PDA

View Full Version : If you need some good entertainment this morning, check out Nafoom

Bucky Dog
12-09-2016, 08:07 AM
It has been awhile since I have ventured over, before the blackout, and I was truly enjoying myself readin the first page of threads. It looks to me that the reality and finality of all the lies and truths are starting to settle in. And in some instances they are beginning to eat their own.

Just a few highlights:

- Freeze telling kids NOT to go into coaching. - Then OP and others begin to rip his ass for making $5MM a year, and complaining about the difficulties! Then they proceed to throw some of their remaining coaches under the buses for making so much and not going shit either and wanting to get rid of 3 more assistants.

- How can Matt Luke be a Broyles Award Finalist and no other school has ever tried to lure him away! Their OL has been so shitty and he cannot develop players and all he does is recruit!

- Strong was in contention for the DC but in the end he made the decision th go to USF only becaus that is where his wife is from and her parents still live there, and he has always planned to retire there!!!

- Then there are a few references to Chuck, and if he says anything it MUST be right! Some seem pretty listed at him.

- And finally they think they are going to get Akers, especially if they get McGriff, and he will be a game changer.

I need to go to Sam's and buy lots of popcorn for the next few months.

starkvegasdawg
12-09-2016, 08:17 AM
I love on the Strong thread where the last poster said they didn't want him anyway. I sure hope he left of the *** because when they first had a DC opening they were all having a big circle jerk at the mere thought of getting Strong.

Spiderman
12-09-2016, 08:22 AM
I love on the Strong thread where the last poster said they didn't want him anyway. I sure hope he left of the *** because when they first had a DC opening they were all having a big circle jerk at the mere thought of getting Strong.

What hilarious to me is they are so stupid an naive to think that even if they had a chance at Strong, that he would just be eating on the square while there, for everybody to see.

Classic

RougeDawg
12-09-2016, 08:25 AM
Bafoon is exhibit A for why the lindys, athlons, ESPNs, etc. pump them up before every season. Those outlets are in business to make money and what better way to make money than to play right into the most delusional fan base in the history of Man kind. They are the current day Tennessee fan with an empty trophy case. The same reason the CL panders to that bunch: they have a whole hell of a lot more money then sense.