PDA

View Full Version : Fitz

msstate7
12-09-2016, 09:08 PM
Just looking at this stats and noticed something amazing... yds per passing attempt = 6.8 and yds per rush = 7.02. He avg'd more per rush than pass.

Lamar Jackson is thought of as the best running qb in the country. Well Jackson avg'd 6.57 per rush... about a half yard less than fitz.

In short, Fitz is one hell of a runner. I have no doubt he's gonna really progress passing next season and that's gonna make him as dangerous a weapon as anyone in the country. Now let's lock up Guidry, pierce, and Hayes to give him some help next season

justwin
12-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Just looking at this stats and noticed something amazing... yds per passing attempt = 6.8 and yds per rush = 7.02. He avg'd more per rush than pass.

Lamar Jackson is thought of as the best running qb in the country. Well Jackson avg'd 6.57 per rush... about a half yard less than fitz.

In short, Fitz is one hell of a runner. I have no doubt he's gonna really progress passing next season and that's gonna make him as dangerous a weapon as anyone in the country. Now let's lock up Guidry, pierce, and Hayes to give him some help next season

he played quite well vs Bama, the benchmark, as a soph. His WRs dropped critical game changing balls that he delivered. He's always had the talent. Now, Mullen has confidence in him as they guy which goes very far. If I'm a scout, I watch how that game and how he played, not the outcome, and continue to gauge his performance vs Bama next two years. Had scouts watched had Dak played his senior year vs Bama vs the score, it was clear he was a first rounder.

What I still can't get my mind around is how we can flip the tables vs LSU lead by Fitz & Key over the next 4 years. I really think we can win 3 of the next 4. Not only b/c those two are very dynamic, but that they will be paired with BIG Rbs of Aeris, Lee, Gibson, and Hill ~ no small backs to waste snaps on. Plus, you know that Key is going to want to beat the shit out of LSU. Plus, LSU is losing 13 starters this year & will still have a shitty qb.

As for 2017, I can't wait to see Fitz go "home" to Georgia week 4 and show out. Plus, Mullen will be motivated to beat Kirby based on all the misinformation his interest in the Georgia job.

BrunswickDawg
12-09-2016, 09:35 PM
he played quite well vs Bama, the benchmark, as a soph. His WRs dropped critical game changing balls that he delivered. He's always had the talent. Now, Mullen has confidence in him as they guy which goes very far. If I'm a scout, I watch how that game and how he played, not the outcome, and continue to gauge his performance vs Bama next two years. Had scouts watched had Dak played his senior year vs Bama vs the score, it was clear he was a first rounder.

What I still can't get my mind around is how we can flip the tables vs LSU lead by Fitz & Key over the next 4 years. I really think we can win 3 of the next 4. Not only b/c those two are very dynamic, but that they will be paired with BIG Rbs of Aeris, Lee, Gibson, and Hill ~ no small backs to waste snaps on. Plus, you know that Key is going to want to beat the shit out of LSU. Plus, LSU is losing 13 starters this year & will still have a shitty qb.

As for 2017, I can't wait to see Fitz go "home" to Georgia week 4 and show out. Plus, Mullen will be motivated to beat Kirby based on all the misinformation his interest in the Georgia job.
All of that is why I think if the D makes a year 2 jump in adjusting to the 3-4, we are looking at a real opportunity for a 8-9 win season - possibly better. Outside of Bama, we aren't that far behind the rest of the West. LSU is in Vegas. AU will be tough, but they aren't scary. We also have 2 "gel" games early.

And UGA doesn't scare me with Ray Goff 2.0 coaching.