PDA

View Full Version : Nixon final two.

preachermatt83
12-11-2016, 04:53 PM
As expected. USCe and UT

msstate7
12-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Tennessee hurting us on recruiting trail. I can see why... they're not much better than us, but 8-4 and ranked #21. They get respect when they don't even deserve it...no way they should be ranked IMO

NCDawg
12-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Like another poster said, Mullen is not and never will be a "recruiting go-getter". We might as well expect to lose out on some top recruits.

GreenheadDawg
12-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Like another poster said, Mullen is not and never will be a "recruiting go-getter". We might as well expect to lose out on some top recruits.

Agreed. I was hoping not the new guys would pick up the slack in recruiting.

Big4Dawg
12-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Holy shit. Calm down. We can't get every recruit we go after.

Cooterpoot
12-11-2016, 05:28 PM
Mullen isn't going to bullshit recruits. That's the difference between him and some others.

Todd4State
12-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Agreed. I was hoping not the new guys would pick up the slack in recruiting.

What did you expect? Most of the ace recruiters he hired are limited to the office and can't recruit off campus. While the CCB still gets to do the heavy lifting on the recruiting trail.

Really Clark?
12-11-2016, 05:33 PM
What did you expect? Most of the ace recruiters he hired are limited to the office and can't recruit off campus. While the CCB still gets to do the heavy lifting on the recruiting trail.

TBuck? Who was the main and primary on Nixon is going to be lumped in with this. And Mullen and the staff recruited this young man very hard. Pick another recruit, this is very inaccurate with Nixon

Coursesuper
12-11-2016, 05:35 PM
Tennessee hurting us on recruiting trail. I can see why... they're not much better than us, but 8-4 and ranked #21. They get respect when they don't even deserve it...no way they should be ranked IMO

Tenn recruits just like our brethren to the north, no difference in the two, and are both coached as equally poorly.

Todd4State
12-11-2016, 05:40 PM
TBuck? Who was the main and primary on Nixon is going to be lumped in with this. And Mullen and the staff recruited this young man very hard. Pick another recruit, this is very inaccurate with Nixon

No I'm talking about Peterson and Austin. That's why I said "most" and not all in a post that was about our recruiting in general. Not just Nixon. Look at our o-line recruiting again for reference.

Really Clark?
12-11-2016, 05:42 PM
No I'm talking about Peterson and Austin. That's why I said "most" and not all in a post that was about our recruiting in general. Not just Nixon. Look at our o-line recruiting again for reference.

This thread was about Nixon though and TBuck is a new guy as well. Just wrong recruit and recruiter to try to make your point.

smootness
12-11-2016, 06:00 PM

Haha yes, we should probably expect to lose out on some top recruits.

Bothrops
12-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Nixon wasn't coming here.

Todd4State
12-11-2016, 06:13 PM
This thread was about Nixon though and TBuck is a new guy as well. Just wrong recruit and recruiter to try to make your point.

Well the post I was responding to was about our recruiting in general. Thanks anyway Mom.

Really Clark?
12-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Well the post I was responding to was about our recruiting in general. Thanks anyway Mom.

Don't mom me young man, get off the computer and clean your room!!