AM
This guy comprehends- good job

If OM was "10 deep" as Johnson said- its an NCAA violation. They dont have 10 coaches right now

"10 deep" is actually what yancy is willing to take in the orifice of choice if he'll sign with the bears.

defiantdog
12-12-2016, 12:27 AM

He also had a visit by visit account in which he claims to know how FSU's and Tennessee's visits went. How? But also said that everything changed when Ole Miss showed up at 9:45. I bet Cam was tired as shit at 9:45.

Again, the kid is a straight idiot and laughing stock of recruiting if he attends Ole Miss. not only will he never attend a bowl game, it will be the 4th most blatant massive recruiting violation after 1. Tunsi 2. AJ Brown 3. Little.
4. Bo Scarborough 5. Hootie Jones 6. Laquon Treadwell 7. CJ Hampton (Louis Vuitton looks good on you tho) 8. Van Jefferson 9. Shea..... who cares anymore.

ShotgunDawg
12-12-2016, 12:30 AM
Where do you guys think Cam goes?

I don't have the slightest clue.

Seems like LSU or FSU would be a good fit

Big4Dawg
12-12-2016, 12:34 AM
I think he goes to OM. Mom is a big fan.

Todd4State
12-12-2016, 12:38 AM

For those keeping score at home:

Freeze- likely Show cause
Werner- Gone
Nix- likely show cause
Heard- Indiana
Harris- likely show cause
Kiffen- likely show cause
Luke- South Carolina, OC, or possible show cause
Wommack- "Retired"
Batoon- Demoted to the office
Barney- Fired

I might be leaving someone out, but at the most they have 4-6 guys that can legally recruit right now.

msstate7
12-12-2016, 12:41 AM
For those keeping score at home:

Freeze- likely Show cause
Werner- Gone
Nix- likely show cause
Heard- Indiana
Harris- likely show cause
Kiffen- likely show cause
Luke- South Carolina, OC, or possible show cause
Wommack- "Retired"
Batoon- Demoted to the office
Barney- Fired

I might be leaving someone out, but at the most they have 4-6 guys that can legally recruit right now.

The other 4 were probably NCAA enforcement**

preachermatt83
12-12-2016, 12:42 AM

Yup

Drugs Delaney
12-12-2016, 01:58 AM
And how you on a go Ten deep in a house when you don't even have ten coaches who can go on recruiting trips on staff. Did he just confirm they committed another violation

Ole Miss recruiting squad shows up. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXVN7QJ8m88

Indndawg
12-12-2016, 06:34 AM
Beautiful Campus Effect.

C'mon people

Spiderman
12-12-2016, 07:23 AM

Yep......... "BIG" fan

GreenheadDawg
12-12-2016, 08:18 AM

I kinda hope he does. He will be a non-factor there

Spiderman
12-12-2016, 08:21 AM
I kinda hope he does. He will be a non-factor there

He will be a factor wherever he goes as long as he stays healthy and works at it

bulldawg28
12-12-2016, 08:29 AM
He will be a factor wherever he goes as long as he stays healthy and works at it

He won't be a major factor unless he learns the position and develops vision. The running over people at 215-220 ain't happening in the SEC.

ShotgunDawg
12-12-2016, 08:39 AM
He won't be a major factor unless he learns the position and develops vision. The running over people at 215-220 ain't happening in the SEC.

Agree, but how coachable is this?

It's clear to me that Cam currently lacks good vision and comfort at RB, but I have no clue how teachable this is.

If it's teachable, Cam could be legit. If it's an instinct that you either have or you don't , he could be the NFL version of Trent Richardson.

I've just never coached that position to know.

Spiderman
12-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Agree, but how coachable is this?

It's clear to me that Cam currently lacks good vision and comfort at RB, but I have no clue how teachable this is.

If it's teachable, Cam could be legit. If it's an instinct that you either have or you don't , he could be the NFL version of Trent Richardson.

I've just never coached that position to know.

He's got the vision. As his comfort level grows, he will be fine.

msstate7
12-12-2016, 08:47 AM
I think he's gonna be good also, but how could you know about vision from the tailback position? He's only played there once

ShotgunDawg
12-12-2016, 08:47 AM

Hmmm. Admittingly, I've only seen him in the MS/AL game and on Hudl. Hudl is garbage though because you don't see the entire picture.

During the MS/AL his vision was fair at best or maybe his change of direction is just a little unnatural.

My concern is that Cam is a brute, explosive, power runner like Dez Bryant or Fournette but lacks the correct size to play that way.

Something appeared off to me, but admittingly I'm not an expert

NYDawg
12-12-2016, 08:48 AM
What "the whole night shifted" means:

Tennessee - "Our guys are winners in life."

FSU - "Look at our running game vs. everyone else you're considering. Our OL can open holes you could drive a truck through."

UGA - "Here's the list of running backs we've had over the last few years. You could be next."

TSUN - "Our guys are winners in li...scratch that. Our OL can open...scratch that. Here's the list of...nevermind. Ok, let's just get real...If your son doesn't make the worst decision of his life, ain't none of us gonna have jobs come March. Do us a solid."

CadaverDawg
12-12-2016, 08:49 AM
Question is....how long will it take for Hugh Freeze to lose a game by getting cute and having Cam throw trick play passes or using him like Pellerin in the Red Zone

msstate7
12-12-2016, 08:51 AM
Question is....how long will it take for Hugh Freeze to lose a game by getting cute and having Cam throw trick play passes or using him like Pellerin in the Red Zone

May have to be the spring game... freeze probably won't be around for September

Covercorner2
12-12-2016, 08:51 AM
Pretty sure Freeze had already used his in-home, so he wasn't even there....

GreenheadDawg
12-12-2016, 08:58 AM

Sorry but I'm not concerned about any RB that OM gets as long as Freeze is there.

Bubb Rubb
12-12-2016, 09:18 AM
Pretty sure Freeze had already used his in-home, so he wasn't even there....

You think they're going to let a silly thing like "rules" get in the way at this point? They're on a crime spree.

Spiderman
12-12-2016, 09:18 AM
I think he's gonna be good also, but how could you know about vision from the tailback position? He's only played there once

Vision is vision. He looked uncomfortable Saturday with out the ball. If you had seen the kid play a good bit, and seen some of the cuts he made and hole he hit, you would see how well he sees the field.

Some are putting too much into Saturday.

Liverpooldawg
12-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Akers will be a good back in college. Y'all don't sell him short. Just because the hype surrounding him is overblown doesn't mean he isn't good. He ain't Dupree, but he is still very, very good. I agree he is making a rather bad and curious choice if he becomes a Confederate but that doesn't change the facts.

BeastMan
12-12-2016, 09:26 AM

FSU - "Look at our running game vs. everyone else you're considering. Our OL can open holes you could drive a truck through."

UGA - "Here's the list of running backs we've had over the last few years. You could be next."

TSUN - "Our guys are winners in li...scratch that. Our OL can open...scratch that. Here's the list of...nevermind. Ok, let's just get real...If your son doesn't make the worst decision of his life, ain't none of us gonna have jobs come March. Do us a solid."

https://emilyljohnsontravels.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/3qq1xn.jpg

Jarius
12-12-2016, 09:53 AM

Could yall link what you're talking about or give us the cliff notes? I'm confused.

ShotgunDawg
12-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Could yall link what you're talking about or give us the cliff notes? I'm confused.

It's premium. We can't

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-12-2016, 10:00 AM
Is it confirmed on Heard? I don't see this anywhere but message boards.

Jarius
12-12-2016, 10:12 AM
It's premium. We can't

You can't give me the cliff notes to ole miss premium content? When has that ever been the case on here regarding the Yancy/Chuck/David Johnson/Neal info? It's all lies anyway so who cares? Could you DM me?

bulldawg28
12-12-2016, 10:27 AM
Vision is vision. He looked uncomfortable Saturday with out the ball. If you had seen the kid play a good bit, and seen some of the cuts he made and hole he hit, you would see how well he sees the field.

Some are putting too much into Saturday.

Saturday is the 1st time he's played a game with equal to greater talent . And he tried to bounce out every play he could. Which means he either can't see the hole,doesn't want the inside contact, or think he can outrun everyone like Clinton. The coaches had to tell him all week to keep the play inside. He's going to be an average SEC back unless he has gigantic holes to run through.

Political Hack
12-12-2016, 10:28 AM

He will be much less of a factor there. I'd rather play him in an Ole Miss jersey than an LSU jersey. I hope he goes to FSU, so I can actually pull for him some.

SDDawg
12-12-2016, 10:31 AM
I didn't know that Cam and his people were so easily fooled. Interesting to hear these reports.

My prediction: he milks OM for about $250K over the next 6 weeks and signs with FSU.

Turfdawg67
12-12-2016, 01:27 PM

Ha! Good one!

thf24
12-12-2016, 01:55 PM
The previously unrated linebacker that OM committed over the weekend is suddenly a 247 3-star with an 83 grade, without playing a down of football. Hmmmm

TrapGame
12-12-2016, 01:56 PM
The previously unrated linebacker that OM committed over the weekend is suddenly a 247 3-star with an 83 grade, without playing a down of football. Hmmmm

Oh yeah, that sounds legit.

Jack Lambert
12-12-2016, 02:00 PM
It's premium. We can't

So why start a thread that every one can't participate in? I am not blaming you, I was just saying.

starkvegasdawg
12-12-2016, 02:06 PM

They probably begged and pleaded for hi to have 4. They have their reputation, you know.