PDA

View Full Version : Leo Lewis

preachermatt83
12-09-2016, 08:36 PM
Did anyone see the letter the BYU fan wrote to the athletic dept about Leo? Proud of this young man. Someone link it from Twitter. I can't get Twitter links to work for some reason.

Leroy Jenkins
12-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Did anyone see the letter the BYU fan wrote to the athletic dept about Leo? Proud of this young man. Someone link it from Twitter. I can't get Twitter links to work for some reason.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeoLewisIII/status/807391431656701952

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzRuN5_XgAES6_w.jpg

WSOPdawg
12-09-2016, 08:47 PM
Awesome, simply awesome! I'm so proud our guys can make that kind of impression when on the road.

messageboardsuperhero
12-09-2016, 08:48 PM
Yeah, he definitely would not have fit in at UM.

Statecoachingblows**
12-09-2016, 08:50 PM
This team and staff have frustrated the shit out of me at times during the season, but seeing things like this gives a different perspective. These guys aren't bought, they come to work and earn it. They're good kids that have been raised right, and have coaches that develop their character as much as their athletic ability. They are held accountable and that means a lot more than a recruiting trophy in February. Damn proud of these men and the way they are. And that BYU fan deserves credit too. Few folks want to praise anyone much less an opposing player. Kudos to both of these fellas.

preachermatt83
12-09-2016, 09:07 PM
This team and staff have frustrated the shit out of me at times during the season, but seeing things like this gives a different perspective. These guys aren't bought, they come to work and earn it. They're good kids that have been raised right, and have coaches that develop their character as much as their athletic ability. They are held accountable and that means a lot more than a recruiting trophy in February. Damn proud of these men and the way they are. And that BYU fan deserves credit too. Few folks want to praise anyone much less an opposing player. Kudos to both of these fellas.

Hear here

justwin
12-09-2016, 09:24 PM
Once again, Hail state walking the walk. Good job, Leo.

#pulltherope

HSVDawg
12-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Wonderful letter and a great representation of a good young man in Leo.

The only negative was the initial greeting.....ugggghh

starkvegasdawg
12-09-2016, 10:17 PM
That shows the measure of a team and man when complimentary things are written by people like this. Anytime you see something like this written by a bear it's signed by Alford or McCready.

Corn Bread
12-09-2016, 11:56 PM
That shows the measure of a team and man when complimentary things are written by people like this. Anytime you see something like this written by a bear it's signed by Alford or McCready.

Several points.

1. Orange Bowl, letter from a family that was in the same hotel as the team. Letter mentioned the players at the pool interacting with children and signing autographs.

2. Dak, what more can I say.

3. My kids walking up to Shumpert years ago after a game. Aston spoke with them for several minutes and they did not ask for a autograph. Just talked.

4. Leo Lewis, awesome. The tackling and tracking down every TSUN player he tackled or almost did, then standing over them- You live in Patterson's head rent free.

Thank you Dan Mullen for teaching class acts.

Bucky Dog
12-10-2016, 12:19 AM
Mississippi Athletic Department??!!

msbulldog
12-10-2016, 07:37 AM
Things like this letter makes you so proud to be a Bulldog! Hail State!

HSVDawg
12-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Mississippi Athletic Department??!!

Yep. Part of me wishes he actually sent the letter to Bjork. Would be the ultimate troll job.

RocketDawg
12-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Yep. Part of me wishes he actually sent the letter to Bjork. Would be the ultimate troll job.

Yeah, that would be the final nail for them, and have to forward it to Cohen. They'd never believe it was real though ... say it was a Dog who went all the way to Utah just to mail the letter. It would be "fake news".

Commercecomet24
12-10-2016, 02:04 PM
We all may get frustrated with Dan on occasion but the man has definitely taught character, integrity and discipline. Our players are not only being developed on the field(witnessed by how well our players are doing when the get to the NFL) but also off the field! We are a stark contrast to the cesspool up north. Thanks to Leo for being a fine young man of character and for representing OUR university in such a great way!

#HailState

RocketDawg
12-10-2016, 02:34 PM
We all may get frustrated with Dan on occasion but the man has definitely taught character, integrity and discipline. Our players are not only being developed on the field(witnessed by how well our players are doing when the get to the NFL) but also off the field! We are a stark contrast to the cesspool up north. Thanks to Leo for being a fine young man of character and for representing OUR university in such a great way!

#HailState

Leo may have always been like that, but I think Dak is rubbing off on the current players too, and probably will be for a long time. I wonder if he'll come back and give pep talks to the team during the off season.