PDA

View Full Version : How did the OM campus suddenly get so ugly?

lamont
12-11-2016, 11:46 AM
During the Freeze tenure we have heard repeatedly about their beautiful campus and how it lures recruits. Nothing 18 year old boys like more than some neatly trimmed shrubs around a building and or some great landscaping to enhance areas of campus. Why are the landscapers no longer trimming the hedges and planting flowers?

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

OM is 53rd in the country in recruiting.
Their site guys are lying to their sheep telling them they have a chance to sign Cam Akers.
Willie Gay is not going to go to OM
They cant get a decent coach to even interview for a job there
They had to fire their top recruiter for the 2nd year in a row

Just 4 months ago- it was Freezus is going to lead them to the national playoff- now they are taking juco scraps in recruiting coming off a 5-7 season. The beautiful campus is beautiful no more.

spiritual_machine2005
12-11-2016, 11:50 AM
Heard the grounds keeper got fired. Some fella named Farney Barrar.

QuadrupleOption
12-11-2016, 11:50 AM
During the Freeze tenure we have heard repeatedly about their beautiful campus and how it lures recruits. Nothing 18 year old boys like more than some neatly trimmed shrubs around a building and or some great landscaping to enhance areas of campus. Why are the landscapers no longer trimming the hedges and planting flowers?

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

OM is 53rd in the country in recruiting.
Their site guys are lying to their sheep telling them they have a chance to sign Cam Akers.
Willie Gay is not going to go to OM
They cant get a decent coach to even interview for a job there
They had to fire their top recruiter for the 2nd year in a row

Just 4 months ago- it was Freezus is going to lead them to the national playoff- now they are taking juco scraps in recruiting coming off a 5-7 season. The beautiful campus is beautiful no more.

Well it used to be a lot greener. Then all that green just dried up and blew away. It's a shame, really. Such a huge recruiting advantage and all.

ShotgunDawg
12-11-2016, 11:54 AM
After watching yesterday, I honestly don't care if they get Akers.

Guys like Keytaon are worth revamping offensive schemes for. Not Cam

Jacksondevildog
12-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Agree with you. If they get Akers, he will be a good player, but he will not put them over the top like they think. He will be ruined up there and will not be pushed hard enough or coached well enough to get the best out of him. Also, he cannot play defense. That's where they will really suck next year and sanctions will finish them off for a few years.
After watching yesterday, I honestly don't care if they get Akers. They are going all in on Akers to make people feel better about things so they can bang their chest about a 5-star running back.

TUSK
12-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Heard the grounds keeper got fired. Some fella named Farney Barrar.

I hear that this guy is at the top of the list for the groundskeeper opening:

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
12-11-2016, 12:22 PM
The trees lost all of there $$leaves and the Women became ugly again I guess!! But whatever happened i hope it continues for many more years as it should! LOL GTHOM!

1bigdawg
12-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Agree with you. If they get Akers, he will be a good player, but he will not put them over the top like they think. He will be ruined up there and will not be pushed hard enough or coached well enough to get the best out of him.

We have no idea who will be coaching at UNM in two years. They may get a development coach.

DownwardDawg
12-11-2016, 12:54 PM

Well played. Very nicely done.

missouridawg
12-11-2016, 12:56 PM
After watching yesterday, I honestly don't care if they get Akers.

Cam Akers is a tremendous player. And if he isn't coming to Starkville, then we should want him at a place that has no clue how to use him. I hope he goes to OM.

Tbonewannabe
12-11-2016, 01:01 PM
Agree with you. If they get Akers, he will be a good player, but he will not put them over the top like they think. He will be ruined up there and will not be pushed hard enough or coached well enough to get the best out of him. Also, he cannot play defense. That's where they will really suck next year and sanctions will finish them off for a few years.

Can Akers catch a bubble screen since that is almost all of their offense?

RocketDawg
12-11-2016, 01:03 PM

He knows his chemicals ....

Really Clark?
12-11-2016, 01:08 PM

Outstanding hire if they can lure him away

dawgoneyall
12-11-2016, 01:10 PM

LOL

starkvegasdawg
12-11-2016, 01:16 PM
NCAA had a flashback and hit the grove with some agent orange.

DownwardDawg
12-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Outstanding hire if they can lure him away

Might be a tough cell......

yjnkdawg
12-11-2016, 01:24 PM
The green money print machine broke down, and they can't locate any parts anywhere. They have asked the NCAA if they can help ***

Really Clark?
12-11-2016, 01:26 PM
Might be a tough cell......

Well if there is a school known for rehabilitating criminals through their Haitian retreat center, it's UNM