PDA

View Full Version : Practice reps are so limited, why

HoopsDawg
12-09-2016, 11:18 PM
Would we waste time by giving Rankin and Jenkins reps at Center? Please put Calhoun there and work him like it's spring training the next 14 days.

ShotgunDawg
12-09-2016, 11:30 PM
Gotta have an excuse for the OL starting slow again next year.

To hell with developing an identity and hitting the ground running the Spring. Rankin playing center is dumb as 17

preachermatt83
12-09-2016, 11:31 PM
Jenkins has found the perfect home at LG. He should never move from there. He was a beast there.

Todd4State
12-09-2016, 11:31 PM
I agree. I want to keep Rankin and Jenkins where they are. Calhoun I'm fine with but I'm a little surprised they aren't looking at Story at center. That way they could keep Rankin, Jenkins, and Calhoun at their positions where they are proven. Plus Story looked pretty good when he played some.

msstate7
12-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Rankin playing center is dumb as 17

Well he did have trouble with the snap count early this year. Maybe this will remedy that for good anyway.

Curious... who were the tackles while rankin was at center?

msstate7
12-09-2016, 11:34 PM
What's the deal with Daryl Williams? Is he healthy?

ShotgunDawg
12-09-2016, 11:39 PM
I just don't want us to over complicate things.

Between Holloway, Shump, Damian, etc. the CCBs just way over thought things this year.

I want Rankin and Jenkins on the left side with Fitz and Aeris in the backfield with Gibson and Hill spelling him. Stop over thinking it.

Todd4State
12-10-2016, 12:26 AM
I just don't want us to over complicate things.

Between Holloway, Shump, Damian, etc. the CCBs just way over thought things this year.

I want Rankin and Jenkins on the left side with Fitz and Aeris in the backfield with Gibson and Hill spelling him. Stop over thinking it.

Yep. Stop trying to reinvent football. Put the best guys out there and kick some ass with them.