Haha,

Rando,

Put a % on the chance OM gets him

Coldsleeve Jr.
12-11-2016, 02:53 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA

Jacksondevildog
12-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Rumor is he and Kam White didn't make it to Oxford this weekend or last weekend. The Bears are upset.

lamont
12-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Haha,

Rando,

Put a % on the chance OM gets him

I view this the same way I did the presidential election. I kept telling my friends- one that worked for Biden 8 years ago and thought it was a slam dunk for Hillary- "I refuse to believe that this country would be insane enough to elect Hillary Clinton President. I refuse to believe it"

I refuse to believe that a talented kid like Akers- from a suburb of the largest city in Mississippi- would go to that shitshow in Oxford to play for the #ProbationPlantation. He and his posse cant be that short-sighted and ignorant

lamont
12-11-2016, 03:06 PM
Rumor is he and Kam White didn't make it to Oxford this weekend or last weekend. The Bears are upset.

they should be. He isnt going there

msstate7
12-11-2016, 03:10 PM
L-S-U, L-S-U, L-S-U... I want Clyde

SDDawg
12-11-2016, 03:19 PM
I view this the same way I did the presidential election. I kept telling my friends- one that worked for Biden 8 years ago and thought it was a slam dunk for Hillary- "I refuse to believe that this country would be insane enough to elect Hillary Clinton President. I refuse to believe it"

I refuse to believe that a talented kid like Akers- from a suburb of the largest city in Mississippi- would go to that shitshow in Oxford to play for the #ProbationPlantation. He and his posse cant be that short-sighted and ignorant

Good way to frame the issue. Cam is easily worth a $100K to OM to keep this charade going (maybe more) so I think you're right. Even the idea that he *MIGHT* consider OM is worth big time money to those idiots. I hope they break the bank for him and wish him well (hopefully at FSU).

SDDawg
12-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Off topic, but by your logic Random I also refuse to believe Kam White will go to Iowa State. Simply no reason at all for a kid that talented to do it. Where do you see him ending up?

It_Could_Happen
12-11-2016, 03:26 PM
I may be late on this... But did anyone hear that CJ Avery didn't show up at ole miss this weekend?

bobcat91
12-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Duce Macalister and UM money may disagree. He has been given the UM treatment. Remains to be see if he does a Bo Scarborough on them.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-11-2016, 03:35 PM
I may be late on this... But did anyone hear that CJ Avery didn't show up at ole miss this weekend?

He didn't visit.

starkvegasdawg
12-11-2016, 03:40 PM
If Cam signed with TSUN, you'd see the NCAA get a John Holmes size boner over it.

Dawgface
12-11-2016, 03:43 PM
If Cam signed with TSUN, you'd see the NCAA get a John Holmes size boner over it.

That's the damn truth. No way he would sign there with all the crap going on w/o a big bag of money. And the Ncaa knows it.

defiantdog
12-11-2016, 04:00 PM
OM is on his list..... I'll go as far to say top 3. His mom really, really likes their staff.

Really Clark?
12-11-2016, 04:04 PM
OM is on his list..... I'll go as far to say top 3. His mom really, really likes their staff.

The ones left, the ones they're bring in or the ones just fired?

GreenheadDawg
12-11-2016, 04:06 PM

Yeh Andrew Jackson and Ben Franklin are pretty lovable guys

Jacksondevildog
12-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Cam Akers "dad" just resigned from a JPS basketball coaching job. I wonder why?

msstate7
12-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Cam Akers "dad" just resigned from a JPS basketball coaching job. I wonder why?

Welp... sounds like someone moving. Wonder if he's getting OC or DC (1/2 an *)

RougeDawg
12-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Just like the last few years, these kids tell the OM klanbase what they want to hear during their recruitment because of how those f*ckers are. If a kid says he's not interested in OM, that bunch of clowns sets up 24 hour stalkviellance on said recruit. In order to avoid 24/7 psychotic hounding, they just tell those asshats what they want to hear.

It's how they live their entire lives. Just look at how gullible they have been blindly following the talking points of the admin and media during this investigation. They are unlike any other group of people ever to roam this earth.

preachermatt83
12-11-2016, 04:29 PM
I expect OM to get Akers bc his mom is being paid hansomely.. I expect us to get Gay and Avery.

msstate7
12-11-2016, 04:35 PM
I expect OM to get Akers bc his mom is being paid hansomely.. I expect us to get Gay and Avery.

I can live with that

defiantdog
12-11-2016, 04:38 PM
The ones left, the ones they're bring in or the ones just fired?
The administration

BayouDawg
12-11-2016, 04:46 PM
On the one hand I'm a little down that we never had a shot at Akers, but on the other hand all this drama and his family allegedly demanding hand outs screams locker room cancer to me.

TUSK
12-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Duce Macalister and UM money may disagree. He has been given the UM treatment. Remains to be see if he does a Bo Scarborough on them.

I'd love to see Akers recommit... He could keep his "mileage" low and maybe pick up some hardware on the way to the NFL...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-11-2016, 07:46 PM

What staff? They are disassembling by the day

chef dixon
12-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Honestly what good is Akers going to do Ole Miss even if he goes there? He's not a natural at running back and their program really needs someone who is. He will be running dumbass plays in that offense for 3 years, running east and west for the most exciting 6 yard gains their fans will have ever seen.

Todd4State
12-11-2016, 07:54 PM
What staff? They are disassembling by the day

QB coach- Patterson's brother
RB coach- Akers Dad
WR coach- AJ Brown's Dad

PonderThis1
12-12-2016, 09:12 AM
Honestly what good is Akers going to do Ole Miss even if he goes there? He's not a natural at running back and their program really needs someone who is. He will be running dumbass plays in that offense for 3 years, running east and west for the most exciting 6 yard gains their fans will have ever seen.

1) A lot of good. The kid is really good.
2) I expect him to be there until he signs elsewhere. Is he an EE?