PDA

View Full Version : Does Rick start to get his balls back tonight?

Jack Lambert
12-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Mid Season Finale.

starkvegasdawg
12-12-2016, 08:49 AM
It appears he does. I'm guessing that fight will be in the season finale and the second half of the season will be building up to that. What I was wondering is at the end of the show last night were they all going to the mansion at hilltop to boot the current leader out and have Maggie officially take over. Other thing I was wondering is if the person with the bad shoes is going to end up being one of the whisperers.

I guess now the second half of the season will be setting up the introduction between Rick and Ezekial and eventually ocean side.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-12-2016, 02:51 PM
I was wondering the same damn thing! What happened to Rick? Geezus kill Negan already. Why the hell is it so hard to kill that SOB?
Why girl only asked for 1 damn bullet, I'll never know. And why didnt big chick poison his lemonade? They didnt have any rat poison handy? He didnt even suspect anything and took the first drink.

starkvegasdawg
12-12-2016, 02:55 PM
I was wondering the same damn thing! What happened to Rick? Geezus kill Negan already. Why the hell is it so hard to kill that SOB?
Why girl only asked for 1 damn bullet, I'll never know. And why didnt big chick poison his lemonade? They didnt have any rat poison handy? He didnt even suspect anything and took the first drink.

I think she only asked for the one bullet because she only had one shell casing that fit the gun she had. I'm assuming on the lemonade she had no way of knowing if he would take the first drink and they didn't have anything to act fast enough before others had to drink. Now Rick...he has had multiple chances and never did. Carl even had a chance when he pulled the gun on the guy about the medicine.

Jack Lambert
12-12-2016, 04:54 PM

I think there is something wrong with the food found on the house boat or there is something else wrong because the note they found saying you still lose. Rick is going to get the blame.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Ah nice observation. I didnt think of that.

Political Hack
12-12-2016, 10:36 PM
He even made him spaghetti.