PDA

View Full Version : EBEFREEZER SCROOGE!!!!

Mutt the Hoople
12-09-2016, 07:38 AM
How COLD-BLOODED was it of Head Coach Ebefreezer Scrooge to FIRE two of his assistants before Christmas, including one with a special-needs child?

Poor Dan Werner, with his children, all alone at home, eating gruel, not being able to get the treatments so desperately needed, THIS CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS!!!

I see a Christmas Story coming out of this....some time next week.

msudawglb
12-09-2016, 07:42 AM
Not funny

BeastMan
12-09-2016, 09:21 AM
Not funny

Lighten up Francis. Ebefreezer Scrooge is hilarious. Inappropriate humor is Mutt's thing for what, 10 years running?

Reason2succeed
12-09-2016, 09:29 AM
The Tiny Ian comment crossed the line but other than that it was funny. Who said you have to be classy when you are trying to make a joke?

Jack Lambert
12-09-2016, 09:34 AM
Not funny

It might not be funny but I have no doubt that Freeze and company used that little kids disability to enable Farrar who could not recruit because he was not a coach to be able to recruit. They knew that SOB would cheat for them. Now that that Farrar is useless to them that makes Werner useless to them.

Screw that buck tooth SOB.

BeastMan
12-09-2016, 09:42 AM
The Tiny Ian comment crossed the line but other than that it was funny. Who said you have to be classy when you are trying to make a joke?

Show me one post where Mutt hasn't "crossed the line"? Everyone and their mother knows his schtick.

Jack Lambert
12-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Not funny

I don't care about the cross on the beaver but I am sure there are some on here who would find that too funny either. I don't care because I think our society has gotten too politically correct and up tight. In fact I go out of my way not to be up tight over things. We need to lighten up a little.

BeastMan
12-09-2016, 09:51 AM
I don't care about the cross on the beaver but I am sure there are some on here who would find that too funny either. I don't care because I think our society has gotten too politically correct and up tight. In fact I go out of my way not to be up tight over things. We need to lighten up a little.

Preach. I listen to a lot of stand up and it's never "in good taste". We've morphed into a society that lives to be offended. There are tons of folks who log on to social media every day looking for another story or tweet to be offended by.

starkvegasdawg
12-09-2016, 10:00 AM
Preach. I listen to a lot of stand up and it's never "in good taste". We've morphed into a society that lives to be offended. There are tons of folks who log on to social media every day looking for another story or tweet to be offended.

Truer words are rarely spoken.

GreenheadDawg
12-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Preach. I listen to a lot of stand up and it's never "in good taste". We've morphed into a society that lives to be offended. There are tons of folks who log on to social media every day looking for another story or tweet to be offended by.

Spot on.

sleepy dawg
12-09-2016, 12:00 PM

http://i1.wp.com/ajournalofmusicalthings.com/wp-content/uploads/Offensive.png

sleepy dawg
12-09-2016, 12:01 PM
http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/20140716_221142_efaagfa.jpg

sleepy dawg
12-09-2016, 12:04 PM
http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Xigb37R.jpg

sleepy dawg
12-09-2016, 12:06 PM
Someone even took the time to rate this thread as a 1-star thread. Maybe Mullen will come after us now.

starkvegasdawg
12-09-2016, 12:10 PM
Someone even took the time to rate this thread as a 1-star thread. Maybe Mullen will come after us now.

I wondered why Hev was calling me.

GreenheadDawg
12-09-2016, 12:23 PM

People are really, really sensitive nowadays. A lot of ******s

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-09-2016, 12:26 PM
I saw someplace where a poster said Werner had gotten married and Freeze then expected him to go on the road recruiting but Werner said no and this was the cause of his firing. Sounds like another one of their lame excuses. Anyone get a wedding invite lately?

TUSK
12-09-2016, 12:27 PM
Lighten up Francis. Ebefreezer Scrooge is hilarious. Inappropriate humor is Mutt's thing for what, 10 years running?

Closer to 20... but who's countin'....?

Coldsleeve Jr.
12-09-2016, 12:34 PM
I saw someplace where a poster said Werner had gotten married and Freeze then expected him to go on the road recruiting but Werner said no and this was the cause of his firing. Sounds like another one of their lame excuses. Anyone get a wedding invite lately?

Unlikely to be true bc Werner & Freeze have pics on Twitter doing in-home visits as recent as Tuesday.

Mutt the Hoople
12-09-2016, 12:49 PM
I'm not the one firing people less than 3 weeks before Christmas.

msstatelp1
12-09-2016, 01:13 PM

Agree

I find it hilarious. It's directed at holier-than-thou Freeze not at Werner and his son.

Mutt the Hoople
12-09-2016, 01:18 PM
True. I don't know anything about Werner, other than he's a widower with special needs son. He has my respect. How cold-blooded and heartless can a boss be to fire someone less than three weeks before Christmas, especially when Werner doesn't seem to be implicated in the growing Ole Miss scandal?

Op4isabitch
12-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Mutt, you're an insensitive piece of fvcking shiz!!!

That's why I like you. 😂

msstatelp1
12-09-2016, 01:27 PM
True. I don't know anything about Werner, other than he's a widower with special needs son. He has my respect. How cold-blooded and heartless can a boss be to fire someone less than three weeks before Christmas, especially when Werner doesn't seem to be implicated in the growing Ole Miss scandal?

I think we're finally seeing the true Freezus, hypocrite that he is.

lamont
12-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Here's the thing:

Bjork fired Werner- not Freezus. Werner was visiting a QB prospect on Monday- you don't do that with a guy you are about to fire.

Jack Lambert
12-09-2016, 01:52 PM
I'm not the one firing people less than 3 weeks before Christmas.

The big question is , Would You?

I seen it dawg
12-09-2016, 02:22 PM
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Coldsleeve Jr.
12-09-2016, 03:14 PM
Here's the thing:

Bjork fired Werner- not Freezus. Werner was visiting a QB prospect on Monday- you don't do that with a guy you are about to fire.

Any speculation as to what happened?

BeastMan
12-09-2016, 03:21 PM
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't know why but I was expecting something else from you

anubus
12-09-2016, 03:24 PM
Photo very funny!!!!!!

anubus
12-09-2016, 03:33 PM
How COLD-BLOODED was it of Head Coach Ebefreezer Scrooge to FIRE two of his assistants before Christmas, including one with a special-needs child?

Poor Dan Werner, with Tiny Ian, all alone at home, eating gruel, not being able to get the treatments so desperately needed, THIS CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS!!!

I see a Christmas Story coming out of this....some time next week.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!

RougeDawg
12-09-2016, 05:15 PM
I think we're finally seeing the true Freezus, hypocrite that he is.

Welcome to the party. Some of have seen this since the second he was hired as head beav

I seen it dawg
12-09-2016, 07:01 PM
**** those shitbirds

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
12-09-2016, 07:18 PM
I got to go with preach on this one....should have left the Tiny Ian comment out given he's a special needs child. Other than that it was funny.

Fire Away!