PDA

View Full Version : DD Bowie: om lies and flipmas

confucius say
12-08-2016, 03:36 PM
If it's against rules to link this article from two days ago, please remove.

http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/story/1735193-door-cracked-for-bowie

1) "ole miss is my school. Right now I'm staying for ole miss. But I've got 5 schools that I'm watching out on: msu, om, Lsu, Bama and Miami."

2) at recent in home, "they said something like the worst they'd likely get is a bowl ban. They told me if they get into some more trouble and I sign with them, they'll give me a full release."

3) "farrar was Bowies lead recruiter."

4) "I asked them when I was going to get to talk to coach Barney again." "They were like he can't talk to anybody until like three more weeks." "Barney he was like my best friend. That meant a lot to me."

Jack Lambert
12-08-2016, 03:51 PM
Well Ole Miss better be introducing him to Coach Ben so that they can become best friends. Really fast.

Spiderman
12-08-2016, 04:01 PM
If it's against rules to link this article from two days ago, please remove.

http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/story/1735193-door-cracked-for-bowie

1) "ole miss is my school. Right now I'm staying for ole miss. But I've got 5 schools that I'm watching out on: msu, om, Lsu, Bama and Miami."

2) at recent in home, "they said something like the worst they'd likely get is a bowl ban. They told me if they get into some more trouble and I sign with them, they'll give me a full release."

3) "farrar was Bowies lead recruiter."

4) "I asked them when I was going to get to talk to coach Barney again." "They were like he can't talk to anybody until like three more weeks." "Barney he was like my best friend. That meant a lot to me."

How you like being flat out lied to, DD?

Coldsleeve Jr.
12-08-2016, 04:03 PM
Bracky can be Bowies new bestie

HoopsDawg
12-08-2016, 04:05 PM
Barney was also the lead recruiter for Willie Gay and Markell Winters. Definitely worth reaching out to Winters again if I'm Mullen.

MadDawg
12-08-2016, 04:13 PM
How you like being flat out lied to, DD?

https://s17.postimg.org/t5r1t51lr/Dumpster_Fire2.jpg

BeastMan
12-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Barney was also the lead recruiter for Willie Gay and Markell Winters. Definitely worth reaching out to Winters again if I'm Mullen.

We already have. He's interested in Auburn more than MSU but if FSU comes through with a commtitable offer, he's gone 100%.

preachermatt83
12-08-2016, 04:19 PM
We have a coach with DD family as we speak.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-08-2016, 04:22 PM
are you serious?

PonderThis1
12-08-2016, 05:00 PM

Serious or nah?

CadaverDawg
12-08-2016, 05:07 PM

We ought to be with all their recruits right now, for one main reason...

When you're having to defend your own house, you don't have time to go steal from others' houses

confucius say
12-08-2016, 05:11 PM
From speaking to someone close to him, his commitment is vulnerable right now. I'll say that.

Jarius
12-08-2016, 05:26 PM
We ought to be with all their recruits right now, for one main reason...

When you're having to defend your own house, you don't have time to go steal from others' houses

I don't want most of their shitty recruits. DD and a few others are the only ones worth looking at.

Coldsleeve Jr.
12-08-2016, 06:04 PM
From speaking to someone close to him, his commitment is vulnerable right now. I'll say that.

Tee hee

Ifyouonlyknew
12-08-2016, 06:12 PM
He's set up an OV with us. I don't know if we get him but the door is now cracked where it was closed & locked with a deadbolt a few months ago.

ShotgunDawg
12-08-2016, 06:17 PM
He's set up an OV with us. I don't know if we get him but the door is now cracked where it was closed & locked with a deadbolt a few months ago.

WOW. Would be huge

Reason2succeed
12-08-2016, 06:23 PM
When Ole Miss is down we ought to go ahead and bury them. Sell on the fact that they can play with all of the best players in Mississippi at State. Make them believe and aspire for the dream of the first Mississippi school to win the SEC. The only reason why it didn't happen back with Dak class is because of OM bagmen. That recruiting line is still very powerful and will work especially now with what Ole Miss is going through.

Spiderman
12-08-2016, 07:12 PM

You may disagree but I think Brown is better than Bowie, if nothing else physically, but that would be a good tit for tat if we could swing him. Plus we have more to sell. He's gonna be down the chart at OM. If he's actually good enough, he would play a good bit for us next year.

msstate7
12-08-2016, 07:15 PM
You may disagree but I think Brown is better than Bowie, if nothing else physically, but that would be a good tit for tat if we could swing him. Plus we have more to sell. He's gonna be down the chart at OM. If he's actually good enough, he would play a good bit for us next year.

Isn't DD gonna be a DB?

Spiderman
12-08-2016, 07:18 PM
Isn't DD gonna be a DB?

Not sure, I thought he was being recruited as a WR

bulldawg28
12-08-2016, 07:22 PM

Brown isn't a legit all around SEC WR. He's an possession WR playing outside. 10 more lbs and he's a 4.8 WR with no separation at all. He's a smaller slower Alshon Jeffrey.

Todd4State
12-08-2016, 07:26 PM
I'd like to flip Lavonte Epson. IOK or any other recruiting gurus- is it true he may have to go JUCO first? Of so we might get him anyway in a couple of years.

Spiderman
12-08-2016, 07:28 PM
Brown isn't a legit all around SEC WR. He's an possession WR playing outside. 10 more lbs and he's a 4.8 WR with no separation at all. He's a smaller slower Alshon Jeffrey.

Gonna disagree, Brown is talented

msstate7
12-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Not sure, I thought he was being recruited as a WR

He could be. Thought I read DB though... could be wrong

Ifyouonlyknew
12-08-2016, 07:50 PM
DD will probably be a CB in college.

msstate7
12-08-2016, 07:53 PM
DD will probably be a CB in college.

CB or WR... we could certainly use him. Wish it would happen

bulldawg28
12-08-2016, 07:54 PM

He has outstanding ball skills but a SEC WR with a NFL future I'm struggling to see it.

Coursesuper
12-08-2016, 07:58 PM

Talented yes, but he is going to be a problem, and his daddy already is.

msstate7
12-08-2016, 08:00 PM
Talented yes, but he is going to be a problem, and his daddy already is.

Explain

Harrydawg
12-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Ahhhhhh, the ones with big mouth problem daddy (and family members)......shocked UM would mess with these cruits***********

Easy Pickens for UM's recruiter. Coach Benjiman

Turfdawg67
12-08-2016, 09:41 PM

Course he is! And he would've had a great dual career at State. Unfortunately he chose the "quick buck" route and now he'll be a meandering minor leaguer for the nex 5-6 years... starting next year.

anubus
12-09-2016, 12:05 AM
When Ole Miss is down we ought to go ahead and bury them. Sell on the fact that they can play with all of the best players in Mississippi at State. Make them believe and aspire for the dream of the first Mississippi school to win the SEC. The only reason why it didn't happen back with Dak class is because of OM bagmen. That recruiting line is still very powerful and will work especially now with what Ole Miss is going through.

Back in 94 I was hoping we would put them on ice but Tuberville found a way to get them through (walk ons. Scheduling VMI and Citadel) This time with a worse pounding coming State should have no problem cementing the lid permanently by getting the best in state kids and doing it the right way

Joe Schmedlap
12-09-2016, 07:28 AM
Back in 94 I was hoping we would put them on ice but Tuberville found a way to get them through (walk ons. Scheduling VMI and Citadel) This time with a worse pounding coming State should have no problem cementing the lid permanently by getting the best in state kids and doing it the right way

Nothing is permanent. This will be a 4 year drought, but nothing permanent. It will present a golden opportunity for State to move forward for at least 5 years. Will state capitalize? Ole Missies everywhere will be doing all they can though to drag the Dogs down to their level. It's like mutually assured destruction in Mississippi. Somehow the Alabama schools seem to avoid MAD despite the same vitriol and even more cheating than the rebellious black bears (if that's possible) at Auburn.

BossDawg
12-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Went to the article and ended up on their open message board. Lol holy crap they have some infinitely unrealistic and insanely optimistic fans. That was indeed some quality entertainment. I've seldom seen another group of people with their heads that far up their asses.

Coldsleeve Jr.
12-09-2016, 12:12 PM
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what's Brown's dad running his mouth about?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DE0zCjMZSso/UF2N6yZsncI/AAAAAAAADHA/rO7ARg5Fda8/s1600/caddyshack.gif