PDA

View Full Version : Chuck admits that the staff is lying to him.

Jarius
12-09-2016, 12:33 AM
Now we all know that's the case but it's funny to see him admit it.
https://twitter.com/copiahdawg/status/807086585221095424

ShotgunDawg
12-09-2016, 12:36 AM
What's funny is that this isn't the first or last time this will happen.

Chuck has been lied to over & over, yet to continues to publish & promote anything that is told to him.

At what point does the media turn on Freeze's staff? At what point does the media see him as a lame duck & write scathing articles?

Just amazing that any self respecting human being would put up with this. I know I wouldn't. I'd call Freeze & give him a big "17 U" & tell him that I am writing an article tomorrow detailing the specifics of what I was told & by whom I was told.

You have to wonder at what point the good people, that truly love Ole Miss, will stand up & say enough

preachermatt83
12-09-2016, 12:52 AM
coondawg? fakemichaelwhaddell? Two of the funnier Twitter names I've seen. Copiahdawg used to be on here didn't he?

Chuck is such a joke.

ScoobaDawg
12-09-2016, 01:01 AM
coondawg? fakemichaelwhaddell? Two of the funnier Twitter names I've seen. Copiahdawg used to be on here didn't he?

Chuck is such a joke.

You really fail at twitter...

preachermatt83
12-09-2016, 01:09 AM
What u mean? I was just sayin I though that coondawg , who is copiah dawg, used to be on here... Under the name copiah dawg. But yea, I'm not much of a twitterer.

Reason2succeed
12-09-2016, 06:00 AM
Actually, a real journalist can do more than just "report what their told". What are they teaching at that journalism school up there and why hasn't State entered the game?

7dawg
12-09-2016, 06:33 AM
Actually, a real journalist can do more than just "report what their told". What are they teaching at that journalism school up there and why hasn't State entered the game?

They are teaching what all liberal journalism schools are teaching, report things that align with your agenda. Chuck has an agenda to follow.

BulldogBacker
12-09-2016, 07:10 AM
They are teaching what all liberal journalism schools are teaching, report things that align with your agenda. Chuck has an agenda to follow.

7Dawg, you underestimate the Ole Miss journalists on Scout, 247, etc. They are PART of the University of Mississippi recruiting staff. They have been part of that effort since the earliest days of the founding of the internet. They don't have an agenda as much as a mission manipulated and defined by the TSUN Athletic Department. Everyone who has a little tenure on Mississippi State Sports Message Boards knows this. Whether it is Yancy Porter, Neil McReady, Chuck Rounsaville, or any other TSUN hack, they have always manipulated the truth. They have intentionally lied over and over to manipulate both the Rebel partisans, recruits, and Bulldog fans. Some of them were part of the secret planning internet chat room that devised ways to get rid of Jackie Wayne Sherrill and spread either untrue or twisted truth. This is no "agenda," it is an operational mission.

Spiderman
12-09-2016, 07:43 AM
7Dawg, you underestimate the Ole Miss journalists on Scout, 247, etc. They are PART of the University of Mississippi recruiting staff. They have been part of that effort since the earliest days of the founding of the internet. They don't have an agenda as much as a mission manipulated and defined by the TSUN Athletic Department. Everyone who has a little tenure on Mississippi State Sports Message Boards knows this. Whether it is Yancy Porter, Neil McReady, Chuck Rounsaville, or any other TSUN hack, they have always manipulated the truth. They have intentionally lied over and over to manipulate both the Rebel partisans, recruits, and Bulldog fans. Some of them were part of the secret planning internet chat room that devised ways to get rid of Jackie Wayne Sherrill and spread either untrue or twisted truth. This is no "agenda," it is an operational mission.

Yep, they are de facto recruiting staff menbers.

Chuck wasn't lied to, Chuck is reporting what he is told to report.

Really Clark?
12-09-2016, 08:13 AM
Yep, they are de facto recruiting staff menbers.

Chuck wasn't lied to, Chuck is reporting what he is told to report.

That is it exactly. And like he said in that statement, we won't apologize for it either. And people pay money for propaganda

Reason2succeed
12-09-2016, 08:21 AM
Ole Miss is the flagship of fake news compete with their most famous fake newscaster Shepard Smith.

RougeDawg
12-09-2016, 08:30 AM
Ole Miss is the flagship of fake news compete with their most famous fake newscaster Shepard Smith.

Ha ha. His hurricane coverage a few months back takes the cake. "If you do not evacuate, YOU WILL ALL DIE. Your children too!"

And last time I checked ALL included children.

blacklistedbully
12-09-2016, 02:21 PM
What's funny is that this isn't the first or last time this will happen.

Chuck has been lied to over & over, yet to continues to publish & promote anything that is told to him.

Because his readership pays to hear the propaganda...not the truth. They WANT to be lied to if that's what it takes to proclaim OM great. They've been lying to themselves about that for decades.

At what point does the media turn on Freeze's staff? At what point does the media see him as a lame duck & write scathing articles?

Just amazing that any self respecting human being would put up with this.

He is either not self-respecting, or has low standards for self-respect.

I know I wouldn't. I'd call Freeze & give him a big "17 U" & tell him that I am writing an article tomorrow detailing the specifics of what I was told & by whom I was told.

Chuck is able to make a living and have a cult-following BECAUSE he tows-the-line for UNM. Why would he bite the hand that feeds him? Do you really think he's in it for journalistic integrity?

You have to wonder at what point the good people, that truly love Ole Miss, will stand up & say enough

Almost an oxymoron (oxfordmoron), because there are very few UNM fans who are good and honest enough to admit the cheating & propaganda bothers them. They are koolaid drinkers through-and-through. Always have been...always will be.

That about cover it?

JoseBrown
12-09-2016, 02:38 PM
...Some of them were part of the secret planning internet chat room that devised ways to get rid of Jackie Wayne Sherrill and spread either untrue or twisted truth. This is no "agenda," it is an operational mission.

Oh, but how dare any MState player agree to the immunity put forth them and answer NCAA questions honestly. The hypocrisy the entire Umiss fan base..

Jarius
12-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Chuck would let ole miss staff do anything to him if they wanted to. Literally anything.