PDA

View Full Version : Things I like about the Miami Redhawks...

Dawg61
12-09-2016, 03:50 PM
I am envious of your D1 hockey program.
Your logo looks like the face my wife would make after sex if I had a wife.
Your two most famous sports alumnus both have last names nobody can spell correctly including them.
You hold annual goldfish swallowing keg parties. Toga not necessary but encouraged.
Your bars are walking distance from said keg parties. Toga inside the bar is not necessary but encouraged.
You probably didn't root for the Cavs and all hate LeBron James.
You were a University before Florida was a state.
You progressively changed your racist Indian name to a racist bird name.
Oxford suits you unlike Old Misses.
You hate Ohio State.

Spiderman
12-09-2016, 04:01 PM
I am envious of your D1 hockey program.
Your logo looks like the face my wife would make after sex if I had a wife.
Your two most famous sports alumnus both have last names nobody can spell correctly including them.
You hold annual goldfish swallowing keg parties. Toga not necessary but encouraged.
Your bars are walking distance from said keg parties. Toga inside the bar is not necessary but encouraged.
You probably didn't root for the Cavs and all hate LeBron James.
You were a University before Florida was a state.
You progressively changed your racist Indian name to a racist bird name.
Oxford suits you unlike Old Misses.
You hate Ohio State.

Woody and Bo

The Cradle of Coaches

Dawgbite
12-09-2016, 06:26 PM
Named after the finest big bore DA Revolver made.

Jarius
12-09-2016, 06:37 PM
I like that their fans seem to be pretty realistic about what's probably going to happen on December 26th. We've played some teams like this before with ridiculous fans.

dogshiek
12-09-2016, 07:45 PM
I like that their fans seem to be pretty realistic about what's probably going to happen on December 26th. We've played some teams like this before with ridiculous fans.

Miami of 2 0's and a hi in the middle

GTHOM
12-09-2016, 07:47 PM
They have the same name as the real miami

dawgday166
12-09-2016, 08:41 PM

Like USA?

Jarius
12-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Like USA?

No, like the other 30 non conference patsies that we skull drag under Mullen.

Spiderman
12-09-2016, 10:04 PM

Don't sell their coach short. I had him in my top 3 when Croom got the axe. They will be ready to play.

Jarius
12-09-2016, 10:11 PM
Don't sell their coach short. I had him in my top 3 when Croom got the axe. They will be ready to play.

I'll try not to sell the Sam Houston OC short either for you.

Spiderman
12-09-2016, 10:14 PM
I'll try not to sell the Sam Houston OC short either for you.

1 game doesn't ruin a whole body of work

Jarius
12-09-2016, 10:16 PM
1 game doesn't ruin a whole body of work

Being good at an FCS school doesn't mean you are going to be worth a shit in the SEC either (take a look at the coach we are playing in a few weeks to see how big a jump it is even from FCS to the MAC). By the looks of the way his Team has performed against good competition tonight he will fit in perfectly up there.