PDA

View Full Version : Neal McCready Notes on Radio

ShotgunDawg
12-08-2016, 02:40 PM
- Was blindsided by Werner being let go, but not by Farrar.

- Freeze has earned the right to hit the reset button with his coaching staff. Believes an OC that Freeze really wanted may have fell into his lap.

- Blames MSU for Ole Miss getting in trouble for burner phone. Call it an "unregistered phone" more than a burner phone

- Believes Farrar was the first scalp handed over to the NCAA.

- Doesn't know, but thinks it's possible there are more changes at Ole Miss due to NCAA issues

- McCready expects an amended NOA, but has no idea what's in it

- Other schools are telling OM recruits that a multi-year bowl ban & 20+ scholarship reduction is coming

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-08-2016, 02:41 PM
LOL I heard it too. He sounded constipated.

JoseBrown
12-08-2016, 02:47 PM
And he said a show cause was 'certainly conceivable', but has no knowledge of what else is to come. Sounded hard for him to talk about the NCAA....

confucius say
12-08-2016, 02:47 PM
Let me get this straight. They spent well north of a million dollars to investigate this and, although the misconduct was worthy of self imposing the loss of half a recruiting class and probation, it wasn't severe enough to fire farrar or others? But whatever was uncovered in this latest round of immunity interviews was severe enough to fire farrar and possibly others? If so, that tells you the new info that will be in the second NOA is worst than the info in the first NOA.

Big4Dawg
12-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Link?

Really Clark?
12-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Well they got the new script from administration I see. Which finally admits to what we have been saying for months again and again and.....

Political Hack
12-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Let me get this straight. They spent well north of a million dollars to investigate this and, although the misconduct was worthy of self imposing the loss of half a recruiting class and probation, it wasn't severe enough to fire farrar or others? But whatever was uncovered in this latest round of immunity interviews was severe enough to fire farrar and possibly others? If so, that tells you the new info that will be in the second NOA is worst than the info in the first NOA.

Somebody's paying attention.

lamont
12-08-2016, 02:55 PM

This all day

NCAA is having a Gay old time

JoseBrown
12-08-2016, 02:59 PM
This all day

Hail Yeah! Ain't it glorious?

AROB44
12-08-2016, 03:01 PM

- Freeze has earned the right to hit the reset button with his coaching staff. Believes an OC that Freeze really wanted may have fell into his lap.

- Blames MSU for Ole Miss getting in trouble for burner phone. Call it an "unregistered phone" more than a burner phone

- Doesn't know, but thinks it's possible there are more changes at Ole Miss due to NCAA issues

- Other schools are telling OM recruits that a multi-year bowl ban & 20+ scholarship reduction is coming

Woody McCorvey "come on down"...

Bubb Rubb
12-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Let's break this down for good ol' Neal, because I know he's reading...

As was everyone. It automatically screams that it wasn't for on-field performance.

So Freeze would fire an OC who has actually performed well, plus recently lost his wife and has a special needs child, just for another OC? That would be a very un-Christian thing to do.

Because the one thing we wouldn't want to do, is um, blame the coaches for making impermissable contact? This info came from more than MSU, too.

Only by a few minutes, if he fired Barney before he fired Werner

Well there's a breaking news story! In other news, Man Walks On Moon!

Well, way to go out on a limb there, genius. Barney wasn't in the original NOA, but he has been fired for NCAA-related reasons. New allegations are coming (or they may already have them).

And why wouldn't they? That's what's going to happen, and it would be pure negligence to hide or mislead 18 year old kids about that.

confucius say
12-08-2016, 03:05 PM
This all day

I see what you did there

starkvegasdawg
12-08-2016, 03:08 PM
And it's ALL our fault ladies and gentlemen.

Dawgology
12-08-2016, 03:16 PM
This all day

I see what you did there.

gtowndawg
12-08-2016, 03:33 PM
This all day

Nice

Jack Lambert
12-08-2016, 03:54 PM
And it's ALL our fault ladies and gentlemen.

I only wish it was.

BeardoMSU
12-08-2016, 04:03 PM
Oh Neal, you silly c^nt.