PDA

View Full Version : Grant Heard from Mississippi to Indiana? (UM Related)

ShotgunDawg
12-09-2016, 10:12 PM
Rumor has started.

Anyone else hearing this?

Another bites the dust

Spiderman
12-09-2016, 10:16 PM
Rumor has started.

Another bites the dust

If he leaves OM for Indy, that would be very, very telling

Really Clark?
12-09-2016, 10:25 PM

Very telling for a UNM legacy coach and has been with Freeze for years

Gutter Cobreh
12-09-2016, 10:29 PM

Maybe he is tired of the NCAA coming to him and he is choosing to move closer to them??? Those Rebs are always looking for ways to better serve others!****

HSVDawg
12-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Maybe he is tired of the NCAA coming to him and he is choosing to move closer to them??? Those Rebs are always looking for ways to better serve others!****

Now that really would be "Exemplary Cooperation".

ScottH
12-09-2016, 10:48 PM
San Jacinto Community College OC will want to bring his own staff.

Dolphus Raymond
12-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Damn, this has been a tough week for Ole Miss. First, they lose their DC. Then, Werner and Barney The Bag-Man are run-off. If Heard goes, what next? It sucks to be Ole Miss right now.

spiritual_machine2005
12-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Damn, this has been a tough week for Ole Miss. First, they lose their DC. Then, Werner and Barney The Bag-Man are run-off. If Heard goes, what next? It sucks to be Ole Miss right now.
What do you mean?! This has been a great week for Ole Miss! They are going to replace all of these dead weight coaches with elite recruiters, superior evaluators of talent, and top notch developers of said talent. No coach is off limits! Nick Saban is on the short list for DC, and Urban Meyer has already interviewed for the OC position. Hugh Freeze isn't sure they are up to meeting the Ole Miss core values though.

SDDawg
12-09-2016, 11:06 PM
I guess Oxford is just a hell hole and people want out??

JoseBrown
12-09-2016, 11:19 PM
I guess Oxford is just a hell hole and people want out??

Not beautiful anymore....

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-09-2016, 11:44 PM
I just visited an Indiana board to see if they were talking about Heard and I found a thread where someone was suggesting Chris Kiffin as a DC and one of the responses was, No because he is at OM and that is a dirty dirty program. Nice to see everyone seeing them for who they are.

https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/chris-kiffin-for-dc-or-co-dc.143123/

ShotgunDawg
12-10-2016, 12:07 AM
I just visited an Indiana board to see if they were talking about Heard and I found a thread where someone was suggesting Chris Kiffin as a DC and one of the responses was, No because he is at OM and that is a dirty dirty program. Nice to see everyone seeing them for who they are.

https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/chris-kiffin-for-dc-or-co-dc.143123/

Lol

Percho
12-10-2016, 12:59 AM
When the trees, lose their leaves, in the grove, it ain't near as pretty!

starkvegasdawg
12-10-2016, 01:11 AM

Trees have lost leaves and grass is brown.

Todd4State
12-10-2016, 02:18 AM
He probably heard that they were hiring Sam Houston State's OC and after watching half the game tonight made a call to Allen pleading for a job.

BeastMan
12-10-2016, 08:23 AM
Heard was the only coach not named in the initial NOA so he might be the only guy who has the option to move. A new OC might want his guys anyway. Why not jump ship?

msstate7
12-10-2016, 08:36 AM
OM has 10 commits. Of the 10, grant heard is the lead recruiter of 4 (Anderson, brown, sneed, and Clarke). Clarke and sneed are behind DD as their best commits. If heard leaves, OM's really bad class (last in sec) could drop to sun belt level. We need to find out out if DD wants to be a CB or WR and offer him as his preference... go after him big time

Dawgface
12-10-2016, 09:02 AM
OM has 10 commits. Of the 10, grant heard is the lead recruiter of 4 (Anderson, brown, sneed, and Clarke). Clarke and sneed are behind DD as their best commits. If heard leaves, OM's really bad class (last in sec) could drop to sun belt level.

This is really beautiful as OM is already on probation in effect.

fader2103
12-10-2016, 09:35 AM
I heard they are gonna get a who's who of a coaching staff.
Lane Kiffin-OC/QB
Charlie Strong-DC/LB
Jon Gruden-WR
John Maddon-OL
Marcus Dupree-RB
Tony Dungy-Secondary
Bill Belichick-DL/Co D Coordinator
Hayden Fox -AHC
Luther Van Dam- ST/Player Personal

Martianlander
12-10-2016, 09:41 AM

They were told that the winter had no effect on the trees in the grove.

FISHDAWG
12-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Trees have lost leaves and grass is brown.

All the leaves are brown ... and the sky is grey
I've been for a walk ... on a winter's day

If I didn't tell her ... I could leave today
Indiana dreaming on a such a winters day

Coackjek
12-10-2016, 12:59 PM

Nope. The grove losses it appeal when all the green is gone.

WinningIsRelentless
12-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Nope. The grove losses it appeal when all the green is gone.

Which green? The money green or the green you smoke

starkvegasdawg
12-10-2016, 01:34 PM
Yes.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
12-10-2016, 03:21 PM
NCAA = Siberian Winter for Lafayette Co. For the next 10 years.

gravedigger
12-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Rumor has started.

Another bites the dust

Some Om fans think he's gone. Chuck R isnt denying it.

I seen it dawg
12-10-2016, 06:38 PM
**** that shitbird

Really Clark?
12-10-2016, 06:45 PM
**** that shitbird

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to I seen it dawg again.

gravedigger
12-10-2016, 07:00 PM
**** that shitbird

he's just like all of them except that he perpetuates an age of Ole Miss that no longer exists.

I think he's a dying breed. The Billy Brewers, Stan Torguesons, Jake Gibbs, Stan Sandroni, Johnny Vaughts are gone. But as long as they exist and hold on and drive OM to act the way they have, we benefit.

I prefer to thank him. This gravy train ends when the old guard is kicked out. We better hope it stays around. Their arrogance and pining for the old days is what continues this myth that they can cheat their way to a return to glory.

Our blessing is that we have embraced a newer age because we never had that that old cheaters glory

msbulldog
12-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Heard see's the writing on the wall, he knows what's coming down the pipe, he' getting out while the getting is good.
How that for a whole lot of cliche's.

DownwardDawg
12-10-2016, 08:32 PM

I'd have to say yeah.